Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mridhu

Ok I was referring to another couple altogether - I haven't seen the originals. :) 

That's true - not everyone finds their calm ground. :) 

you have to tell me which one now :D vaise jungle ki setting kafi serials me hui hai maine last KYY me dekha tha

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meen123

you have to tell me which one now :D vaise jungle ki setting kafi serials me hui hai maine last KYY me dekha tha

Yeah - it's there in almost all the serials. I am so glad that YRHPK is doing the jungle sequence without the leads doing jungal mein mungal. :D :d 

Well I was referring to the American show of the 1990s Lois and Clark :) I used to absolutely love them - and there was an episode where Lois goes camping with Clark. :) 

Mridzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

All the stories are beautifully written here πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. I enjoyed reading them and believe me I even imagined Mishbir in all the stories😘😘😘

Hope and wish YRHPK writers team visits this forum and reads all of them and include them in the serial as well

Please do continue writting.... Eagerly waiting for your beautiful piece of work

Thank you so much!! I am absolutely dying to see the first one on the show - it's sensual and suitable too! Tying Dori can also be done once they are a couple. :)

Thank you!! 

Mridzy thumbnail

Hey you all, 

This one is a request from twitter. It was her plot, I just wrote on it. Toree, this is for you and I hope I rose to the challenge. 

They are not a couple yet in this one! 

Meet you all at the bottom. 

Mridz

*#* OS 6 - This starry night *#*

There was a soft gush of wind, rustling the grass gently. Mishti smiled, she loved the smell of nature. Sniffing deeply, she revelled in the chilly wind, the sound of the leaves rustling, the soft laps of the water. 

"Ghar chale? It's late and Rajshri aunty must be worried?" Abir commented, sitting down beside her on the mat. 

She turned her head to look at him, "mmn mmmn" she shook her head, "I called badi ma. We have more time" she said, looking back up at the stars. 

Abir narrowed his eyes at Mishti, she was lying down on the mat they had spread by the river, her eyes intently staring at the stars, a soft smile playing at her lips. Abir felt his own lips perk up in a smile, she seemed so serene , so peaceful. 

So beautiful Abir thought, as he lay down beside her, hooking his hands behind his head, looking up at the stars.  

They remained like that for a while, neither speaking a word, but both reveling in the comfort that only nature could offer. 

"I used to come here with baba when I was little"

Surprised, Mishti turned her head to look at her best friend. His hazel eyes were clouded in memory, a smile grazed his lips. No wonder Abir loved the riverside so much. It held memories of his father. She didn't know much about his father, he rarely opened up, but she knew his baba was very important to him, and that Abir missed his father. 

She turned on her side to look at him. Sensing her gaze on him, he turned his head in her direction. She looked at him closely. There were tears glistening at the corner of his eyes. And it pinched something deep inside her. 

These days everything about Abir affected her - today afternoon, they had reached for the same pencil and his hand had engulfed hers - an act which had happened hundred times earlier casually but lately it had become anything but casual for her. And she knew why. Kind of. 

Unsettled, she pushed those thoughts to a corner, knowing that she needed to be the friend Abir had always been to her. 

"And that's why the riverside is special" she commented softly,  incredibly proud that she had managed to maintain the strength in her voice. 

Abir nodded, looking up at the starts, "every Saturday, baba would bring me here and we would lie down and count the stars"

Mishti felt herself smile at the image of a little Abir cuddled next to his father, his little hands pointed towards the sky, his perky little fingers counting those twinkling stars above. That little boy must have had everything in the world that night, Mishti thought sadly. And she instantly felt her stomach clench with the thought that it had never happened again. The chance to know his father as he grew up had been snatched away from him. 

Abir turned to look at Mishti briefly. She was lost in thought, her eyes on his face, but not really looking. He hadn't shared this with anyone. Not even nanu. Baba had told him that this was their hideout, their secret. Just baba and Abir, no one else. And as a little boy, he had felt that he had everything in the world. And today, lying in the same spot with Mishti, his angry chorni, the girl he loved with all his heart, he felt like that 6 year old boy again.

"That's scorpio"

That shook Abir from his thoughts, and he turned in the direction that Mishti was pointing - sure enough up in the sky was the constellation that he had always found as a little boy. Her excitement was palpable. He rose his brow in question. 

"Bade Papa" Mishti answered for him, turning to look at him, "my mom and dad never even had time for my school, let alone lying with me under the stars" she said, shrugging. 

Once again, this girl stumped him. Abir was always in awe of her capability to smile and brush away the fact that her parents had never cared. No child deserved that, Abir thought, pursing his lips together. 

The look on Abir's face warmed her heart. Mishti reached out and clasped his left hand with her right, "its okay, don't look so sad. I always had badi ma and bade Papa and they were, are the parents I always needed" 

Abir smiled and nodded, "so, shuru shuru mein I used to feel left out" she started saying, "so bade Papa would take us all to the terrace and he would teach me about the stars and constellations" 

Abir could see it so clearly - a scared little Mishti, and vishambar uncle to calmly ease and soothe her. Under the stars, together, counting, learning, just lying down quietly. And he sent a silent prayer, thanking the one above for vishambar uncle. Thanking God that there had been someone to take care of his Mishti. 

Mishti looked back up at the stars, during the initial days at Maheswari house, when she was completely broken, these nights under the stars were what soothed her. Lying down with bade Papa, looking up at sky and the stars above, she felt that there was someone for her. She felt connected. She felt she belonged. Today, lying under the stars with Abir, she felt like that 14 year old again.

She let her eyes roam over his chiseled face, as Abir was lost in the stars above. His right hand pointed to the stars, tracing patterns in the sky. There was a childlike excitement and innocence in his face, and a wave of warmth washed over her heart. 

Sighing, she looked down at their entwined hands, yes, she belonged. 

Smiling, she lifted her left hand and started tracing patterns. This was Orion - the hunter. This was her favorite. As a child, she was always excited to find a man and his bow up in the sky. Today was no different. As she found the stars forming the hunters bow, her heart rate picked up in excitement. 3 more and -

Abir's hand that had been tracing the constellation met hers mid air.  

"Orion" Abir muttered, turning on his side to look at her. 

Mishti curled her fingers over his, holding his hand up in the sky, "the hunter" she commented, looking deep in his eyes. 

And she knew. She had known for the while now. She knew why she felt all her troubles melting when Abir was with her. Why she had come to depend on Abir more than she depended on herself. Why the smile on his face was more precious to her than her own. Why what was important to him was important to her, even more than her own safety. 

She had known, but she hadn't accepted what she knew. 

But she was tired now.She was done fighting. 

It was time to accept, at least to herself, the depth of her feelings for Abir. 

It was time to free her heart. 

Abir smiled as mishti's soft hands curled over his. He looked deep into the bespectacled eyes he loved so much . This girl who was strong, but was a little child inside. This girl who possessed such soft strength, but was still vulnerable in her heart. This girl who had so much love to give, but in the core of her heart yearned for the same love.

This starry night, lying under the stars with his angry chorni, he knew that he would spend the rest of his life loving her and all her shades. 

Mishti looked at their entwined hands, one up below the stars, the other on the mat. She looked back at Abir's face. This boy who always knew the solution to every predicament of hers. This boy who always knew how to put a smile on her face. This boy who was so strange, yet was so sensible. This boy who was so childish, yet so mature. This boy who was so gentle, yet possessed such soft strength. 

This starry night, lying under the stars with her Ajeeb rajvansh, she knew that she would spend the rest of her life loving him and all his shades.  

******THE END*******

TOREEEE - thank you so so so so much for this wonderful wonderful ideaa. I immensely enjoyed writing this. And I hope I did justice. 

@everyone - how was this one? This was my take at mishti's realisation. :) 

Let me know your thoughts 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hey you all, 

This one is a request from twitter. It was her plot, I just wrote on it. Toree, this is for you and I hope I rose to the challenge. 

Mridz

There was a soft gush of wind, rustling the grass gently. Mishti smiled, she loved the smell of nature. Sniffing deeply, she revelled in the chilly wind, the sound of the leaves rustling, the soft laps of the water. 

"Ghar chale? It's late and Rajshri aunty must be worried?" Abir commented, sitting down beside her on the mat. 

She turned her head to look at him, "mmn mmmn" she shook her head, "I called badi ma. We have more time" she said, looking back up at the stars. 

Abir narrowed his eyes at Mishti, she was lying down on the mat they had spread by the river, her eyes intently staring at the stars, a soft smile playing at her lips. Abir felt his own lips perk up in a smile, she seemed so serene , so peaceful. 

So beautiful Abir thought, as he lay down beside her, hooking his hands behind his head, looking up at the stars.  

They remained like that for a while, neither speaking a word, but both reveling in the comfort that only nature could offer. 

Surprised, Mishti turned her head to look at her best friend. His hazel eyes were clouded in memory, a smile grazed his lips. No wonder Abir loved the riverside so much. It held memories of his father. She didn't know much about his father, he rarely opened up, but she knew his baba was very important to him, and that Abir missed his father. 

She turned on her side to look at him. Sensing her gaze on him, he turned his head in her direction. She looked at him closely. There were tears glistening at the corner of his eyes. And it pinched something deep inside her. 

These days everything about Abir affected her - today afternoon, they had reached for the same pencil and his hand had engulfed hers - an act which had happened hundred times earlier casually but lately it had become anything but casual for her. And she knew why. Kind of. 

Unsettled, she pushed those thoughts to a corner, knowing that she needed to be the friend Abir had always been to her. 

"And that's why the riverside is special" she commented softly,  incredibly proud that she had managed to maintain the strength in her voice. 

Abir nodded, looking up at the starts, "every Saturday, baba would bring me here and we would lie down and count the stars"

Mishti felt herself smile at the image of a little Abir cuddled next to his father, his little hands pointed towards the sky, his perky little fingers counting those twinkling stars above. That little boy must have had everything in the world that night, Mishti thought sadly. And she instantly felt her stomach clench with the thought that it had never happened again. The chance to know his father as he grew up had been snatched away from him. 

Abir turned to look at Mishti briefly. She was lost in thought, her eyes on his face, but not really looking. He hadn't shared this with anyone. Not even nanu. Baba had told him that this was their hideout, their secret. Just baba and Abir, no one else. And as a little boy, he had felt that he had everything in the world. And today, lying in the same spot with Mishti, his angry chorni, the girl he loved with all his heart, he felt like that 6 year old boy again.

"That's scorpio"

That shook Abir from his thoughts, and he turned in the direction that Mishti was pointing - sure enough up in the sky was the constellation that he had always found as a little boy. Her excitement was palpable. He rose his brow in question. 

"Bade Papa" Mishti answered for him, turning to look at him, "my mom and dad never even had time for my school, let alone lying with me under the stars" she said, shrugging. 

Once again, this girl stumped him. Abir was always in awe of her capability to smile and brush away the fact that her parents had never cared. No child deserved that, Abir thought, pursing his lips together. 

The look on Abir's face warmed her heart. Mishti reached out and clasped his left hand with her right, "its okay, don't look so sad. I always had badi ma and bade Papa and they were, are the parents I always needed" 

Abir smiled and nodded, "so, shuru shuru mein I used to feel left out" she started saying, "so bade Papa would take us all to the terrace and he would teach me about the stars and constellations" 

Abir could see it so clearly - a scared little Mishti, and vishambar uncle to calmly ease and soothe her. Under the stars, together, counting, learning, just lying down quietly. And he sent a silent prayer, thanking the one above for vishambar uncle. Thanking God that there had been someone to take care of his Mishti. 

Mishti looked back up at the stars, during the initial days at Maheswari house, when she was completely broken, these nights under the stars were what soothed her. Lying down with bade Papa, looking up at sky and the stars above, she felt that there was someone for her. She felt connected. She felt she belonged. Today, lying under the stars with Abir, she felt like that 14 year old again.

She let her eyes roam over his chiseled face, as Abir was lost in the stars above. His right hand pointed to the stars, tracing patterns in the sky. There was a childlike excitement and innocence in his face, and a wave of warmth washed over her heart. 

Smiling, she lifted her left hand and started tracing patterns. This was Orion - the hunter. This was her favorite. As a child, she was always excited to find a man and his bow up in the sky. Today was no different. As she found the stars forming the hunters bow, her heart rate picked up in excitement. 3 more and -

Mishti curled her fingers over his, holding his hand up in the sky, "the hunter" she commented, looking deep in his eyes. 

And she knew. She had known for the while now. She knew why she felt all her troubles melting when Abir was with her. Why she had come to depend on Abir more than she depended on herself. Why the smile on his face was more precious to her than her own. Why what was important to him was important to her, even more than her own safety. 

Abir smiled as mishti's soft hands curled over his. He looked deep into the bespectacled eyes he loved so much . This girl who was strong, but was a little child inside. This girl who possessed such soft strength, but was still vulnerable in her heart. This girl who had so much love to give, but in the core of her heart yearned for the same love.

This starry night, lying under the stars with his angry chorni, he knew that he would spend the rest of his life loving her and all her shades. 

Mishti looked at their entwined hands, one up below the stars, the other on the mat. She looked back at Abir's face. This boy who always knew the solution to every predicament of hers. This boy who always knew how to put a smile on her face. This boy who was so strange, yet was so sensible. This boy who was so childish, yet so mature. This boy who was so gentle, yet possessed such soft strength. 

This starry night, lying under the stars with her Ajeeb rajvansh, she knew that she would spend the rest of her life loving him and all his shades.  

******THE END*******

TOREEEE - thank you so so so so much for this wonderful wonderful ideaa. I immensely enjoyed writing this. And I hope I did justice. 

Darling i love you. smiley27 :***** such a sweet piece

very relatable.

Yrhpk.2126 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Aww very deep and soo beautiful

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sooooooooooooo Adorable 

Touched the bottom of my heart 

The emotions of mishbir are portrayed so beautifully 

The childhood memories were so cute, little abir, little mishti, counting stars 

I loved it to the core 

Beautiful update 

Constellation tracing in the sky, such a sweet moment 

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey you all, 

Mridz

"That's scorpio"

******THE END*******

Damn mridhu! That realisation was so subtle yet beautiful! I loved how you included details of their discussion! Discussing their childhood and shared pain riverside would actually be the best way for Mishti to realise her feelings! How she gradually realised that this man had been there for her through thick and thin. Loved it. You have written it so well. Such a good piece to read just beforw going to bed. Thanks Mridhu for writing this fanfic!

Edited by socioboss9797 - 4 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This was awesome, Mridhu!!

I've got to remember to thank Toree for putting the bug in your ear!! Fantastic!! I wonder if Mishti would come into realization like this.

Anuka3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So So So Good. I hope we get this scene in the show. It will break all the records. Please send this to the creatives mridhu. Send it to Rajan sir. They need to read this asap. Mishtis realisation should be as beautiful as this or something close at least.