Samaina SS : Hamari Kahani -Ch 22 Last Chapter Updated on Page80(No PM - Page 31

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pallavi_PK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi Saji,

Thanks for the update dear, I really missed our show. your update was awesome. I like the way your plotting this story. Are yar tumhare story wala sameer bahot cute h...

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

sajida di beautiful 

sameer har koshish kr rha hain apni ruthi mehbooba ko mnane ke liye

but uska bhi toh dil tuta hain

pighl toh jayega bas wqt legi thoda

123anjali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

As usual mind blowing update

Dhudhu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sajida what an Amazing Fabulous update yaar , everything was so neatly conveyed. Beauty               of the story is shayari u once again amazed            us with it beautifully. Not only they both r feelin       dard but  reading  we too feeling dard ,great     t going story  Ur writing skills has the soothening          effect    . Keep writing  .Lots of love 

Srilatha    

ashona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I loved the update, thank you. So very true, not everyone gets a second chance and if you do, grab it with both hands. I'm sure Naina cannot live without her Sameer👏

Prizi thumbnail

Awesome update dear 

Sparkling_starr thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Sajida di 🤗.  Amazing update.  Naina and Sameer's conversation and the shayaris were amazing.  They can talk with eyes and shayaris, sharing every emotion ❤️.  Loved the update and shayaris as always . Hope Naina jaldi maan jaye😊. Will love to read further. 

Dharapriya thumbnail

Awesome update as usual. M very eager to know how he will break her resolve. And all the shayaris are just so beautiful. Loved it.

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Loved the update.  Waiting to see how & when she will break her resolve.

aditi0410 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sajida you asked" this is long update and we feel bore?? I never felt bore while reading your stories.  I tell you one thing that i  waiting for your update eagerly or long update for me the "cheery on cake".Loved your every update and flow of the story never felt bored. Like Sameer determination to win his love back. I felt Naina melt  seeing sameer's never dieng  love for her. Sayeris on the point. I felt i ride thier love  journey in real. Loved your stories and appreciate your hardwork. Keep going and Shineing  dear.