Samaina SS : Hamari Kahani -Ch 22 Last Chapter Updated on Page80(No PM - Page 61

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myprimechicago thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Fabulous update... Sameer was tensed and Naina determined πŸ˜Š

Mmrudhula thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Amazing update. Finally the rituals are complete and they are united forever.

Mariarexiline99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow I love this update and it was wonderfully written.

aditi0410 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This update was a dream come true not only for sameer,naina it's readers alsoπŸ€—. Thank you Sajida  for this lovely  update from heart, i just love this update, finally they married and their names become one officially. I have no wonder to know vishakha and somani reaction on samaina's marrige for them only matter their status and fake respect in so called society, for them child haapiness not mattered, imortant their selfishness only. Not only sameer i am too missing nanu  (he is sameer real parent, whom only matter his happiness). But now naina is his side ( who support him ups and down and always his side, show his right way and fill his empty life with joy and happiness)  .Naina ka sameer barat leker aa hi gaya. I can imagine samundit dancing on nagin dance 🀣(its realy so precious to see them happy so joyfully) .sameer imapsaintly waiting his  would be bride and mundit love for food so much funny . Finally his wait is over and naina  came ( i image her like a bride, she looking World best bride ever cause of  her innocence)  and rituals began and love to see SN chain( thanks dear for gave this beautiful memory from our beloved serial)  wow their is preedit happen  i love preedit after samaina. Sameer nervousness for their first night he want naina's comfort First ,she is his first priority. He showed his personal chand to the moon and their home in Hyderabad whom they called hamara ghar. Thanks to pooja naina know about intimacy ,not only sameer want this closeness naina also craved for sameer's warmth . I found this intimacy  so beautiful cause they want to became one soul and body, this is not a lust, its their haapiness. Sameer  dreams finally completed to show naina's forehead fill with his names vermilion, so much beautiful this scence when sameer show his beautiful wife in his arm in the morning. Love so much this update, i can't express my feelings in words. Aur sayries k to kya kahne har baar dil chura leti h, you are amazing dear to Convey every emotion, i am happy to see your name in the world best story writer and i pray for that my wish came true one day, love you so much Sajida, kuch jyada lamba comment ho gaya kya karu dear i love this story from my heart. 

Dhudhu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So truly said Aditi u expressed everything which I want to tell  . Sajida u deserve a big applause keep it up . Keep writing dear n lots of love . 

Srilatha 

aditi0410 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you dear Srilata ,i write my heart out, happy to know we are have same thought. I found here some lovely and dearest friend like Sajida and you. I didn't know when we beacame friend and i felt a there some connection with us definatly.  Love you both always

😍😍

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dharapriya

Just amazing update. Everything is perfect. Loved it so much.

Thank you very much πŸ€—

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanayayudkbh90

Just super update tis is the fst time I'm commenting here thanks for sharing dr

Thank you so much dear πŸ€—. The next one will be the last chapter of this story

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhudhu

Sajida   Fabulous  update tha , u finished it with perfect shayari . Everything was simply beauty   the shayari's n  Milan ki raat . Lots of love n all the best wishes.  Take care . 

Srilatha 

Thank you so much dear for the continuous love & supportπŸ€— . Glad to hear you loved the update and Shayari's along with it. The next one will be the last chapter, I hope you will love it

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Thank you so much dear πŸ€—

Love

Sajida