Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

immuimmy thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Loved all the chapters. Very interesting. I think this Rishab needs to be dealt with cleverly.hoping he will not create misunderstanding between Arnav and Khushi after being rejected by Khushi. Nice update. Thank you😊

Prettycool thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Oh wow , that was some chapter. She needs to clear thing or 2 with Arnav soon ... I can see impeding fight between these 2. 

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Awesome update. Loved it. The truth behind Payal's death becoming more complicated day by day. Hope Kushi soon reached to the bottom of the truth. 

Edited by Veenapain - 4 years ago
rosalinesibs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved d update.....Arnav will always be there when ever khushi is in trouble....I guess it was Rishab who was wid Payal dat night....he might have framed Arnav....I don’t seem to like this Rakesh guy as well.....dis whole Payal thing seems to b a mystery n wonder who is telling d truth.....aranav wouldn’t take it lightly when he comes to know who’s khushi n y did she come...hopes khushi doesn’t fall into d mess...n don’t want any mu/separation....will be waiting for the next update....

kiran1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wow.This is getting more and more complicated. Payal's friends are not at all trustworthy. Each one of them has a different story to say about that night. Don't know who is telling the truth. I think that was not Arnav with Payal that night. It was someone else. Aarav? 

The only way to know the truth is to ask Arnav. He already has trust issues and I don't know what will happen if he gets to know about Khushi's real identity from someone else. I don't want this to happen. 

ohminfinite thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

So the mystery goes thicker now.

I have to tell you this Kavi...This story is brilliant mix of romance, passion and Intrigue...

We all know by now, Khushi is tangled in the web of efforts to find the truth about Payal's mysterious/accidental drowning and her own attraction towards Arnav. She has to straighten  at least one end of the tangle. She has to come out clean with Raizada ( Arnav that is !!)

Who might be the person lookalike Arnav ?  Was that deliberate attempt to misguide Rakesh?

Why Parents were not available when such a tragedy took place? Was that body recovered of Payal's really?

I find Rakesh full of contradictions. But there is a some truth hidden in his gibberish. Which part is true in his version of the story ? Rishabh  started looking more and more  creepier character.

Ein sawalo ke jawaab janane ke liye Padhiye SEA MIST....😉😊😊

Muaahh Kavi, Lage raho, uljhate raho...

kayarose thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update so arnav is not shying away in showing his desires to khushi. Khushi is again back to pavallion in judging arnav. Rakesh successfully planted doubts in her mind. I think all these boys named with 'R' in your story are thickheaded and only can think about the girls. They were behind payal then and are behind khushi now. Not only Rishab, I think Rakesh is also behind her and that's why taunted her in the end. I think he is the culprit in payal's case. I think arnav will get to know about khushi and Rakesh meet and it's agenda and then don't know what he will do. He already mentioned about his trust issues. Don't know where this misunderstanding will lead to arshi's love life. 

Rosalinesak thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fantastic update.  Khushi's accidental mistake was a blessing in disguise for Arshi.  Good that,Khushi acted like she fell asleep. They need more bonding before going to that stage. 

Rakesh' s side of story too looks suspicious. Payal 's friends were all shady. Poor Payal was drowned in the sea. Rakesh sounded scornful in his ending talk of feathers of same flock.

Ghoruigrl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Omg..Wat will happen now..I hope khushi arnav speak abt this asap.

Greyasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Omg!!!! 

The axe murderer that was hilarious Arnav 🤣 may be he was hoping to scare Khushi ?

Loved the update and now I am curious who was Payal seeing actually ?? Was Arnav helping her out or someone tricked her..

I hope Khushi tells Arnav the truth before he realises who she is..