Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
If mishti couldn't real self to veer, isme sirf mishti ki nahi veer ki bhi galti hai. He couldn't build enough trust on mishti heart, no matter what he will not leave her. And Jana trust nahi waha relationship nahi.
Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TandraB

He never controlled his emotions. He did not go away from Mishti's house. He kept on ogling Mishti 24*7 like a creepy guy. 

Why didn't he leave?

We don't know....he didn't yell us everything you know....just one or two things...and that too in bits and pieces... So better go and ask him...why jump on us??

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Veer is good-looking,rich decent guy but he is not for Misti.There is something called Destiny so Ruhaan came in Misti's life before marriage.The perfect guy Veer could have gone in depression if both divorced . So destiny saved Veer from Misti.He should be thankful it happened before marriage.Veer needs a wife like Gopi Bahu not confused, selfish & self-centred Misti.Misti & Ruhaan are destined to meet & are made for each other."Soulmates". Period.

Vartika026 thumbnail

Problem is viewers still justify Ruhaan and says that what he did is not wrong. I've seen people cheated on in real life, so justification for a cheater hurts me personally. Got the answer now? πŸ˜³

Scroll the forum, people are coming up with all sorts of things to justify Ruhaan and prove Veer was a bad guy. Like "Veer said Mishti isn't a part of his world", "Veer imposed decisions on Mishti", "Veer got angry for one day" and hundreds of other similar reasons.

Bottom line: Veer is supposed to be a mind-reader, he cannot ask friends for favour, he has no right to get angry at Mishti. In other words, he's not a superhuman. He is not allowed to behave like a normal human. Ruhaan can kiss his best friend's girl, but Veer should not be angry with her for genuine reasons. 

The double-standards stun me a bit.....

Viewers can do anything they want....you think they're wrong... Are we questioning your judgement or conscience here? Why not present us with same courtesy? We have our freedom of speech and freedom of expression... Everyone does...according to fundamental rights we've given....and last I checked, India is still a full Democratic country so why should we answer to someone?? We will present our views, justify, criticize anyone we want to....we don't have to answer you, or anyone for that matter. We shall like what we want, comment what we want, justify what we want.. It's totally our choice what we wanna do. We're not bound here so we shan't stop and we won't. Got your answer

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Not everyone is selfish enough to get close to their bestie's girl/guy. Na na na na. 

Normally people control their emotions if they get to know that the girl/guy to my best friend, this shows Ruhaan is abnormal. 90% of people would control themselves and go away rather than to betray a best friend who you've known since childhood. 

This is basic human decency. Violating a friend's trust is not simple selfishness its a crime. 

Crime? Under which section of IPC is it punishable. What you are saying is your POV. Others may have a different POV and you have no right to blame them. It’s not that Ruhaan owes Veer his life or anything. 

Friendship is not the most important relationship in the world at least for me.

Edited by poiu123 - 5 years ago
sreelovesindia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He never controlled his emotions. He did not go away from Mishti's house. He kept on ogling Mishti 24*7 like a creepy guy. 

Why didn't he leave?

Can you pls tell me what you had expected to watch and where your expectations meet? Mishti ,Pari and Ruhaan could have been empathic,I agree with that part. But why are you bringing Ruhaan and Mishti 's love here. 

Whether we agree or not,breaking up is the best decision for all of then, rather than staying in a loveless marriage and divorcing later. We are not living in a century where divorce or break up is taboo. And ,logics don't work in love. That's why people say everything is fair in love and war. It's not Mishti 's mistake that she didn't love veer. Neither veer seemed to love her,at least according to most of us. Your version of love may be like veers. But, most of us here don't  expect perfection in relationships like Veer. We expect an understanding without Communication .Neither  of us are wrong in having different opinions about love. That's why veers love and his break up has not impacted much of the audiences unlike season 1 which is entirely different. But by saying this,the way Mishti and Ruhaan and Pari must have reached in a sensible and empathic way rather than enjoying the relief moments. 

sreelovesindia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Problem is viewers still justify Ruhaan and says that what he did is not wrong. I've seen people cheated on in real life, so justification for a cheater hurts me personally. Got the answer now? πŸ˜³

Scroll the forum, people are coming up with all sorts of things to justify Ruhaan and prove Veer was a bad guy. Like "Veer said Mishti isn't a part of his world", "Veer imposed decisions on Mishti", "Veer got angry for one day" and hundreds of other similar reasons.

Bottom line: Veer is supposed to be a mind-reader, he cannot ask friends for favour, he has no right to get angry at Mishti. In other words, he's not a superhuman. He is not allowed to behave like a normal human. Ruhaan can kiss his best friend's girl, but Veer should not be angry with her for genuine reasons. 

The double-standards stun me a bit.....

Had you been participating in earlier discussions, you must have noticed,many people here had seen people being cheated on. When cheating happened in season 1, 98 percent of the people supported mauli and literally blazing fire on Kunan except for blind fans of the actors. Nobody here supports cheating. Cheating is crime,but you cannot blindly say Ruhaan is a cheater. Most of the mauli supporters support MisHaan here. Does it mean they are wrong. May be there's one pov which you did not understand or may be did not bother  to understand. 

Ruhaan and Mishti are not always right  here. They are wrong at times but they are not cheaters.

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Mishti cant be herself with veer.

Like veer said he did not touch any girl and mishti was feeling guilty.

Ruhaan and mishti are more alike.They like to do more things and stuff.

Veer said shadi ke baad nahi

SO better mishti marry Ruhaan.

Vartika026 thumbnail

LMAO, this is hilarious. We're discussing about the characters and their actions here. If you cannot answer a question that means you'll tell someone to go and ask a fictional character? This is too funny. πŸ€£

So basically, you cannot defend Ruhaan's action of not leaving. Good. We all know that any decent person would leave because they would try to control their emotions, which Ruhaan didn't. Glad we agree here. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ruhaan did not control his emotions neither he tried to, this is precisely what I was getting at. And so far, nobody has been able to give a feasible explanation for why Ruhaan did not leave. Most people are saying that Ruhaan did not cheat his friend, but no answer for why he didn't leave. πŸ˜†

THIS is what I'm trying to say. Got it?

I didn't say I CAN'T answer, for I definitely CAN but I don't want to. I've other things in my life, and I prefer them before explaining myself to someone I do not know. And since you're so hell bent of getting your ANSWERS then better ask the writers if not the fictional character. 

Vartika026 thumbnail

You must've missed the 10000 threads asking explanation from people on why they criticise Mishti and Ruhaan. We're accused of "spreading negativity" when we give our opinion. Why not go and give your lecture in those threads as well? πŸ˜³

And I did not ask you specifically to explain yourself, so quit jumping on me without any reason. I was replying to someone else about how cheating affects me. 

Quit telling me what to do. You do not have the right.