Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

veer ne bhi etna nahii roya hoga jitna yah 2/3 log ro ra hai koi nahii veer deserves only a gem like him mishti and ruhaan toh gem nahii ban sakte har koi veer thori ban sakta hai but ab rona band karo i found best girl for him dono khush rahe ga a girl who will do what ever and everthing make him happy wo khud jaye bhar main :) dil pr na lo but u guys crying alot :pImage

Edited by -sakeena- - 5 years ago
Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -sakeena-

veer ne bhi etna nahii roya hoga jitna yah 2/3 log ro ra hai koi nahii veer deserves only a gem like him mishti and ruhaan toh gem nahii ban sakte har koi veer thori ban sakta hai but ab rona band karo i found best girl for him dono khush rahe ga a girl who will do what ever and everthing make him happy wo khud jaye bhar main :) Image

Perfect

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TandraB

Its not the most important relationship in the world, so its okay to cheat a friend. Especially a friend who has treated you like a brother since childhood. Give me a few seconds to wrap my head around that logic. 

Also, its okay to treat anyone like dust-bin if we don't owe them our lives. Good. 

No one has been treated like a dustbin. Engagements break , marriages break. Fact of life. People have freedom of choice. No one is chained to a relationship. 

Ruhaan is not the first person to choose Love over friendship .  Ruhaan has done wrong to Veer by hurting him . True. But he values his love more than friendship.  So ? Why should he sacrifice his love for his friend when the girl reciprocates. Makes no sense to me. 

Also Veer is not looking so heartbroken in show compared what some people are feeling for him.

Edited by poiu123 - 5 years ago
swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Its not the most important relationship in the world, so its okay to cheat a friend. Especially a friend who has treated you like a brother since childhood. Give me a few seconds to wrap my head around that logic. 

Also, its okay to treat anyone like dust-bin if we don't owe them our lives. Good. 

okay mujhe ek batao veer apne  bhai jaisa dost ko apne ghar me kyun nahi rakha? apna fiance ki ghar me PG kyun rehne diya? 

Lovelydreamer51 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sakeena-

veer ne bhi etna nahii roya hoga jitna yah 2/3 log ro ra hai koi nahii veer deserves only a gem like him mishti and ruhaan toh gem nahii ban sakte har koi veer thori ban sakta hai but ab rona band karo i found best girl for him dono khush rahe ga a girl who will do what ever and everthing make him happy wo khud jaye bhar main :) dil pr na lo but u guys crying alot :pImage

Rab na bna de Jodi .......Gopveer πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Your circle of people are fine with back-stabbing friends? Okay, all sorts of people make the world. Maybe they would be okay with Nandini too then, i don't know. 

But tell me, why did Ruhaan not leave when he was aware of his growing feelings? that's not cheating? 

Ruhaan s feelings /attraction had started when he did not know Mishti was Veers fiancee. Ruhaan staying with his growing feelings is NOT cheating. Why did he stay ?his growing emotions for Mishti made him stay even though he tried to leave once. While he stayed did he pursue Mishti actively behind Veers back?  No.  Why didn't he?  He had enough opportunities right? He could have done lots.  But he didn't because he is decent enough. 

If Mishti had not reciprocated,  Mishti and Veer would have got married. Ruhaan S feelings would have stayed with him and wouldn't have done any harm to anybody. So him staying is definitely NOT cheating. 

Edited by poiu123 - 5 years ago
ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

LOL so if a murderer surrenders after murder then he's not a murderer anymore? What kind of logic is that. 

He cheated Veer, ab responsibility lene se kya hoga? Crime karo, fir responsibility lo. 

so you are comparing having feeling for someone equals to murdering someone!? Fir tho you must know that you can't claim someone as murderer for feeling like killing someone, Sometime we feel like kill someone so badly but we are not murder. When he knew mishti and having feeling for her he didn't know that she is veer's would be wife and it's not crime to fall in love with stranger is it?πŸ˜›When he got to know about mishti and veer he did tried to control himself one or two time but when he realize that he couldn't anymore he let himself go with flow. Why should anyone make himself/herself suffer when he or she knows that you can't control anymore. He tried to leave too but couldn't anymore why? because his heart doesn't let him, who cares does he tried to seduce her ? did he tries to come in between mishti and veer? did he tries to make conflict between them or even tries to take advantage of Mishti and veer's conflict? He just want to be their for her and make memory with her from far. he wants to take her pain away but never cross the limit because she doesn't gave him. I will agree with the part that he is not a great friend but he is not betrayer too. he never claim that he will keep veer above everyone or he loves him more than himself. It's a known fact that he loves himself more than veer and now mishti more than himself. If he can keep mishti above himself than why should he choose veer above mishti? πŸ€“ He didn't cheat veer, he did only one mistake that is falling in love which is not in his hand. He denied to have relation with mishti behind veer's back. Agar usko cheat karna hota na tho he wouldn't have ask mishti to choose, he wouldn't thought to talk with veer in that cafe.

Edited by HeartBeat321 - 5 years ago
chirpyhapibird thumbnail

It will be better to report posts that is not related to silsila and mocking.

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

LOL, so this means that he chose to stay and let his feelings grow even more when he knew that his friend's married life is at stake. And Mishaan fans say that Ruhaan is not a cheater. 

Bold: LOL, so he basically fell for Mishti just by pulling her hair and taking a photo? When he didn't even know Mishti well enough to fall in love? LMAO. Funniest thing I've ever heard. πŸ€£

It was love at first sight for him. So, yes he did fall for Mishti when he first saw her. Some people don't believe in love at first sight that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Sometimes you just feel connected to a person by looking at him. You know that the person is the one for you! Since you are not ready to believe existence of the concept of love at first sight , let me tell you a fact, for my husband it was love at first sight and by God's grace we are happily married for a long time. So there is no one definition of love. It differs from person to person.

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

That's what I said, every story and every person is different. Well you may believe in studies, but I believe in what has happened to me. And this is the fact of my life. If it was mere attraction my husband would never have pursued me all the way to the US where I came to study when we had barely met and talked a couple of times. So yes you can happily keep your studies while let me keep the reality of my life. And no study in the whole world or no one's opinion can change the fact of my life. 

Edited by Nups_mish - 5 years ago