Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

What I feel is this visible universe denotes Radha n the dark/unseen energy that supports /provides energy /provides scaffolding to the visible universe is denoted by Krishn ..the dark one (same applies for Sita the fair one and Shri Ram the dark one ) ... ... without dark energy our universe will not exist .. they are inseparable ever since universe came into existence ... they coexist ... one can’t exist without the other ..... we are existing because of this energy supporting the visible universe/world around us ... 

Radha Krishn are used to explain this reality of existence to lay men ..

think over it Madhuri ...

Radha is God particle and Krishna is black hole ? πŸ˜‰

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

🀣🀣πŸ€ͺ

Viswasruti thumbnail

Wow... what a description,  you just simply defined the Divinity and Cosmos in one sentence!πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Related image

stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

the Divinity and Cosmos in one sentence!πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Related image

This is why I am an atheist who loves mythologies and is curious enough to explore the concept of God. Atheist in the sense that I don't believe in the existence of heaven or the deities living there and hell or its demon residents. Neither do I believe in reincarnation  or the existence of soul. When the brain dies, the body is an irreparable broken laptop. IMO if the laptop doesn't spit out a soul, neither does the body. The only difference is that the laptop doesn't stink. πŸ€ͺ

To me, God is just a word or rather a name. You can name whatever you want to be God. Just like the Higgs boson particle is called the God particle. It's not like God and Science have to always stand against each other. God can be your lover when you feel lonely and love deprived or your imaginary friend when you feel scared. God can be your scapegoat if you are too bereaved to handle your guilt. God can be Sun, the star that sustains all lives on earth or a black hole, the dead star that can swallow the Sun like it's nothing. God has no limits. One person's imagination can be more vast than the Universe. So can God. That's God to me----Nothing or Everything, just depends on your perception.

Yes. I don't believe in the current existence of the deities in some heaven above. The mythologies are only stories to me ( ex: the kurukshetra war happened in dwapar i.e 3000 BC. No horse fossil has been found from that era. ). Yes there are various arguments and i love hearing the rational debates about this. I just stated my opinion here.

But this doesn't mean I don't love the characters/Gods from those stories ( speaking about the Hindu gods here because i haven't been fortunate enough to read stories from other relegions yet ).

I not only love the Goddess Kali, I adore her. So much that you can call me her fangirl. A badass who doesn't give a damn about societal norms, wears skull garland and drinks blood !!!!! What's not to love ? 

Saraswati is so relatable. An introverted bibliophile who loves music and doesn't dream about marriage because she is too busy with her nerd stuffs ---- guess who loves her from her core ? If she is not a weirdo, neither am I. Period.

And the golu polu Ganesha. The fat kid who loves to eat and being under her mommy's veil the most is one of the greatest warriors as well as the Mahapandit of all time. The bullies with toxic masculinity---- why art thou too dumb to get this ? 

Last but not the least, the mischievous Krishna !!! It brings a smile on my face everytime I see a picture of his makhan chori. Afterall he was the one who taught me that it's ok to bend your finger a little if you can't take the makhan out with a straight finger.πŸ˜‰ I get teary eyed when I listen to a melodious bhajan about his separation with his Radha. 

Radha !!!!!! What can I say about her ? If i wasn't already in enough love with her, Madhuri's descriptions of her made me fall for her all over again. It's like when Krishna fell for her after hearing her description from borai buri even though they were already eternal lovers ( err I compared myself with krishna and you with borai. Oops god complex much ? β˜ΊοΈ . Though in a sense all of us are Krishna and then all of us are borai as well. Depends on how we love her--- as a daughter or as a beloved. So I wasn't entirely wrong πŸ˜†. )

I don't know whether athiest is the entirely correct term for me. I am not a theist for sure. Neither am I an agnostic because as you can see, I am pretty curious about all these. I am certainly not religious. Nor spiritual coz i don't believe in existence of soul and think the body is just a chemical factory. The human mind is the biggest enigma to me. So i don't know which term I fit. I am just an individual who considers herself to be lucky enough to cross her path with you guys. I call it a delightful coincidence, but i would only smile if someone decides to call it God's gift.

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Dark matter n is NOT black hole ..

Sharing the link to the updated facts ....universe is made up of 80% dark matter ..even you n me 

Link https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

🀣🀣πŸ€ͺ

Dark matter is not antimatter or destructive matter ... it’s what you n me n everything in the universe are made up of ...85% ... I have shared the link ..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Sorry for believing in facts of our actual being finding them very similar to mythological facts ... if fact our sages have seen it all much before today’s scientific /astronomy n research is showing 

stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Dark matter n is NOT black hole ..

Sharing the link to the updated facts ....universe is made up of 80% dark matter ..even you n me 

Link https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter

I know dark matter is not black hole. I am not sure where you specified krishna to be dark matter. You mostly compared him to energy and Radha to the universe. Your comment seemed ambiguous to me. I replied on a humorous note. No offence meant. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

I know dark matter is not black hole. I am not sure where you specified krishna to be dark matter. You mostly compared him to energy and Radha to the universe. Your comment seemed ambiguous to me. I replied on a humorous note. No offence meant. 

No no ... I am not at all offended ... please feel free to share what you have in mind ... we are all sharing our thoughts here freely ... πŸ€—

I like your humour πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sutapasima thumbnail

This is why I am an atheist who loves mythologies and is curious enough to explore the concept of God. Atheist in the sense that I don't believe in the existence of heaven or the deities living there and hell or its demon residents. Neither do I believe in reincarnation  or the existence of soul. When the brain dies, the body is an irreparable broken laptop. IMO if the laptop doesn't spit out a soul, neither does the body. The only difference is that the laptop doesn't stink. πŸ€ͺ

To me, God is just a word or rather a name. You can name whatever you want to be God. Just like the Higgs boson particle is called the God particle. It's not like God and Science have to always stand against each other. God can be your lover when you feel lonely and love deprived or your imaginary friend when you feel scared. God can be your scapegoat if you are too bereaved to handle your guilt. God can be Sun, the star that sustains all lives on earth or a black hole, the dead star that can swallow the Sun like it's nothing. God has no limits. One person's imagination can be more vast than the Universe. So can God. That's God to me----Nothing or Everything, just depends on your perception.

Yes. I don't believe in the current existence of the deities in some heaven above. The mythologies are only stories to me ( ex: the kurukshetra war happened in dwapar i.e 3000 BC. No horse fossil has been found from that era. ). Yes there are various arguments and i love hearing the rational debates about this. I just stated my opinion here.

But this doesn't mean I don't love the characters/Gods from those stories ( speaking about the Hindu gods here because i haven't been fortunate enough to read stories from other relegions yet ).

I not only love the Goddess Kali, I adore her. So much that you can call me her fangirl. A badass who doesn't give a damn about societal norms, wears skull garland and drinks blood !!!!! What's not to love ? 

Saraswati is so relatable. An introverted bibliophile who loves music and doesn't dream about marriage because she is too busy with her nerd stuffs ---- guess who loves her from her core ? If she is not a weirdo, neither am I. Period.

And the golu polu Ganesha. The fat kid who loves to eat and being under her mommy's veil the most is one of the greatest warriors as well as the Mahapandit of all time. The bullies with toxic masculinity---- why art thou too dumb to get this ? 

Last but not the least, the mischievous Krishna !!! It brings a smile on my face everytime I see a picture of his makhan chori. Afterall he was the one who taught me that it's ok to bend your finger a little if you can't take the makhan out with a straight finger.πŸ˜‰ I get teary eyed when I listen to a melodious bhajan about his separation with his Radha. 

Radha !!!!!! What can I say about her ? If i wasn't already in enough love with her, Madhuri's descriptions of her made me fall for her all over again. It's like when Krishna fell for her after hearing her description from borai buri even though they were already eternal lovers ( err I compared myself with krishna and you with borai. Oops god complex much ? β˜ΊοΈ . Though in a sense all of us are Krishna and then all of us are borai as well. Depends on how we love her--- as a daughter or as a beloved. So I wasn't entirely wrong πŸ˜†. )

I don't know whether athiest is the entirely correct term for me. I am not a theist for sure. Neither am I an agnostic because as you can see, I am pretty curious about all these. I am certainly not religious. Nor spiritual coz i don't believe in existence of soul and think the body is just a chemical factory. The human mind is the biggest enigma to me. So i don't know which term I fit. I am just an individual who considers herself to be lucky enough to cross her path with you guys. I call it a delightful coincidence, but i would only smile if someone decides to call it God.

I loved what you just said n I fully agree 100% 

Living beings are the most enigmatic creations  in the universe .. they are in fact a byproduct ....an afterthought ... .. (it is better to limit myself here ) 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago