Sweet Nothings - #12 - Pink & Blue - MishBir - Page 23

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello people,

Have a lot of ideas/scenes and since these won't fit in my FFs at the moment, I came up with this thread  

I will be posting OS regularly here - it will be on MishBir/and maybe a few on Kuku. I won't hold back on the romance, most of them will be fluff, some will be angst, and some might be hot! :D ;) 

Will keep an index for the OS. I hope everyone enjoys reading. :) 

Working on the first one, it will be posted tonight. 

Thanks. 

Mridz

Index

1. Love me tender - MishBir - page 1

2. The morning after - MishBir - page 2

3. Tying Dori - MishBir - page 4

4. You, me aur hum - MishBir - page 5

5. Camping with Abir - MishBir - page 6

Edited by mridhu - 4 years ago

Wow... That's great... Looking forward to the stories.... BTW if you don't mind can you please write an os where in mishti undergoes the same pain which Abir is facing now... I know it's sadist but am mighty pissed with her and that too with the latest segment... 

wow that's great looking forward for the stories😃

*#*1.  Love me tender - a MishBir OS*#*

"This sucks" Mishti announced, throwing the brush down. She heard a soft chuckle behind her. She frowned, "it's not funny" she said flatly. 

"Uh-hmmn" he said, "someone once told me, close your eyes and paint whatever your heart tells you"

"Yeah right" she snorted, "my heart tells me I shouldn't have listened to you" she said, folding her hands beneath her chest and glancing over her shoulder. He had his back against hers and his hand was working in smooth strokes. She was dying to see his canvas but thanks to their - no scratch that, her stupid idea - they couldn't see the others painting until it was done. 

And he had somehow goaded her into doing a piece for their upcoming exhibition - which she should have never agreed to. 

"Like yesterday?" His voice was smooth, yet husky and she knew that those gorgeous full lips of his were lifted up in a smile, his doe brown eyes twinkling as he referred to how she had landed herself in this situation. 

"Absolutely not, I  am NOT an artiste" she said, stomping her foot down. 

He pouted - making a perfect puppy dog face. 

"Oh don't do that" she said, wagging her index finger before his face. 

He laughed, that sound made her insides tingle. She didn't know how long she could hold ground. She quickly turned around

"I am good at organising things, getting things done. But, not this"  she said softly. 

"Mishti" 

Despite her annoyance, she smiled. She loved the way her name sounded when he said it. 

Catching her by the shoulders, he gently turned her around, " it's okay" he said reassuringly.  "You don't have to if you don't want to"

And with that single sentence he had her. 

"Oh Abir" she cried, throwing her hands around him, "thank you" she said, not referring to the painting.

He seemed startled but wrapped his hands around her, " no need -" he started to say, but she cut him off, "yes, I need to" she said looking up at him, still wrapped in his arms. 

Her breath caught in her throat when her eyes met his. Because right now, in the depth of those doe browns she could see her entire future. With him. 

He was looking at her with so much love that she never wanted to look away. Maybe she never would. 

She didn't realise her own eyes had watered until Abir's hand gently brushed away her tears. 

She caught hold of his hand against her cheek, "I'll do the painting" she said, smattering kisses along his hand,  surprised at her audacity. 

Abir didn't mask his emotions, his brows rose in surprise at her display of affection even as his face held his joy at it. This was new to them. It was not long that they had become a couple. And they were still taking baby steps. He didn't want to say or do anything that would make her uncomfortable. 

" I'll do the painting" she repeated, searching his eyes for confirmation - did he still want her to do it? Was he sure about putting it up in the exhibition? 

He nodded in reply, smiling softly. She smiled back before they settled into their earlier position.  His arms wrapped around her, holding her against him. Her head nestled against his chest, the sound of his steady heartbeat matching hers. 

Maybe it was the moment, maybe it was natural, maybe it was her own display of affection earlier, that Abir did something he had never done since they had confessed their feelings for each other. 

He bent down and planted a kiss on her forehead. 

And Mishti would remember it as long as she lived. Not just because it was the first kiss from the man she loved with all her heart, but also because the tenderness it held. 

And a promise. 

A promise that they would work everything out, side by side. 

That's all she wanted now. 

Abir cleared his throat loudly, breaking her from her flashback mode. 

"I'm done" he announced, and she could hear the sound of his rag hitting the ground. 

"Let me see" he said, making her jump. 

"Oh no you don't. No way" she retaliated, whirling around to face him. 

Bad idea!  She thought as her eyes were immediately drawn to the top of his head where he had collected a part of his hair in a knot. She quickly realised she was defenseless against this one! 

She let her eyes trail down his face as she noticed the paint stains near his cheek, the creak of his lip. 

Damn, he looked hot. 

Shaking her head absentmindedly, she quickly turned back to her painting. Or her dismal trial of a painting 

She stiffened as she heard Abir's footstep behind her, "come on, let me see. Maybe I can help" he said, now standing directly behind her. 

He easily towered over her as he examined her painting. She craned her neck to read his expression. It was unrecognisable. 

He shook his head, "needs a little work-"he trailed off, 

"See, I -"she started to say, but her breath caught as Abir leaned forward and around her to her palette. Picking it up, he placed it beside them. Cradling her hand in his, he led her fingers to the palette, gently dabbing and mixing the colours, their fingers still entwined. 

Her back was pressed against him and her eyes fluttered close as Abir lifted her hand to the canvas. The smell of his cologne teased her nostrils, his breath on her shoulders were wrecking havoc to her stomach turning everything to mush. 

Her eyes remained closed as he brought their fingers back to the palette, expertly guiding her fingers again. This time when he took it back to the canvas, his other arm came up around her hips, holding her against him. She let her free arm fall over his, her fingers drawing vague patterns on his. 

" You can look now" Abir said few minutes later, dropping his arms and moving back. 

Mishti opened her eyes frowning, she missed his warmth, she didn't like the vacant feeling she was getting when he had moved away.

And she was surprised by her own emotions. It had just been a few weeks. They were still discovering each other as a couple. The physical intimacy, the rush he gave her, everything was so new. She didn't know what to make of it. 

She lifted her eyes to the painting absentmindedly. 

"WOW" She exclaimed, shaking her head in wonder, "that was - you are -" she started to say, struggling to find words with what lay before her eyes. She couldn't, Abir had created magic with her, well, she couldn't even call it a painting. 

She realised she really didn't have any words, so she settled for, "wow. Amazing" she said, looking at Abir in awe. 

He smiled back at her. A full fledged, contended, start at the lips, reach the eyes smile. 

But this one didn't just stop with his eyes - it landed directly in her heart.

And she knew. She knew that they would find their way. They would work everything out. 

"We'll be okay na, Abir" she said, looking directly in his eyes.

He nodded, "we already are"

**** THE END****

Ofcourse I had to bring in the #manbun! :) Hahahah Read and reviews please. 

All the OS here will mostly be from the angle of the couples already being together. I just explored the angle of how they go from best friends to lovers. And that initial few steps to intimacy. 

Let me know what you guys thought. 

Thanks

Mridz

Edited by mridhu - 4 years ago

This is amazing! 👏You are a great writer and I am so glad that you are penning a number of one shots, and are planning to include romantic MishBir moments! Can't wait to read the next one.

Edited by bs123 - 4 years ago

Bloody hell mridhu, that was blooody amazing. You write so well. I was imagining Mishbir and blushing throughout. It gave me butterflies. And yes i imagined the whole thing with manbun again. Please write more.

Originally posted by kaku17

Wow... That's great... Looking forward to the stories.... BTW if you don't mind can you please write an os where in mishti undergoes the same pain which Abir is facing now... I know it's sadist but am mighty pissed with her and that too with the latest segment... 

Thank you!! First one has been posted, do read. I too love a good angst story!!! Not sadist at all. I will surely try to right an angst from mishti's pov. 

Originally posted by Agrata23

wow that's great looking forward for the storiessmiley4

Thank you. First one is done. 

Originally posted by bs123

This is amazing! smiley32You are a great writer and I am so glad that you are penning a number of one shots, and are planning to include romantic MishBir moments! Can't wait to read the next one. 

Thank you for your kind words. Already have some ideas, will post the next one by next week. 

This is so beautifully written and your way with words is out of the world 👏

Please please write more , cannot wait to see Kuhu and Kunals interactions as well !!!

You are so right. That man bun look is so ideal for this particular OS.. I wish someone from the Creative team reads this with the look and does meherbaani on us.. especially after putting us through Kushti for one month !!