Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ImpetuousSoul

Diiiiiiiiii You're back. You're back. You're backkkkk πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ My favourite writer is back! I am sooooo happiiieeeee 😭😭😭😭 First things first. Thank Youuuu soooo muchhh for giving them twins! It's my heartfelt wish 🀧🀧 

Oh-em-geeeeeee!!!! What do I say about the OS? Its just out of this world beautiful. The OS had your touch all over it and I couldn't help but just get drowned in bliss ❀❀ Greedy me wants to read more and more and more 😭😭😭😭 

~ Toree. 

Toree! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Your excitement is palpable baccha! πŸ€— 

Thank you!!! 

And what are you thanking me for? MishBir should have twins !! One like him and one like her, but both with Abir's eyes!... This was super fun - maybe I'll write more with the kids... :) 

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I am so glad you enjoyed this! :) 

Mridzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fauzi

Wow β€οΈ actually wow doesn't even cover it... I Have read all your OS 's and this one was too good... 

I can so imagine them doing this.. And it's such a meaningful futuristic moment connecting with their past too... Lovely thought that you have penned here... 

Thank you so much for thisπŸ€—

Thank you so much!!! I loved writing this, and I'm glad you enjoyed reading this one! 

Mridzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_love

Have you written the proposal abhiTak?

Hi! Nope that one has been abandoned as of now. .. maybe I will complete it someday when inspiration strikes but right now, don't see that happening.  Sorry! :)

Mridzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

OMG this one was adorable I could visualise everything. Mishbir with their kids is my fondest wish. I really want to see Abir as a dad because I know he will be amazing and you did such a wonderful job of portraying that in the OS. It was just too good. Like super say bhi upar.

Zara 

Thank you Zara! I think Abir will make an amazing dad and Mishti will be an awesome, but strict mom! :) 

Thank you so much! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Glad you liked it. :) 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mridz, wow wow this was awesome!! You write so well my dear, could visualize each and every scene πŸ€—πŸ€—

MishBir with their twins, hayee!! And their cute  teasing. You even tied it back to their pink and blue heart!! Loved it so much... am in dreamland now πŸ’—πŸ’™

Special shout out to Abir’s hair in a bun and paint smeared across his πŸ’ͺ while painting 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful mridhu

And so so so cute 

MishBir family moment , mihir and Mira πŸ€—

The pink and blue heart 

Thanks for writing this 

coolove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mishbir having their own babies is like the cutest and most adorable thing that could ever happen 

Like they way you wrote this is just to pure and emotional 

Just the amount of love and care you write with can be seen on how the characters interact with each other 

Just too good 

Really great to read and thank you for writing this 

Looking forward to reading more 

EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bookmarking. Will comment after I catch up with everything :)