Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Waiting for you 

When do you intend to shift to new thread friends ..

Tonight Madam !!!🤗Yesterday while reading your posts I just wanted to hug you , I am proud to be called myself as your friend Suta. Till now I saw your simple posts , I know you are dealing with nearly 5/6 Forums with a busy schedule. But yesterday while reading your words , the  first time I have that glimpse of your intellect and knowledge over the spiritual issues. Love you Suta.🤗

Related image

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Tonight Madam !!!🤗Yesterday while reading your posts I just wanted to hug you , I am proud to be called myself as your friend Suta. Till now I saw your simple posts , I know you are dealing with nearly 5/6 Forums with a busy schedule. But yesterday while reading your words , the  first time I have that glimpse of your intellect and knowledge over the spiritual issues. Love you Suta.🤗

Related image

When universe knows I admire n love you 😍 it will conspire to give us a suitable time for heart to heart discussions 

Your are poetic n romantic about RadhaKrishn ... I love that n admire your posts ... but my ideas about Radha Krishn differs... I see it reflecting in every living being .. in every particle n every heavenly body in the universe ... we are all made up of stellar dust ... (I restrict myself right there ) 

Am totally on the run all the time ..college.. studies ... updating 5-6 shows on IF .. I miss carefree chatting n discussing with friends .. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

When universe knows I admire n love you 😍 it will conspire to give us a suitable time for heart to heart discussions 

Your are poetic n romantic about RadhaKrishn ... I love that n admire your posts ... but my ideas about Radha Krishn differs... I see it reflecting in every living being .. in every particle n every heavenly body in the universe ... we are all made up of stellar dust ... (I restrict myself right there ) 

Am totally on the run all the time ..college.. studies ... updating 5-6 shows on IF .. I miss carefree chatting n discussing with friends .. 

Waiting for that all inspiring moment Suta!⭐️Unity in diversity , that is called as friendship! 😊 Regarding Krishna --- Krishna gave two statements in the Gita. The first statement is that He is unimaginable because nobody can know Him (Maam tu veda na kashchana …). The second statement is that He entered a human body (manushim tanumaashritam …). These statements together give the total concept of God. God is beyond spatial dimensions and hence, He is beyond imagination. In order to preach the spiritual knowledge, to give the correct direction to  humanity, He comes down to the world of human beings by entering a human body!!The original absolute God is unimaginable due to absence of spatial dimensions in Him. God is the generator of space, which means the spatial dimensions are absent in God. Space should be totally absent before its generation. Our intelligence cannot imagine anything, which has no spatial dimensions. Hence, God is concluded to be unimaginable. 🙏

Related image

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

Thanks smiley27

Apart from the humour, I called him black hole because in a broad sense, black holes are where immense mass is congested in a very less volume. This very high density gives the black hole extremely intense gravitational energy. 

Similarly Krishna is a human incarnation of the almighty. An ultimate supreme being, the sustainer of the whole universe, residing inside a small human structure. His attraction is so immense that no1 can escape him. At the end, we all are his Gopikas and he is the one and only masculine form. This is why Meerabai said, there are no purush Vaishnav. The only Purush is Krishna himself. This is why even Mahadeva took the gopeswara form.

The black color is formed when all colors of light are absorbed into it. Such is our Krishna. Once you become his devotee, you become his beloved forever. There's no escape. And after you die, it's his baikunth where your soul finds its last solace.

Similarly, in a much much broader sense, the Higgs field is assumed to be responsible for the creation of the universe. The Higgs boson particle is mass converted from energy. ( From your earlier comment it seemed like you compared Krishna with energy and Radha with mass) . Though i compared Radha with the informal term god-particle on a whim because it had the word 'god' and Krishna with black hole because of the word 'black', few of these theories crossed my mind very quickly. 

Now that I know you compared them to dark matter and dark energy, I am intrigued. Dying to know your explanation for such comparison. Really enjoying this conversation with you.smiley31

@blue ... I want to talk all about it in details but I don’t want to preach ... don’t want to have confrontations with others whose opinions might clash with mine ... I definitely have different view from the others .... 😉

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

Awesomely written storm!!! I am clapping my hands here. For me too humans are the most mysterious yet very predictable at times. To observe human nature is one of my fav activities!!! 

Humans are more complex creatures than any living being on earth Gayatri. They are the thinking species, who have some ideas regarding every specific subject on  earth! Psychology programs explore the human mind and provide an understanding of human behaviors, reactions, actions, emotions and attitudes. Yes, I too love observing human nature, how people behave in real-world situations!  Within the psychology department of a typical university, you'll find people working in a huge range of different areas. There are people who study perception, such as how our eyes and ears work, learning --how we develop as children and how we make sense of the world as adults, memory --why we remember and how we forget, language, thinking, and reasoning, the  behaviorism etc!!

Related image

Viswasruti thumbnail

@blue ... I want to talk all about it in details but I don’t want to preach ... don’t want to have confrontations with others whose opinions might clash with mine ... I definitely have different view from the others .... 😉

Suta, we are all friends here first, and we all know how to respect each and everyone's opinions 🤗 We are sharing our ideas and perceptions on God and Godhead Krishna. For few of us Krishna is a God, a spiritual Guru, and for few of us, he is a preacher with high intellect, who has the capability to give the Bhagavad Gita to mankind, to guide them through his Karma Yoga--Yoga of action which means -- right work done well is a form of prayer,--and Karma Sanayasa Yoga --the path of renunciation in actions. 🤗Suta, I always love to respect your opinion, yes as you rightly mentioned for me Radha Krishna are eternal lovers with spiritual discourses on human relationships! ❤️😊

Related image

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Waiting for that all inspiring moment Suta!⭐️Unity in diversity , that is called as friendship! 😊 Regarding Krishna --- Krishna gave two statements in the Gita. The first statement is that He is unimaginable because nobody can know Him (Maam tu veda na kashchana …). The second statement is that He entered a human body (manushim tanumaashritam …). These statements together give the total concept of God. God is beyond spatial dimensions and hence, He is beyond imagination. In order to preach the spiritual knowledge, to give the correct direction to  humanity, He comes down to the world of human beings by entering a human body!!The original absolute God is unimaginable due to absence of spatial dimensions in Him. God is the generator of space, which means the spatial dimensions are absent in God. Space should be totally absent before its generation. Our intelligence cannot imagine anything, which has no spatial dimensions. Hence, God is concluded to be unimaginable. 🙏

Related image

I will carry this discussion forward to the next thread 

Here let me admire the beautiful pic that you have shared 

Viswasruti thumbnail

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Why talk with someone who has the exactly same views ? What's to learn from that discussion ? I mean do you really want someone to reply with just 'I agree' *nod emoji*-----How's that fun ? 😲

Viswasruti thumbnail

I will carry this discussion forward to the next thread 

Here let me admire the beautiful pic that you have shared 

Suta 🤗

Related image