Samaina SS : Hamari Kahani -Ch 22 Last Chapter Updated on Page80(No PM - Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: munchkinland

This was soo beautiful Sajida di

loved it as always

finally Sameer got a job lekin madam se maar toh khani bnti hain

and Naina also realised that there were feelings beyond words

Phir se cliffhanger 

bhut gandi aadat hain di

aur aisa suspense wala precap ki itnezaar naa ho

aap shayari kya laate ho bas

dil ko chu lete hain 

Thank you dear 😳.Haan Sameer ko job mil gayi aur Naina could point out Sameesr's problem. Ab Naina se maar milegi ya kismat se dekhtein hai.. Happy to hear that you found the Shayaris apt and beautiful.  Ab cliffhanger hona na thoda story ke twists to aane baki hai. Will not make you wait for long .

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhudhu

Sajida what a beautiful update loved it so much. Shayari's  selection was really beauty of the whole story. True feelings  of Samaina written so heartfull. Eagerly waiting for next update dear . Lots of love n best wishes 

Srilatha

Thank you Srilatha 😊. Glad you liked the update and the Shayari. Will update soon

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myprimechicago

Very nice update... but I’m surprised sameer decided to wait and not communicate with Naina after he got the job. Dint he think she might be miserable all this while And sowill be he 

Thank you dear😊. You are right in pointing out  the mistake they are committing . They are not communicating. Lets see what happens next

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mmrudhula

Lovely update. The way that both Sameer and Naina realising that they have not trusted each other is beautifully written. Waiting for their Milan. And as usual your choice of shaayaris is good.

Thank you dear for your feedback. Happy to hear you liked the Shayaris. Yes they have realised but haven't said it to eachother. Ab Milan hai ya aur kuch dekhtein hai 

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suparna13

Dil khush ho gaya.... Lovely update, Di!🤗

Sameer ko finally job mil hi gayi... lekin ab mahashay ko samne se manana hai.... do thappad to banta hai Sameer ko! Aur shayaris bilkul apt❤️... love them!! The scenic beauty of Switzerland.. how you wrote, dhaasu👏!!!

Again cliffhanger, itni jaldi khatam kyun ho gaya update! Ab kiski shaadi ka sambandh aya....!! Always aisa cliffhanger... ab sochte raho!! Jaldi de diyo update!!

Ab to bas next update ka intezar hai....!!! . 

With love,Suparna

Thank you Suparna dear 🤗.

Haan galti toh ki hai usne Saza to milni baki hai, dekhtein hai kya hoga.  Switzerland is called heaven on earth to khoobsurat hona hi hai 😊. 

Lets see whose proposal is it  smiley2. Intezaar zyada nahi karna padega , update is ready some final touch ups.. kal sham ya tuesday tak will share smiley1

Love 

Sajida

Edited by Saji79 - 4 years ago
Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veenapain

Wonderful update. Waiting to see their reaction when they come face to face.update soon.

Thank you dear ❤️. Lets see what life has stored for them😊. Will share update in a day or two

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dharapriya

Such a beautiful update. Eagerly waiting for next update where they will meet most probably.

Thank you dear for your feedback ❤️. Lets see what happens next. 

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee12340

Beautiful update

Ise kehta hai ❤️ to ❤️ connection

Now Naina understood

Finally Sameer also got job in same company

Want to read their reaction

Plz wait mat karwana ho sake to jaldi update dedena

Thanks

Regards

Deepika Mittal

Hi Deepika

Thank you so much😊. Haan dil to connected hai and both have realized it. Only realization is it sufficient ?? Lets see.

Will update in a day or two.

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonushrivastava

Beautiful update Sajida di.  And your shayaris are amazing as always.  But there is again a cliffhanger.  Let's see whathappens next.  Will love to read further. 

Thanks Disha ,glad you liked the update and shayaris 😊. Lets see if you all have predicted what happens next and I hope I keep your interest in this story going further.

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi0410

Such a wonderful update sajida, happy to know finally sameer got a job now he is on manaoing Naina devi mission. They missed each other and somewhere they know that how much they tried but they couldn't  forgetting each other.your stories always connected us with its flow and naturality. I never bored even i tried to read your story in a go without disturbing anyone .Every emotion of your stories i  feel too. I laugh and sad feelings every emotion this is your stories best quality dear. Aur sayries to massha alaah. Always a true Fan and Admirer of your stories. God bless you. 

Hi Aditi

Thank you so much🤗.  Happy to read that I could make you connect with the characters and emotions. You found the Shayari's apt and good, thanks for all your support and love❤️

Love

Sajida