"Only & only Ruhaan & not Veer"

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Yes  for Misti  Ruhaan & only Ruhaan .No doubt Veer is a most eligible bachelor but he is not for Misti. Misti is a flawed person who carries past baggage with her.She needs a person who understands her, who gives her space & submits himself selflessly.Veer was the first man Misti met & took decision to marry him hurriedly as he is perfect but she was never in love with Veer .It was just a courtship romance nothing.For  Veer she was just a prized possession to flaunt before his friends e.g BD party.He might be  in love with her but not deeply like Ruhaan.I don't think Misti is selfish otherwise she would have never left veer.Many girl wants well settled,rich man.If Misti is self centered then Veer is also a self centered man .Two self-centre persons can't make marriage successful.One of them should be able to pamper the tantrums of spouse which Ruhaan is.Ruhaan is the right person for Misti. Veer needs a girl who adores him .I don't think Misti should sulk when Veer's Mom also came same day & took away the jewellery.Misti might have returned next day but she came & insulted so why she should feel bad for such people for whom relations are only materialistic.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Great postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ loved it dear....you explained if so well....and agree with every word of yours. KudosπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜πŸ˜

Empress_Boa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I really think it was an unnecessary approach from Veer's mom. She is an adult, they could have talked like an adult and try to understand. If Misti isn't happy then why should she marry Veer? Does the mom wants her son to be married off to unhappiness? She has a right to get mad but coming to their house, makin Misti feel like what she did is a shamfull then no. If this was other way round where guy breaks up the engagement I bet the mother still would have stand up for her son. Daughters and females gets more back lash on things like this. 

NamrataRa thumbnail

Anger is Ok .She is Mom but saying Misti used Veer is wrong.Veer is not giving finance to run their house even the wedding exps Misti's family is paying for that they kept PG.If Veer is hurt so as Misti .Being a woman she should understand when a wedding is called off then girl & her family suffers more.There must be some solid reason.Misti is not some bigdi hui ladki that she will take such  harsh decision.Misti will never be happy with a husband like Veer & Mil like her.

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Well summarized postπŸ‘..Yeah It's not like every perfect person will be loved by everyone..We can't go by logic all the time..Love deals only with emotions and feelings..Though Veer is a perfect man but he is not the right man for Mishti..For a girl like Mishti who carries past baggage and insecurities the guy should understand the depth of her feelings and emotions beyond her happy smiley face..Ruhaan is the person who can deal with that ..Veer can marry a girl who loves him and adores him

NamrataRa thumbnail

She thought of Veer. Even she has respect for him.She said she did wrong to him but can't help.What more she has to do? Yes Mishaan are Selfish & Shameless but we like such real characters & many viewers love them.The show  got extension I think only bec of Mishaan.

pranurosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamrataRa

She thought of Veer. Even she has respect for him.She said she did wrong to him but can't help.What more she has to do? Yes Mishaan are Selfish & Shameless but we like such real characters & many viewers love them.The show  got extension I think only bec of Mishaan.

Did it?

pranurosid thumbnail

I think so for 20.

Oh Gd..any news on this?

NamrataRa thumbnail

Kunal told after 42 episodes if it a success then it will get 20 episodes more.Show will complete 50 on Monday.So total maybe 62 as decided plus 20.

pranurosid thumbnail

Kunal told after 42 episodes if it a success then it will get 20 episodes more.Show will complete 50 on Monday.So total maybe 62 as decided plus 20.

I heard the show is for 3 months..I.e., till 5th June..If there is any extension it should be beyond that