Samaina SS : Hamari Kahani -Ch 22 Last Chapter Updated on Page80(No PM - Page 60

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: aditi0410

Another beautiful and amazing update dear sajida🤗, yipee shadi prepration start. I can imagine samaina haldi, they are so happy looking like they got the pricious thing of their life. So much happy to see them happy with their real family members like mundit, swapree and of course most important person chachaji. Naina's care for sameer like a mother (sameer longing for mother love in his life,now there is naina who care like a mother, masti like a friend,  show right path like a mentor, love like a wife,HE GOT EVERYTHING IN HIS LIFE 😊).love this bold naina (calling him jaan) .samina mahendi is love to see sameer himself saw his name in her mahndi before dried .i wanted  this in serial but dear you got me this (love you yaar.kaise jaan jate ho hamare dil ki baat,you very well know your readers wish.👍🏼 ) jija sali ki jugaad se secet meeting ho hi gayi( bechara sameer kaise control karta hoga, naina ko khud ke liy singaar karte hue.)  i know sameer or naina k liy ek dusre ki khushiyon se jyada Important kuch nahi h both control their emotions but in real they logging for love and warmth of each other.  I respect them  alot cause sameer thoght naina didn't understand the dynamic of intimacy so gave her time and space  and otherside naina who wanted to fulfill all his desire  .they are so precious. And sayri to super se b super h dear sajida, fall more in love with your sayeris sajida, how this is possible for you  to made beautiful  sayeris for every condition you are so much talented. Love you always. Soory for being late but i love this update. Exited for samaina marrige. 

Hi Aditi

Thanks for the love and excitement you always show in your comments🤗. I am glad you liked all the marriage rituals their bonding and the sweet romance❤️. Yes, she is his world and he is hers. They have known each other for so long now they don't have to say it explicitly. That's how relationship blossoms by taking care of each other's needs. I hope you will love the next update as well.

I am glad the shayari's are still apt and loved by all. 

Love 

Sajida 

Saji79 thumbnail

Thank you dear 🤗. I hope you will love the next update as well 

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Hi Sajida,

I have finally managed to catchup with all the chapters! And the story is coming along fabulously 😊

Your poetic Sameer is an absolute treat yaar. You are doing such a wonderful job of including just the apt shers in every situation 👏

Really liked the POV that you have given Sameer here about how a brides parents already give the groom a girl that they have nurtured and educated and hence expecting them to also bear the expenses of the wedding is not right. I hope more and more young men in our society will start thinking this way. 

Taiji at her core is a very coarse woman and in real life would be beyond redemption. Glad you have stuck to it.

Another thing I really liked was Naina’s thought process that she would marry Sameer even if her Chachaji does not rejoice in that decision. It is important that at some point young adults start taking big decisions for themselves and stick to it, when they are convinced of the validity of that decision. 

Looking forward to the wedding now!

Love, May 

Hi May

Thank you so much dear 🤗. I hadn't thought the story would go so far but somehow have managed.  Shayari's are the USB of this story and I am glad that it has gone well with the storyline and all the readers have found it apt.  Yes, Sameer of my story is a romantic Shayar and I am glad you liked his character sketch. 

Dowry and the demands that are placed during marriages, I have hated and believe every girl should also stand up against it. I hope our young men embrace this idea.  

Naina had finally to make a decision and you have hit the core of this story to stand up for your true love.  Hold on to the love even if it means to go against your ego, your family and stand by the decisions when you are sure that it's right and are valid.  Sachi mohabbat badi mushkil se milti hai and it has to be cared with love,trust and constant support in good and bad times

I hope you will love the next update as well 

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Hi All

I hope you all are doing good. Here is the next update, a long one. This update was tough for me as I had to write outside my comfort zone. I hope you all will like it. 

Happy Reading and let me know your thoughts. 

Love

Sajida

Milan

To Sameer today his happiness was like a cloudless spring day, the kind of day when you don't notice the weather at all. There was an explosion in his brain, the good sort, a hopeful future. His childhood had always been unhappy, it was a house of arguments. He had received a call from his mother early morning demanding him to answer why he hadn't asked or consulted them 

"Sameer aaj tumhari shaadi hai aur tumne zaroori nahi samjha batana ? Suna hai ki koi middle class ladki se shaadi kar rahe ho. Tumne kaha hota toh hum tumhare liye hamari status ki ladki dhund letein " 

"Aapko yaad aaya ki aapka ek beta bhi hai ? Aap se toh rishta tabhi tooth gaya jab aapne mujhe bachpan mein hi khud se juda kiya tha. Woh toh Nanu ne sambhla. Aapko toh meri khushi kis mein hai yeh tak pata nahi. Bas yahi fark hai aap mein aur Nanu mein "

Somani snatched the mobile from Vishaka and shouted " Tumko toh raees hone ka matlab hi pata nahi. Agar hamari status ki ladki se shaadi kar letein toh you would be in our business circle and status. Actually I was trying to work  " he was cut of 

"Aaj bhi aap sirf apna faida dekh rahein hai , Nanu ke jane ke baad aapne toh sab kuch apne naam kar liya ,ek sher aapke liye"  he responded in a calm voice

"Jo khandani raees hotein hai , woh mizaz rakhtein hai narm apna

tumhara toh lehza bata raha hai , tumhari daulat nayi nayi hai " and cut the call. 

(Lehza : Tone, manner, mizaz : Mood) 

This time the call didn't disturb him, He had endured agonies of loneliness and misery after Nanu's demise. He looked at the walls of the mansion today, all decked up to welcome the new bride, the loneliness he had suffered.would vanish, he would have his family. His Naina would be with him to share his happiness, support him in tough times. The feeling of having a home which he always craved would finally be fulfilled by her. She had inner happiness, one utterly independent of the outside world. She smiled like it burst from within instead of being worn, like an obligation in the way others did. He was the world to her. 

The only person he missed today was his Nanu, who loved him unconditionally. "Nanu I miss you , aaj aap hote toh koi kami nahi hoti. Aaj mai aapki bahu ko lene jaa raha houn. Janta houn aapka aashirwad hamesha mere saath hai. Aaj zindagi ka naya safar shuru hone wala, aashirwad di jiye ki mai Naina ko woh saari khushi de sako aur ek accha humsafar sabit kar paoun khud ko. Thodi tension bhi ho rahi hai Nanu, aap ke gale lag kar sab darr mitane ko jee chahata hai, saying this he held Nanu's photo close to his heart to calm him. He took his blessings for the new journey to begin.

The baraat started at Sameer's house. His eyes were glowing with joy as he did a small dance with his friends before mounting the beautifully decorated white horse. His friends, colleagues young and old all were dancing to the beat of the dhol and Bollywood songs in a  large circle. Everyone danced in local bizarre especially Munna and Pandit on "Meri yaad ki shaadi hai ". They were declared insane when they performed their special Nagin dance. 

The sound of drums and other music indicated the wedding procession was nearby. Naina's heart lurched to see her Dulha but she had to wait "Kaash koi kidki hoti jahan se mai Sameer ko dekh sakti ". Preeti, Swati Kamya stood in the balcony admiring their Jijaji. Naina blushed, finally she was getting married to Sameer, a strange fluttering sensation spread her body. 

He looked at the balcony to catch a glimpse of Naina but he could only see his Saali's happily waving at him. Sameer's eyes reflected excitement and joy. 

The excitement was doubled as the music started to get louder when they approached the welcoming gate.  Amidst laughter, teasing Chachiji applied tilak to Sameer and welcomed the guests. Sameer was guided to the stage by Chachaji. With each passing minute, he was restless, nervously rubbing his hands, impatiently waiting to see his bride. Munna and Pandit had left him and were strolling around the food stalls "Inko khane ki padi hai , yeh nahi ki jaldi se Naina ko lekar aane bolein " Sameer frowned.

After fifteen minutes he finally got a glimpse of her. Sameer's whole world slowed down, he was speechless for a moment. His eyes roamed from her face to her feet. The red saree perfectly draped highlighting the curves of her slender frame, the golden work on it glittering in the light. Her jewelry stood in competition with her bridal outfit, the necklace sat perfectly on her throat, gold nath , earrings, and maangtika accentuated her face. Her hair was covered with the veil, two strings of beautiful mogra flowers fell over her shoulders. She looked gorgeous, depicting purity and joy.  He looked at his perfect bride. Their eyes met for a few seconds and he was lost 

Jab se dekha hai unhe apna hosh nahi hai 
Jane kya cheez woh nazron se pila dete hain

Finally, Munna nudged Sameer. He saw Naina standing in front of him, her eyes lowered with shyness and her face glowing with happiness. The couple exchanged the garlands symbolizing their acceptance for each other. Once they settled on the chairs, he wanted to talk, but photographs were clicked and people came to meet them. He smiled and shook hands accepting the greetings. When they were left alone he looked at her 

"Bahut sundar lag rahi ho, mere sapno ki dulhan se bhi zyada " .

"Tum bhi bahut handsome lag rahe ho , har baar ki tarah" , 

He leaned closer and said " Kitna intezaar kar raha tha tumhe apni dulhan ke roop mein dekhne ke liye". She raised her eyes filled with similar dreams and found him smilingly warmly at her. Staring at her he said

Jo unki aakhoun se bayan hotein hai 
Woh lafz kitaboun mein kahan hotein hai 

(lafz : words)

They had known each other now for a long time, the eyes could convey everything without a single word. They could read each other's thoughts. She blushed and a shy smile appeared on her face.  

"Naina, mera dil ab kya chah raha hai bataoun? "

Not meeting his gaze she asked in a low voice "Kya ??" smiling at the guests who were looking at her.

"Mera dil keh raha hai tumhe abhi isi waqt apni bahoun mein le loun, apne dil ke dhadkan sunao. Dekho toh  kitni zor zor se dhadak raha hai tumhe dekh kar"  he lifted her hand to place on his heart

Naina gaped at him with wide eyes "Sameer hosh mein toh ho sab dekh rahein hai ? " and pulled her hand.

Behke Behke hi andaz-e-bayan hotein hai

Jab aap hotein hai toh hosh kahan hotein hai 

(andaz-e-bayan : Method of expression)

saying this he smiled at her with eyes filled with love and held her hand with a new feeling of belongingness. A smile of contentment appeared on their faces.

After taking everyone's blessings and wishes they both were finally made to sit at a table to eat. When Sameer took gulab jamoon and lifted his hand towards her, 

"Hayee Sameer meethe se shurvat karni hai " Divya teased him. 

He fed her Gulab Jamoon , to mark their beginning with sweetness, a drop of the juice fell below her lower lip, Sameer instantly wiped it and in the process grazed her lips gently with his finger before anyone noticed it. She remained stiff, holding her breath, one hand fist in her lap under the table. 

"Sameer aaj Naina ko dekh kar koi sher nahi ? " Sonal's question diverted his attention and Naina relaxed smiling at him.

Dekh kar tumhari muskurahat hum hosh gawa batein hai

Hum hosh mein aane wale hi the woh fir se muskura baithe

"Hayeee Hayee "  a dark streak of crimson spread on her face when the rest of the gang teased them. Pandit immediately replied 

Ishq ho aur Sukoon bhi ho , suno janab hosh mein toh ho ?? 

"Wah Wah Pandit, samosa aur khane ko chod kar aaj tune kuch aur bhi kaha. Ishq ka bhukar tum par bhi chada hai kya? " Preeti teased him.

He had observed Preeti enjoying the samosa just like him, he had found his Samosa girl. Immediately grabbing the opportunity Pandit replied 

Ek toh teri chahat aur dusra tere ishq ka bhukar

Shahar ka tapman 45 degree na ho toh kya ho

Preeti glared at him and the rest didn't give him the excepted response, 

Munna patted his back " Koi nahi dheere dheere sikh jayega Aashiqui bhi". 

Amongst a lot of laughter and teasings from their friends and family, they completed their dinner.  

They were asked to sit near the Agnikund for the main ritual. The priest chanted hymns.  Her hand was placed in Sameer's hand by Chachajii for Kanyadaan. He gently squeezed her hand to let her know he would be always there for her and will stand by the promise that he had made her last night. Naina lifted her eyes and smiled remembering his promise to love her without reservation, comfort her in times of distress, encourage her to achieve all her goals, laugh and cry with her, grow with her in mind and spirit, be open and honest with her and cherish her as long as they both lived. She blinked her eyes to confirm that she believed in him and his promise. Then they joined their hands and completed the pheras. Munna's parents handed him the mangalsutra with NS carved as a pendant which he happily tied around her neck. A small box was held asking him to fill the sindoor in her head. Preeti moved the maangtika and he took a pinch of it with a coin and applied. They were now bond in a pious relationship. A bond that was accepted by their souls wholeheartedly.

Once the rituals were done  Munna Pandit realized the shoes were missing.  Preeti came forward with the box and said "Chaliye Jijaaji , woh vaada pura ki jiye, meri rishtvat di jiye . Layiye? " she raised her eye brows teasing him. 

"Kaunsa vaada , hamare bhai ne kuch vaada nahi kiya. chup chap jooth do aur humein apni bhabhi le jane do "  Munna Pandit replied.

"Jijjaji sabke samne bol doun kis liye vaada kiya tha aapne " Preeti whispered to Sameer. 

"Arey Jaane do , maine Preeti se kaha tha jo woh maangegi de dounga " he addressed everyone and pulled his wallet out and handed all the money. The girls jumped in celebration.  

No matter how much one loves to get married, there is such sadness in leaving a place of strong love, a place where fond memories grow as fast as the clover in the grass.  Naina plodded on, willing herself to take each step, not thinking of the miles to go, but merely getting through this one painful step. The thought that she will never be able to stay here like before was painful. She walked towards the person she surely was going to miss most and hugged Chachaji. She cried holding the ones who had loved her. It was equally painful for Chachaji, Chachiji. The two sisters hugged each other, the stored tears continued to flow and the sobs wracked her body, robbing it of the ability to speak – barely allowing a breath to be drawn. Sameer had a lump in his throat seeing her cry. Chachaji gave her hand to Sameer and asked him to take care of her. Lifting her hands Naina threw the rice behind her head and never looked back. 

Sameer held her hand and guided to the car. Once she was in the car Sameer held her hand and kissed her forehead, while tears coursed down her cheeks. She placed her head on his shoulders heaving painful, soul-shattering sobs. He held her close and gave her the solace. After a while, her sobs had reduced and he said "Yeh aakhri baar tumhare aakhoun mein dukh ke asoun hai Naina, vaada hai mera ab jab bhi aakhoun mein bade bade moti honge sirf khushi ke honge " and touched her forehead gently with hers". She smiled and linking her fingers with his she relaxed. 

As soon as she arrived Munna Pandit and her colleagues were waiting for her. Karthik and Munna's family was inside making preparations for the Pooja. As soon as she got down Sameer bent down and carried her in his arms "Kaha tha ek baar Mrs Maheswari banogi toh bahoun mein utake le jaounga " Naina blushed and his friends giggled.

"Utarao Sameer koi aur dekhega toh accha nahi lagega ", he reluctantly placed her down and stood next to her. Munna's Mom just then came with an aarti plate and welcomed them.  After a short pooja the day was called off. The other rituals were planned for the next day.

Divya, Sonal took Naina to the room so that she could freshen up and get ready. Sameer stood nervously looking at her.

"Bhai darr mat , tu toh apna sher hai. Aakhir aashiqui ka dusra naam Sameer hai " Munna teased him

"Tension ho rahi hai kya?" Munna asked. 

Sameer nodded, he was nervous which was clearly visible on his face. 

"Tu darr mat humne teri tension dur karne ka saara intezam kar liya hai " Pandit said excitedly rubbing his hands.

"Intezaam matlab? kya kiya ho ? "? Sameer queried knowing very well these two can do any sort of pranks. 

"Arey hamare hotein huve koi tension mat le, jaa ab aaram se bhabhi wait kar rahi hai " Sameer tried to argue but he was pushed by them. He rolled his eyes, he knew his friends would always have good intentions only thing that dreaded was the ways they made things happen. 

As he climbed the stairs his heartbeat increased, he was sweating. He didn't know what to do, how to handle the situation, after all, he can't show his nervousness to her. He decided to just follow what his heart would say. Taking a deep breath he opened the door, Naina was sitting on the bed decorated with flowers with her veil covering her face. The way he had seen in his dreams. He parted the flower curtain and sat in front of her. Her fingers were on her knees fidgeting with the veil, her toes curling up in nervousness. She almost sat still. He lifted the veil and was mesmerized by her beauty. 

"Tere husn ko parde ki zaroorat kya hai

Kaun hosh mein rehta hai tujhe dekhne ke baad" 

"Mere khwab se bahut zyada khoobsurat lag rahi ho.  " he cupped her face and gently kissed her forehead.  She smiled her eyes still closed not able to meet his. 

Ek Mukammal Shayari hai tu kudrat ki

Tujhe gazal banake Zuban pe lane ko dil karta hai

He kissed her eyes and looked at her innocent face, which she immediately covered with her small hands.  He knew he had to take things slowly so he held her hand and asked "Mera naam kahan hai ?" she immediately opened her eyes and asked in excitement "Dhundo ? " like a kid who wants to show how smartly they have hidden. 

He traced slowly his fingers on her mehendi design from her palm to her elbow, her heart was starting to flutter, it was sweet torture "She immediately said " Jaldi dhundo na, aur naam hateli pe hi hota hai" . He gave a mischievous smile to her and then said "Bahut muskil hai ,nahi mil raha hai " he looked carefully at her palm and in between glanced at her excited face.

She immediately replied " Jab tak nahi dhundoge kuch nahi milega aisa Swati ne kaha " and immediately squeezed her eyes knowing very well what she had blurted out. He moved a little closer and asked 

"Kya nahi milega Naina ?? " his voice had turned rough and a mischievous glitter had entered his eyes. 

"Kuuuu Kuch nahi. Jaane do tumhe nahi milega naam" her face flushed with mortification and she tried to pull her hand from his grip. He held it and traced his finger on the name.

"Usi din hi dekh liya tha, jahan do dil mil rahein hai wahi mera naam hoga na, tum bhale hi usko itne saare phooloun mein patiyoun mein chipa do " he said in a deep voice and met her gaze with an expression that made her heart flutter. He took both the hands and kissed her palms. Her face flushed crimson. The passion welling up in him was palpable. She immediately lowered her eyes. Her innocence, shyness was making it tough for him to hold his emotions. He gently removed the jewelry and kept it aside. He looked at her simple and beautiful wife. In her presence, he felt showered with love and in her eyes shone a gentleness that told him at last, he was home

He got up and took her again in his arms, surprising her, she looked at him with wide eyes and her hands automatically went around his neck. 

"Sameer kya kar rahe ho ? , Kahan le jaa rahe ho? "

"Tumhe kisi se milana hai " saying this he took her near to the window and asked her to look at the moon. With all the love he looked at her and then at the moon. He sang looking at her

Aye chand teri chandni ki kasam, Mere paas bhi ek chaand hai 
Tujh me to phir bhi daag hai, mera chaand toh bedaag hai
Teri dooriyon ki kasam Mera chaand mere paas hai

Finally, she was his. Holding her in his arms he twirled "Naina aaj mai bahut khush houn, mera sapna pura huva hai "  

"Hamara Sapna pura huva hai Sameer " she replied sliding her arms around his neck, pressing herself against him. He kissed her forehead and placed her gently on the bed before moving towards the cupboard.

He pulled out an envelope and handed it to her. She looked at him " Kholo toh ! Tumhari mu dekhayi ka gift hai" he said in a gentle voice. She opened it and tears of joy coursed down her cheeks. She looked at him, words failed. He had got a new house in Hyderabad in her name. Sameer knew Naina was always taunted by Taiji for not having her own house, and how she was a burden to the rest of the family. She had always longed to have a house that she could call as her own and he had just fulfilled her wish.

" Sameer hamara ghar " she lovingly traced her hand on the paper. It was a dream for her. "Haan Naina hamara ghar jisse hum apne pyar se sajayenge" . He sat next to her holding her hand. He knew she would make this house a wonderful home of their dreams. 

Naina moved his head closer to Sameer and leaned, such that her foreheads rested against his, closing her eyes  "Thank you," she said in barely more than a whisper.

"For what?" He replied, his voice low and husky with the proximity. Naina felt her blush deepen under his scrutiny. Sameer gazed at her lovingly, his eyes softening with tenderness before sparking with something else.

"For being you." Her voice wavered, exhilarated from the tension between them. 

He tilted her head to the side and kissed her warm lips lightly, the world fell away. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. His hand rested below her ear, his thumb caressing her cheek as their breaths mingled. His breathing quickened as did hers. He began nuzzling her neck with delicate kisses. So faint, they were whispers. 

Naina sat frozen, from both fear and excitement. He looked at her and then moved away thinking maybe it was too early for her and if he continued it would be tough for him to stop. She understood his dilemma and held his wrist, eyes lowered, gesturing him not to move.

" Naina gale lagana aur kiss karne se bhi zyada aur kuch hota hai, shayad mai khud ko rok nahi paounga. Tum abhi nahi janti "

" Janti houn " she interrupted him. She'd rehearsed this conversation a thousand times, It had to end. Now that she'd to convey her mouth had gone dry and her heart was beating more forcefully than it usually did. With her eyes still looking at the hands entwined she said " Jab Switzerland gayi thi tab dekha tha ek couple ko kiss kartein huve road pe aur maine kahan tha Che Che kya kar rahein hai. Pooja meri roommate ne tabhi samjaya tha ki yeh kuch nahi aur shaadi ke baad jo hota hai sab bataya tha. She completed it in one go. He lifted her face, he knew it was not easy for her to openly say this. Pursing his lips he said in a mischievous tone " Accha huva sab jaanti ho, mujhe tumhe iski theory classes nahi leni padegi, sab practically hoga. Pooja ko thank you email likhta houn meri bholi Naina ko samjhane ke liye " she hit his arm playfully and blushed to the core.

" Par Naina tum yeh sab janti ho, tumhe yeh sab comfortable shayad karne mein na lage, tumhe mere liye aisa kuch karne ki zaroorat nahi. Mai intezaar kar sakta houn." He said in a comforting voice.

" Sameer yeh raat  hamari khoobsurat safar ki shurvat hai. Aaj Sameer aur Naina ke Milan ki raat hai. Mai saari kaayanat( universe) se, apni kismat se sabse kehna chahati houn dekho aaj Naina tann se mann se Sameer ki ho chuki hai. ". Her voice had an innate desire to be his completely. She wanted to wipe out all the distances and pain that they had suffered.

He had not expected things to move so fast, maybe some teasing and kisses for a few days till they become comfortable. They had known each other for years, we're comfortable with each other but still felt at loss of words to initiate physical intimacy. Sameer was nervous thinking about how to make this night a beautiful one for her and Naina was lost fearing her response to his love.  The shrill voice of the alarm broke the awkward silence. " Sameer tum raat ke 1.30 baje ka alarm rakhte ho?" She questioned him. Sameer himself was confused " Mai Mai kyun rakhunga " He got up and started to search. He found a small gift box neatly wrapped under the table. He picked it up and unwrapped it in a hurry to stop the alarm sound. There was a small packet along with a note  " Relax Bhai 😊. Use it if required". He quickly kept the packet inside his pocket before she could see and removed the battery cells so that it didn't disturb them again. Naina who was looking at him puzzled now understood the prank and started to laugh. A ripple of smothered laughter circled the room. 

" Bahut hasi aa rahi hai na tumhe ?  saying this he held Naina's head in his hands and pulled her into a fiery and passionate kiss.  A kiss that was a beginning, a promise of much more to come. The prank had worked and her laughter had melted the nervousness between them. The kiss obliterated every thought. For the first time in forever, Sameer's mind was locked into the present. The worries in his mind evaporated like a summer shower onto a hot car. His usual mode of hurrying from one thing to the next was suspended, he had no wish for the kiss to end. Drunk on endorphins his only desire was to touch her, to move his hands under her smooth layers and feel her perfect softness. They broke apart and stared deep into each other's eyes, Sameer's 'full of wonder and passion, Naina's full of curiosity and love. No words are spoken but a story worthy of them communicated.

Sameer held her gently, cupping her face with one hand. He leaned down and softly kissed the tender area at the base of her neck. Naina's body went rigid with surprise as trembles shook her body and the euphoric warmth blossomed within her. Naina was breathless with delight as he showered her with gentle, soft kisses, each with its own flicker of warmth. Naina gazed up at him, thrilled beyond words to be the recipient of his affection. He drew back again and spent a moment studying her face. Seeing that there was no sign of hesitancy, he tilted her head to the side and kissed her, his lips demanding. The inhibitions were long forgotten.

In the twilight room, their fingers caressed each other's skin as if afraid a heavier touch would break the heady magic. His heart murmured

Badan ke dono kinaroun se jal raha houn mai

Ki chu raha houn tujhe aur pigal raha houn mai

They became one in body and soul, each utterly drunk with love for the other. 

Phir yun huva aahista se thamkar mere chahare ko who chu gaya dil -mera
Bheegti rahi ek nazm mujh mein alfaz mohabbat ke gungunane lage  

(Nazm : Poem  Alfaz : Words )

They both talked and didn't know when they slept, content in each other's arms. 

The morning was beautiful, with new hopes, new promises.  Sameer opened his eyes to see the innocent angelic face of hers directly in front of him. She still lay on his chest, deep asleep. She was like a bud that had blossomed into a flower. The way she had responded to his touch and her curiosity had left him speechless. He had seen her innocence slowly wearing away. He knew there was a lot to be explored, different ways to see and feel her. He was now sure that her topper mind would always be eager to learn and he chuckled thinking about her reactions. He kissed her forehead. Placing her head gently on the pillow he went to freshen up.  

She was still sleeping when he came back, he looked at her again, covered in duvet sindoor smudged, her messy hair and a sweet smile on her lips. He was the luckiest person waking up daily to see this serene beauty, his love. He opened his diary to write the first chapter of their new phase.  

Kaisi thi woh raat kuch keh sakta nahi,  
Chahoun kehna toh bayan kar sakta nahi 
Dulhan ban kar jab who mere bahoun mein aayi thi
Sej saji thi phooloun ki par usne mehakayi thi.

Gungat mein ek chand tha aur sirf tanhai thi,  
Aawaz dil ke dhadkan ke bhi phir zor se aayi thi
Pyar se jo main gungat chand par se hataya tha 
Pyar ka rang bhi utarkar uske chehare par aaya tha

Bahoun mein lekar usko phir laboun ki laali churayi thi,  
Us sard raat mein saasein bhi shola ban kar takrayi thi
Bindi kangan payal sab ne shor machaya tha
Jab uske shok badan ko maine haath lagaya tha

Dhoob gaye the hum dono us dahakti pyar ki aag mein,  
Tod diya tha humne kaliyoun ko uske pyar ke baag mein
Kya batlaya ab hum wahan raat kis kadar nirali thi
Hamare suhaag ki raat jo itni shok matwali thi 

His heart finally finding the peace he was searching for. He smiled and he closed his diary entry with the line "Where there is love there is Life". The beginning of a new journey worth living and experiencing

Edited by Saji79 - 4 years ago
Dharapriya thumbnail

Just amazing update. Everything is perfect. Loved it so much.

Shanayayudkbh90 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just super update tis is the fst time I'm commenting here thanks for sharing dr

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

What an update Sajida di

beautiful

You for the first time ventured out of your comfort zone 

but kya likha hain aapne. ek dum shandar lajawab mazedar 

Haye aur voh last ki shayari that was like just so lovely

Aapne khud likhi kya

kya likhte ho aap

ekdum gazab

I hope abhi kuch chapters baki hain

eagerly waiting to read more from you

Dhudhu thumbnail

Sajida   Fabulous  update tha , u finished it with perfect shayari . Everything was simply beauty   the shayari's n  Milan ki raat . Lots of love n all the best wishes.  Take care . 

Srilatha 

Sparkling_starr thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Sajida di🤗🤗. Thank you so much for a longg update.  It was lovely and amazing as always❤️❤️. Sameer's happiness in marriage day was so beautiful.  Finally he got his home,his Naina.Nanu would have been sooo happy if he was there in their weeding. But Nanu is always with sameer and Naina. I am happy Vishaka and Mr. Somani not attended their weeding. They never get happy in Sameer's happiness.  Munna-Pandit's excitement and happiness is so heartwarming.  The barat and their dance everything made me remember Sameer and Naina's wedding in the show. 

Abhi tak toh Sameer ki sangat ka asar Naina par hi hua tha par ab toh apne ponga par bhi shayari ka bukhar chad gaya 😃. Yaha preetdit hoga ya phir popat😒. Everything was so beautifully written. I loved sameer's words for Naina in the car. He just makes my heart flutter. ❤️ I liked that sameer and naina talked openly and comfortably.  You have  presented  everything very beautifully. Sameer's poem was so nice . the new chapter of their life has truely began. This chapter made me so happy.  Finally after all the problems and pain they came together. Was smiling throughout the update .❤️

Now coming to your shayaris which are always amazing and apt. I don't have words to say how beautiful your shayaris are. They just makes every moment more beautiful. And makes me more happy everytime. You writes everything very beautifully. 

It was a beautiful update. Keep writing and eagerly waiting to read further. 

Lots of love ❤️❤️ and good wishes.

Disha

Prizi thumbnail

Amazing update dear