Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Sorry for believing in facts of our actual being finding them very similar to mythological facts ... if fact our sages have seen it all much before today’s scientific /astronomy n research is showing 

It's not clear what you are sorry for ? The word 'fact' is often relative. As far as our sages are concerned, it was the sage Kanad who first thought of the idea of atom. And even before that, when the early humans invented fire or learnt how to build a boat similar to the shape of a fish-----that came from scientific research as well. Technology comes from technique. So whenever humans have invented new techniques to create something new or to make some already existing thing easier, that's technology. So today's science and technological research started in the quaternary. So I am not sure because I didn't get your point clearly, But looks like I agree you. 

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago
stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

No no ... I am not at all offended ... please feel free to share what you have in mind ... we are all sharing our thoughts here freely ... smiley31

I like your humour smiley20

Thanks smiley27

Apart from the humour, I called him black hole because in a broad sense, black holes are where immense mass is congested in a very less volume. This very high density gives the black hole extremely intense gravitational energy. 

Similarly Krishna is a human incarnation of the almighty. An ultimate supreme being, the sustainer of the whole universe, residing inside a small human structure. His attraction is so immense that no1 can escape him. At the end, we all are his Gopikas and he is the one and only masculine form. This is why Meerabai said, there are no purush Vaishnav. The only Purush is Krishna himself. This is why even Mahadeva took the gopeswara form.

The black color is formed when all colors of light are absorbed into it. Such is our Krishna. Once you become his devotee, you become his beloved forever. There's no escape. And after you die, it's his baikunth where your soul finds its last solace.

Similarly, in a much much broader sense, the Higgs field is assumed to be responsible for the creation of the universe. The Higgs boson particle is mass converted from energy. ( From your earlier comment it seemed like you compared Krishna with energy and Radha with mass) . Though i compared Radha with the informal term god-particle on a whim because it had the word 'god' and Krishna with black hole because of the word 'black', few of these theories crossed my mind very quickly. 

Now that I know you compared them to dark matter and dark energy, I am intrigued. Dying to know your explanation for such comparison. Really enjoying this conversation with you.smiley31

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Do not miss today's episode🤣❤️. One of the most hilarious episodes😆.

Pyaare Natkhat Kanha ko satayengi Radha Rani, Kanha ki bhaati hi khel khele Radha Rani🤣❤️.

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I loved what you just said n I fully agree 100% 

Living beings are the most enigmatic creations  in the universe .. they are in fact a byproduct ....an afterthought ... .. (it is better to limit myself here ) 

Awesomely written storm!!! I am clapping my hands here. For me too humans are the most mysterious yet very predictable at times. To observe human nature is one of my fav activities!!! 

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

This is why I am an atheist who loves mythologies and is curious enough to explore the concept of God. Atheist in the sense that I don't believe in the existence of heaven or the deities living there and hell or its demon residents. Neither do I believe in reincarnation  or the existence of soul. When the brain dies, the body is an irreparable broken laptop. IMO if the laptop doesn't spit out a soul, neither does the body. The only difference is that the laptop doesn't stink. 🤪

To me, God is just a word or rather a name. You can name whatever you want to be God. Just like the Higgs boson particle is called the God particle. It's not like God and Science have to always stand against each other. God can be your lover when you feel lonely and love deprived or your imaginary friend when you feel scared. God can be your scapegoat if you are too bereaved to handle your guilt. God can be Sun, the star that sustains all lives on earth or a black hole, the dead star that can swallow the Sun like it's nothing. God has no limits. One person's imagination can be more vast than the Universe. So can God. That's God to me----Nothing or Everything, just depends on your perception.

Yes. I don't believe in the current existence of the deities in some heaven above. The mythologies are only stories to me ( ex: the kurukshetra war happened in dwapar i.e 3000 BC. No horse fossil has been found from that era. ). Yes there are various arguments and i love hearing the rational debates about this. I just stated my opinion here.

But this doesn't mean I don't love the characters/Gods from those stories ( speaking about the Hindu gods here because i haven't been fortunate enough to read stories from other relegions yet ).

I not only love the Goddess Kali, I adore her. So much that you can call me her fangirl. A badass who doesn't give a damn about societal norms, wears skull garland and drinks blood !!!!! What's not to love ? 

Saraswati is so relatable. An introverted bibliophile who loves music and doesn't dream about marriage because she is too busy with her nerd stuffs ---- guess who loves her from her core ? If she is not a weirdo, neither am I. Period.

And the golu polu Ganesha. The fat kid who loves to eat and being under her mommy's veil the most is one of the greatest warriors as well as the Mahapandit of all time. The bullies with toxic masculinity---- why art thou too dumb to get this ? 

Last but not the least, the mischievous Krishna !!! It brings a smile on my face everytime I see a picture of his makhan chori. Afterall he was the one who taught me that it's ok to bend your finger a little if you can't take the makhan out with a straight finger.😉 I get teary eyed when I listen to a melodious bhajan about his separation with his Radha. 

Radha !!!!!! What can I say about her ? If i wasn't already in enough love with her, Madhuri's descriptions of her made me fall for her all over again. It's like when Krishna fell for her after hearing her description from borai buri even though they were already eternal lovers ( err I compared myself with krishna and you with borai. Oops god complex much ? ☺️ . Though in a sense all of us are Krishna and then all of us are borai as well. Depends on how we love her--- as a daughter or as a beloved. So I wasn't entirely wrong 😆. )

I don't know whether athiest is the entirely correct term for me. I am not a theist for sure. Neither am I an agnostic because as you can see, I am pretty curious about all these. I am certainly not religious. Nor spiritual coz i don't believe in existence of soul and think the body is just a chemical factory. The human mind is the biggest enigma to me. So i don't know which term I fit. I am just an individual who considers herself to be lucky enough to cross her path with you guys. I call it a delightful coincidence, but i would only smile if someone decides to call it God's gift.

Lovely girl!! I just appreciated this quoting suta's post :) 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishna_19

Do not miss today's episode🤣❤️. One of the most hilarious episodes😆.

Pyaare Natkhat Kanha ko satayengi Radha Rani, Kanha ki bhaati hi khel khele Radha Rani🤣❤️.

Best moments were when Radha phodoed Kanha Ki matki ... loved Krishn getting rodgered by evil MIL jatila 👍🏼👏.. Kanha looked cute as Radha .. and Balram Dau admiring Vallab’s soft tender hands n her delicate physique 🤣🤣

Viswasruti thumbnail

Great discussions  with friendly feelings, thought- provoking sentences expressing inner feelings with in--depth line of thinking. 👏👏👏Suta , Gayatri and Storm. Stormborn, hugging you with all my love and appreciation for your well --written post. 🤗  

Viswasruti thumbnail

Now I am here to share my thoughts with you all. 🤗❤️ 

Image result for Radha krishna chasings gifs

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Now I am here to share my thoughts with you all. 🤗❤️ 

Image result for Radha krishna chasings gifs

Waiting for you 

When do you intend to shift to new thread friends ..

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

This is why I am an atheist who loves mythologies and is curious enough to explore the concept of God. Atheist in the sense that I don't believe in the existence of heaven or the deities living there and hell or its demon residents. Neither do I believe in reincarnation  or the existence of soul. When the brain dies, the body is an irreparable broken laptop. IMO if the laptop doesn't spit out a soul, neither does the body. The only difference is that the laptop doesn't stink. 🤪

The  analogy between the dead body with an irreparable laptop, truely excellent and I agree with you.  Belief in God-- are religious believers intellectually challenged? According to a raft of much-cited studies in free-thinking circles, the answer is yes!! Can a person who flunks the test to the most basic question in life (Is there a God?) be considered intelligent?” I thought it a very good question because what we “know” about our world, human nature, life’s purpose, moral ethics, and just about everything else hangs on what we believe about their source!!  Belief in God  is a very general mental capability that, among other things, involves the ability to reason, plan, solve problems, think abstractly, comprehend complex ideas, imbibed ideas since birth and learn from experience. Rather, it reflects a broader and deeper capability for comprehending our surroundings—’catching on’, ‘making sense’ of things, or ‘figuring out’ what is behind all this movement and momentum!! 

Stormborn🤗I truly appreciates your logical thinking and expressing your feelings and thoughts in a beautiful way. one of the mysteries which wasn't solved yet is -- what drives evolution? Given the staggering complexity of the biological world, whether natural selection is the only process involved -- or whether there are other properties of matter that also come into play? What is that mystery behind that neverending evolution??? Storm I feel, the  human reason is incapable of providing sufficient rational grounds to justify either the belief that God exists or the belief that God does not exist!

To me, God is just a word or rather a name. You can name whatever you want to be God. Just like the Higgs boson particle is called the God particle. It's not like God and Science have to always stand against each other. God can be your lover when you feel lonely and love deprived or your imaginary friend when you feel scared. God can be your scapegoat if you are too bereaved to handle your guilt. God can be Sun, the star that sustains all lives on earth or a black hole, the dead star that can swallow the Sun like it's nothing. God has no limits. One person's imagination can be more vast than the Universe. So can God. That's God to me----Nothing or Everything, just depends on your perception.

You simply supported the inherent belief which we are carrying from our mother's womb till we meet our dead - end! That belief / disbelief, acceptance and denial, it oscillates acco to the circumstances and it depends on our state of mind at that time. We believed in God, trusted in man, and lived with the illusion that every one of us has been entrusted with a sacred spark!! Although I'm an agnostic and atheist at times  and  I try not to crap all over people's belief in God, but always in search of that super power which is patiently colouring all the flowers differently in every morning with a number of sweet fragrances, showing the way to the flying birds all the time, painting the sky with beautiful hues every morning and evenings, that ... that power is God for me, the power which is above my limited intellect , my imagination which gives solace to my searching eyes, the awareness of myself to me .... that is God to me!!  It may be nothing more than a placebo, a fairy tale that gives hopeless  hope, but sometimes a little hope is all people need to get through the day ... that little hope is God!!!!😊 Imagine a unit of soldiers under heavy enemy fire. They are told by their superiors to hold their position, even in the face of overwhelming firepower. The soldiers are being told that reinforcements are on the way, and that thought alone gives them the hope and courage to continue fighting, even if ultimately the reinforcements never arrive. I think some people simply need to believe that God is sending them reinforcements, to get through another day!! We are all believers with hope, seekers of solace, that solace is God! But some are making Him as opium to slowdown their logical thinking!! Some are using God for their selfish purposes and using those religious beliefs as  drugs to make mankind brainless and aimless , less progressive and at times regressive. 

Man is a thinking animal with many animal traits still prevalent in him, to control his lust--filled  free will, the intellectuals--- seers and sages put God in front of us to scare us to do wrongdoings such as harm to fellow humans , to follow certain socital norms, to lead us to the right path, we can refer it as present day's rule of law of that country!     Religion/ God  should teach about hope to come for all, not terror for some!!!

Yes. I don't believe in the current existence of the deities in some heaven above. The mythologies are only stories to me ( ex: the kurukshetra war happened in dwapar i.e 3000 BC. No horse fossil has been found from that era. ). Yes there are various arguments and i love hearing the rational debates about this. I just stated my opinion here.

Historical shreds of evidence are there Sorm! It was historically proved truth , the war has happened and there was a bloodbath. Many kingdoms swept away in that bloodbath and an able leader lead the war with his wisdom , that leader was Krishna , the most intelligent person on earth at that time!  

But this doesn't mean I don't love the characters/Gods from those stories ( speaking about the Hindu gods here because i haven't been fortunate enough to read stories from other relegions yet ).

I not only love the Goddess Kali, I adore her. So much that you can call me her fangirl. A badass who doesn't give a damn about societal norms, wears skull garland and drinks blood !!!!! What's not to love ?  

Saraswati is so relatable. An introverted bibliophile who loves music and doesn't dream about marriage because she is too busy with her nerd stuffs ---- guess who loves her from her core ? If she is not a weirdo, neither am I. Period.

And the golu polu Ganesha. The fat kid who loves to eat and being under her mommy's veil the most is one of the greatest warriors as well as the Mahapandit of all time. The bullies with toxic masculinity---- why art thou too dumb to get this ? 

Last but not the least, the mischievous Krishna !!! It brings a smile on my face everytime I see a picture of his makhan chori. Afterall he was the one who taught me that it's ok to bend your finger a little if you can't take the makhan out with a straight finger.😉 I get teary eyed when I listen to a melodious bhajan about his separation with his Radha. 

Kali is the Warrior shakti , Saraswathi is the intellect, Ganesha is the motivation, and ultimately Krishna is the replica of all these qualities!! In any college or in Univ, there is only One head Principal to decide the syllabus, to fix the dates of exams and the duration of holidays, students will follow that obediently, that principal is God the higher authority  here we are calling him Krishna!!  

Radha !!!!!! What can I say about her ? If i wasn't already in enough love with her, Madhuri's descriptions of her made me fall for her all over again. It's like when Krishna fell for her after hearing her description from borai buri even though they were already eternal lovers ( err I compared myself with krishna and you with borai. Oops god complex much ? ☺️ . Though in a sense all of us are Krishna and then all of us are borai as well. Depends on how we love her--- as a daughter or as a beloved. So I wasn't entirely wrong 😆. )

🤗You are not at wrong, with a logical mind ,with great analytical skills you expressed your thoughts here , and please ... pretty please add me to the list of your admirers from now on. Till now I loved you  as a good friend with sensible posts, but now with awe I am admiring you. This churning of thoughts which you channelized towards reasoning, that I like most. 🤗 

I don't know whether athiest is the entirely correct term for me. I am not a theist for sure. Neither am I an agnostic because as you can see, I am pretty curious about all these. I am certainly not religious. Nor spiritual coz i don't believe in existence of soul and think the body is just a chemical factory. The human mind is the biggest enigma to me. So i don't know which term I fit. I am just an individual who considers herself to be lucky enough to cross her path with you guys. I call it a delightful coincidence, but i would only smile if someone decides to call it God's gift.

You are a questioning atheist, a theist who is acknowledging the all --pervasive love towards life with all those associated mysteries , without that religious fanatism and spiritual lenience, you are  an agnostic at times , but with your inquisitive mind, always searching for that something which you want to know what it is!!!