Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Sensible posts..but I feel its love at first site.something he liked. Something had pulled him towards her.MISHTY is not a great beauty nor a great personality but she may be ruhaans type...but LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT DO  EXISTS AND MOST OF THE LOVE IS AT FIRST SIGHT.,CALLED INNOCENT LOVE!

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

There is concept of love at first sight, many fall for that too not all have same  idea about love ..

For some love is attraction at first sight and then develop bond .

Ruhaan did not try to pursue her and that is what is good about him

If he pursued her there wud be nothing left in his character. He did the bare minimum decent thing to do, not something to be applauded. As for love at first sight, I find it shallow. Say what u may but the only thing u know about the person there is how he/she looks. If u fall on that basis then well 🤐

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sakeena-

ruhaan ko kuch log insaan hi nahi samjhte toh auska feeling kya khakh samjhe ga lol pari k feelings feelings hai aww srk ko har movie main pehle nazar main pyar hota hai wow king of romance lol ruhaan haters know about his feelings more than he himself know so hope u will get ur answer from thm :)  

Lol. Ask logical questions and u become a hater. Thank u so much :) As for SRK I have never seen those movies and if by mistake I did I found it ridiculous. 

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

Exactly. But there have always been a minority faction of people who criticize that aspect, as there are for this show. 

Yes I’m sure there will be. But makers create movies or shows which are liked by majority,. Till the time it works they will continue making more.

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Ruhaan Rakshash hai aur Mishti chudail🤣🤣 dono me koi feelings nahi hain

If the only answer u have to a logical question is feeding something totally unrelated to my post then I can't help you :) have a nice day. 

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Have seen love at first sight in many Bollywood movies. Many Salman Khan movies for eg. Jaise unko Hota hai waise Ruhaan ko hua 😆

I'm sorry I don't watch bhai movies 🤣

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Love at first sight bahut saare films mein hum dekhe the na(Atleast I did watch few films where they've shown this)..This is not the 1st time..

So? That makes it logical? Of all the movies and shows I have seen the leads always have a journey. A good one. That is what I was expecting here since its a web series but OK. 

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

Why just because he doesn't fall according to our judgemental, he is not in love? Maybe you don't believe in love at first side but people does fall in first side, that doesn't mean they aren't in love each other. Some people fall in first side, some grow with it. Kisi ko ek pal me pyaar hota hai kisi ko saari zindagi lagti hai. Kisi ke liye dosti pyaar hai koyi apne dost ko uss najar se kabhi dekh nahi pata tho kya dosti ko pyaar samjhne walo tho dusre logo ko judge karna chahiye? 🤓

Pyaar me logic nahi chalta, pyaar kiya hai deal todina hai ke kisi ke quality, kindnesses dekhke pyaar ho. Koyi bina dekhke bhi pyaar karta hai(letters ke basis par) atleast Ruhaan ne mishti ko dekha tho tha. I agree he fall for her beauty but isme galat kya hai? Quality dekhe, sab kuch tasali karke pyaar karne walo ke bhi kitne rishte toodte hai. Kisi ko tho end tak pata nahi chalta ke jiske woh pyaar karke shaadi karete usse tho kabhi pyaar hi nahi kiya tha and sirf dosti or habit thi atleast Ruhaan clear tho hai jho woh feel kar raha hai woh feeling kya hai.   

Edit: PS: this is according to TV/noble logic and Ruhaan is also character so uske liye bhi yeh rule apply hote hai but acc to me real life me pyaar complicated hote hai. I never fall in love but jitna bhi dekha hai, first that was attraction on both side, slowly they will became each other's habit, they start to trust each other, understand each other. I think that's love. For me love doesn't have different meaning. It's come from attraction, loyalty, commitment, understanding, trust, respect. and I think Ruhaan does have these things for mishti so no complaints from my side. 😃 

I'm not judging just asking. As for letters love, my dear that is the deepest form of love. You don't know what the person looks like true, so u don't fall for their looks. U fall for their soul which is in the letters. As for understanding trust respect etc did he have these the moment he met her? Coz acc to him he is in love since then. 

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

It is shallow, agreed. The fact that the same shallow-ness is shown in other movies/ TV shows does not make it better. He did fall for a random girl that he knew nothing about, except her looks, and luckily for the show creators the audience seems to dig that. 

Yes. I wish the audience was wiser. Sigh. In the 2 other shows I saw thankfully this wasn't shown, I got a proper journey 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

Yes. I wish the audience was wiser. Sigh. In the 2 other shows I saw thankfully this wasn't shown, I got a proper journey 

I dont think audience are foolish(no offense...opposite to wiser) n if they try to find logics for everything (or comparing each n every point with reality) then they cant enjoy the movie/show....n coming to love at first sight it happens,may b it doesnt with us so we cant feel how it will be..but it exists

Edited by sahisri - 4 years ago