Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gis...shakti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TandraB

Here, 'you' is not 'you'. It's general. If a girl fakes in front of a guy and then accuses him of not understanding her, then its the girl's fault. 

mishti fakes infront of veer...ok...i agreed...i think it is because of her past...agar veer mishti se ithna pyaar karte hai to uski insecurities...fears...fakeness ko kyum samaj nahi paaya...sab log kehte hai mishti aisa nahi hai..phir bhi veer mishti ko samaj ne ki try nahi kiya...sabkuch bathakar nahi kabhi kabhi apne partner ki silence ko bhi samajna chahiya..that is love...isliye i think his love for her is not that much deep...and the happiness..comfotness mishti uske saath feel kiya..usi ko he mishti ne pyaar samja...lekin Ruhaan ki aane se sabkuch change hogaya..bina batakar ruhaan ne mishti ko samja..uski insecurities..fears...rudness..everything ko samja..use bura laga..par uski peecha ka reason janne ki koshish kiya..that is the difference between veer and Ruhaan..the main thing is mishti kabhi Ruhaan ke saath fake nahi tha...the real mishti...she is herself with Ruhaan..and he loves her with her flaws...

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Did Nandini try to seduce Kunal? Nooooooo.

Kissing your friend's gf in the jungle is noooot cheating. Okkkkk. 

He was expecting Mishti to return his affections, that means he didn't care whether Veer's house was broken. He could leave, but didn't. Hoping that your friend's girlfriend will return your affections is also betrayal. Understood? 

No, I'm not CJI of India. I've never sexually harassed anyone. So don't even call me the CJI. ðŸ˜¡

CJi is position not all CJI are harasser ..

Nandini made kheer ,romamced behind back when kunal reciprocated.Ruhaan wanted mishti to decide 

Lmao the jungle they were scared he wanted to comfort and say i am there for u.

Nope if he understand friends gf doesn't love his friend it is good he asked girl to chose so that lives arent destroyed ..

He is selfish but knows his boundaries and doesnt take someone else decision

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ruhaan acknowledges he did wrong to Veer. So what exactly is the problem I wonder. The hero of the show needs to be right ?

Gis...shakti thumbnail

Yes, its his fault that the guy is not a mind-reader. 

kabhi kabhi mind reader bhi ho jaana padega...if we really love a person...uski reactions...expressions se kuch to read kar sakti hai.....saccha pyyar kiya hai to hum partner  ko har angle se samaj ne ki koshish karte hai...uske saath time spend karke uski nature ko samajthe hai...ye..dates...dinners are not only for khaana ...peena...ek doosare ko samaj ne keliye bhi hai...vo kisi situation mein kaise react karega...kis baath pe use gussa aayega...uski likes..dislikes..problems..fears...everything samajna chahiye...like a mind reader..i think one of the quality of a good life partner....(from my own experience)..agar veer mishti ke mind read nahi sakte hai to he is not a good life partner for her.agar main mishti ki jagah hote to main bhi ruhaan ko hi choose karegi...use pyaar karte hai...bina bole sabkuch samajthe hai..(mind reader..)...with all her flaws he accepted her...nd she also loves him...kaun aise ladke ko mana karegi .koi nahi..

Gis...shakti10/05/2019 18:33:01

Edited by Gis...shakti - 4 years ago
khatimeethi thumbnail

At least you admitted that he's selfish. Chalo, that's a good start. 

Bold: Is kissing also a part of comforting? Like, do you generally kiss someone to comfort them unless they're your child or nephew/niece/small girl or boy. Or someone who is like you child or sibling. 

Would he have comforted Veer in the same way if Veer was scared? 

Yes ppl do all time to comfort when someone is over scared

also reduce font while bolding i am not blind lol.

When was it denied that he isn't selfish ,he isn't bolt on humanity s

Selfish toh everyone in world is ðŸ¤£

khatimeethi thumbnail

Problem is viewers still justify Ruhaan and says that what he did is not wrong. I've seen people cheated on in real life, so justification for a cheater hurts me personally. Got the answer now? ðŸ˜³

Scroll the forum, people are coming up with all sorts of things to justify Ruhaan and prove Veer was a bad guy. Like "Veer said Mishti isn't a part of his world", "Veer imposed decisions on Mishti", "Veer got angry for one day" and hundreds of other similar reasons.

Bottom line: Veer is supposed to be a mind-reader, he cannot ask friends for favour, he has no right to get angry at Mishti. In other words, he's not a superhuman. He is not allowed to behave like a normal human. Ruhaan can kiss his best friend's girl, but Veer should not be angry with her for genuine reasons. 

The double-standards stun me a bit.....

Lol cheater are those who dont take responsibility ,Ruhaan is ready to take responsibility and let Veer know what more should he do .

Veer isn't perfect guy which u wanna see he is good but not the one who understand mishti so breakup is for his own good .

Veer has his own fault which ppl turn blind eye.

khatimeethi thumbnail

Not everyone is selfish enough to get close to their bestie's girl/guy. Na na na na. 

Normally people control their emotions if they get to know that the girl/guy to my best friend, this shows Ruhaan is abnormal. 90% of people would control themselves and go away rather than to betray a best friend who you've known since childhood. 

I

And ruhaan controlled his emotions too .And even take responsibility what more can he do ,u dont chose person u fall in love with ,ruhaan never plotted or planned to separate veer from fiance .

Ruhaan is absolutely normal and not abnormal 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Problem is viewers still justify Ruhaan and says that what he did is not wrong. I've seen people cheated on in real life, so justification for a cheater hurts me personally. Got the answer now? ðŸ˜³

Scroll the forum, people are coming up with all sorts of things to justify Ruhaan and prove Veer was a bad guy. Like "Veer said Mishti isn't a part of his world", "Veer imposed decisions on Mishti", "Veer got angry for one day" and hundreds of other similar reasons.

Bottom line: Veer is supposed to be a mind-reader, he cannot ask friends for favour, he has no right to get angry at Mishti. In other words, he's not a superhuman. He is not allowed to behave like a normal human. Ruhaan can kiss his best friend's girl, but Veer should not be angry with her for genuine reasons. 

It's not to justify ruhaan....this is Veer  n this is what I  saw in show n not able to connect to character veer...if ruhaan is not in picture also I cant tolerate veer kind of character....single mishti is preferred than married to veer

Gis...shakti thumbnail

its not like that yaar...almost everyone feel bad for veer...she hurt him..he is a good guy..but not perfect  for mishti.reasons bahut kuch hai...jo humne discuss kiya...its not late... mishti-veer ki sirf engagement hui hai...saadi nahi...nd she is not herself with him.nd jo mishti ne pyaar samja..vo pyaar nahi tha...jab vo really fell in love..she breakup with him..isme burayi kya hai...mishti-veer donom keliye acche hai na...hume uske saath jeena chahiya jise hum pyaar karte hai...nd hume pyaar karte hai...

Gis...shakti thumbnail

I can't see anyone except few feeling bad for Veer. Majority are Mishaan supporters and they are all cheering for Mishti Ruhaan and giving excuses to prove Veer a bad guy. Just take a look at the threads on this forum. 

Mishti break up kiya thik hai, magar dukh to hona chahiye na? Guilt to hona chahiye after all she has an attachment to Veer. But here she does not care for him at all. Iske liye criticism ho rahe hai. 

TandraB5/10/2019 6:58:01 PM

main ek mishaan supporter hoon...mujhe veer accha lagtha hai...he is a good guy...but not perfect for mishti...love..understanding..nahi hai unke beech...nd i think almost every mishaan fan thinks like this....majority of them not saying veer is a bad guy...they are giving reasons why veer and mishti not perfect for each other and why veer is not good for mishti...mishti ki fakeness...veer ka ignorance..etc..etc...the main reason lack of understanding...new love realisation and breakup ki ek din bhi nahi hogaya..abhi bhi time hai guit dikhane ki...ab tak sabkuch disclose nahi hua hai..sirf breakup hui hai..time hai..