Samaina SS : Hamari Kahani -Ch 22 Last Chapter Updated on Page80(No PM - Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOH29 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi Sajida,

Again a beautiful and emotional update. Naina has made a 🐚 around herself and I think she is somewhat right any girl who suffer from this condition act like this. She never want her love one to be hurt. We know she loves Sameer immensely. On the other hand Sameer is not going to give up. He will definitely get back her. Update soon

Sona_G thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Another very good chapter. I had a smile the entire day after reading it.

Your Sameer is smart, phool todne ka lecture mila, ladkhe ne phool wala card dhediya next day 

Sameer’s situation thinking about the what-if scenarios of Naina was heart wrenching, poor guy, uske pat harkat  par gussa bhi aata hai, ab ki halat par sad bhi feel hota hai but looks like Naina phigal rahi hai, good for her, it was a mistake and luckily she came out of it unscathed, she should give herself and Sameer another chance

Rakhi bandhvake bhai banke rakhsha karo- sach mein yeh bandha possessiveness ki peak hai 😜😜😜

I loved the way Sameer inconspicuously asked her permission to narrate their love story and smartly took her name when asked for the girl’s name

She is amazingly strong but let’s  see how long she can hold back,  weekend support karne akele aayenge dono, can’t wait for the next chapter.

Sona

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pallavikamble

Hi Saji,

Thanks for the update dear, I really missed our show. your update was awesome. I like the way your plotting this story. Are yar tumhare story wala sameer bahot cute h...

Hi Pallavi

Thank you so much dear. 💕.. Yeah me too missing it badly 😭. Glad you are liking the plot. Haan meri story wala Sameer bahut hi pyara aur cute hai, bas pyar karna janta hai.The way u addresed me reminded me of my college days,my friends use to call me Saji

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munchkinland

sajida di beautiful 

sameer har koshish kr rha hain apni ruthi mehbooba ko mnane ke liye

but uska bhi toh dil tuta hain

pighl toh jayega bas wqt legi thoda

Thanks Suhani 🤗.  Haan ruthi mehbooba ko mana raha hai , hopefully he will succeed soon. Dekhtein hai.. kaise.. Umeed hai abhi bore nahi huve honge aap log .

Love 

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 123anjali

As usual mind blowing update

Thank you Anjali dear 🤗 . I hope you will like the futire update as well 

Love

Sajida

Edited by Saji79 - 4 years ago
Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhudhu

Sajida what an Amazing Fabulous update yaar , everything was so neatly conveyed. Beauty               of the story is shayari u once again amazed            us with it beautifully. Not only they both r feelin       dard but  reading  we too feeling dard ,great     t going story  Ur writing skills has the soothening          effect    . Keep writing  .Lots of love 

Srilatha    

Thanks Srilatha for the sweet feedback🤗. Happy to hear you could connect with the emotions and liked the shayaris. If the story soothes ur heart thats the best I can feel abt it. Thanks😊

Love

Sajida

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Here comes the late lateef! As usual, mind blowing update, Sajida di🤗. 

Your song selection and the shayaris deserve alag se appreciation👏. Sameer to mana hi laga Naina Ko... Sirf time chahiye! How you conveyed each and every words... that felt😭. They both are in so much pain. 

Missing you Di🤗. Will be waiting for the next update! 

With love, Suparna

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashona

I loved the update, thank you. So very true, not everyone gets a second chance and if you do, grab it with both hands. I'm sure Naina cannot live without her Sameer👏

Hi Dear

Thank you so much 😊. Yes not everyone is so lucky to get a chance to rectify their mistake. Lets see if Naina will realise it. She is scared now to accept love ,lets see Sameer kya karta hai

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

Awesome update dear 

Thank you dear😊. I hope u will like the next update as well. 

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonushrivastava

Hi Sajida di 🤗.  Amazing update.  Naina and Sameer's conversation and the shayaris were amazing.  They can talk with eyes and shayaris, sharing every emotion ❤️.  Loved the update and shayaris as always . Hope Naina jaldi maan jaye😊. Will love to read further. 

Hi Dear 

Thank you so much 🤗.  Glad you liked the update and found the shayaris apt. Now they have started conversations and they both know they love each other a lot ,they need strength to get back and have trust in their relationship .. Dekhtein hai Naina kab manti hai.

Love

Sajida