Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RainFire125

undoubtedly a very good episode. Mallika has come along a long way from Day 3 of this show. And her portrayal of a strong yet gentle Radha should be good as her personality or gait shows an inner strength.

For me the Keshi vadh episode still tops the chart. Those two episodes still gives me goosebumps. And as Suta rightly said, the show starts today. This is what RK are. Strong together as well as strong as individual entities. As Radha stated in the episode, till now Kanha had shouldered the main resp and now its Radha's turn. No expectations from the show, but i sincerely hope that they the show the preet of RK together now onwards and also a role reversal on Radha's part. She now has to equally shoulder the resp of "prem"with her krishna.

Lets see what the writers dish out in front of us!!

Gayatri, till now they haven't used Mallika's acting skills fully , just made her character as a dumb headed girl with neverending confusion. Now she got the chance to showcase her high potential, she will have a field--day from now on !! She will participate in the love games with her Krishna with ease. Now Jatila got a shock of her life from Radha  and I hope she will be docile from now on, will cook food for Ugra and for her cruel son instead of running to meet Kans! 

Image result for radha searching for krishna

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Gayatri, till now they haven't used Mallika's acting skills fully , just made her character as a dumb headed girl with neverending confusion. Now she got the chance to showcase her high potential, she will have a field--day from now on !! She will participate in the love games with her Krishna with ease. Now Jatila got a shock of her life from Radha  and I hope she will be docile from now on, will cook food for Ugra and for her cruel son instead of running to meet Kans! 

hope so M , hope so!!

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Yes. Indeed a beautiful episode. I am curious what happens tomorrow because again RK are going public which never happened. But at this point I don't even care. If Radha raises her voice infront of the ugras and shows them their place, I am all in.

I have always been in love with Sumedh's acting skills but today Mallika stole my heart. Specially the way she looked at ugra family while asking them about their commands one by one. And then when she broke those commands one by one, the subtle changes in her expression show how long she has travelled in her acting journey.

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

Yes. Indeed a beautiful episode. I am curious what happens tomorrow because again RK are going public which never happened. But at this point I don't even care. If Radha raises her voice infront of the ugras and shows them their place, I am all in.

I have always been in love with Sumedh's acting skills but today Mallika stole my heart. Specially the way she looked at ugra family while asking them about their commands one by one. And then when she broke those commands one by one, the subtle changes in her expression show how long she has travelled in her acting journey.

Indeed, and i loved her expressions when she moved one one step. I always love the moment when she catches Kanha's hand to move ahead. Its a beautiful moment to watch the adoring expression on Kanha!!

Sutapasima thumbnail

Radhakrishn Friday 18 Oct 2019 

RadhaKrishn and Balram are rejoicing the fact that RK have attained their status as true eternal lovers defying all restrictions of society n family ..

Krishn is waiting for Radha to defy all odds n meet him at public place like the weekly market ... Balram is worried of the reaction of villagers n family of lovers meeting defying social restrictions n norms ... Mariah is least worried as he trusted Radha’s true love with show her the way ..

Krishn warns Balram that they would soon have to leave Barsana n Vrindavan ... it was destined ...

Balram failed to understand why ... as they had just realised their eternal love ..Krishn explains that Radha would be the one to order them out .. Balram is shocked ..

Radha tricks Jatila and Ayan in their plot to catch Radha red handed meeting Krishn n leaving the house ..

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Radhakrishn Friday 18 Oct 2019 

RadhaKrishn and Balram are rejoicing the fact that RK have attained their status as true eternal lovers defying all restrictions of society n family ..

Krishn is waiting for Radha to defy all odds n meet him at public place like the weekly market ... Balram is worried of the reaction of villagers n family of lovers meeting defying social restrictions n norms ... Mariah is least worried as he trusted Radha’s true love with show her the way ..

Krishn warns Balram that they would soon have to leave Barsana n Vrindavan ... it was destined ...

Balram failed to understand why ... as they had just realised their eternal love ..Krishn explains that Radha would be the one to order them out .. Balram is shocked ..

Radha tricks Jatila and Ayan in their plot to catch Radha red handed meeting Krishn n leaving the house ..

Very interesting. At last, now they are following the main story. But another twist here, why Radha will ask Krishna to leave Brindavan&Barsana?? Is she going to send him  to fulfill the Avtar's purpose? To preach love and the associated duties of human life to mankind?  just like in my story?? Or she will send him to kill Kans to get Vimukti from all sorts of Karz  for Barsana people or of that sort?? 

Whatever, I want to see Radha openly defying Jatila and Ayan while moving forward to meet her Krishna. 

Thanks for sharing Suta.🤗 

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Very interesting. At last, now they are following the main story. But another twist here, why Radha will ask Krishna to leave Brindavan&Barsana?? Is she going to send him  to fulfill the Avtar's purpose? To preach love and the associated duties of human life to mankind?  just like in my story?? Or she will send him to kill Kans to get Vimukti from all sorts of Karz  for Barsana people or of that sort?? 

Whatever, I want to see Radha openly defying Jatila and Ayan while moving forward to meet her Krishna. 

Thanks for sharing Suta.🤗 

No idea which way these writers will choose ..my guess is that Radha Krishn will want to prove that lovers can remain separated physically/bodily but remain united by souls since they are eternal lovers n soulmates ... there is no separation for them because Radha is krishnmaye n Krishn is Radhamaye ... 😍💕🥰  

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

No idea which way these writers will choose ..my guess is that Radha Krishn will want to prove that lovers can remain separated physically/bodily but remain u item by souls since that are eternal lovers n soulmates ... there is no separation for them because Radha is krishnmaye n Krishn is Radhamaye ... 😍💕🥰  

Well said Suta.  Radha Krishna's stories are one of the most highly retold stories Suta. From small children to elderly men, the antics of Krishna and the way Radha chides on him brings about awe. It is said that Radha is considered as the supreme goddess in Vaishnavism as Krishna enchants the entire world but only Radha can enchant even Krishna and bind him with her love. Radha is actually a devotee of Krishna and who was given an exalted status of Krishna’s consort, but it is also believed that Radha is an incarnation of goddess Lakshmi.

tavasmi radhika-natha
karmana manasa gira
krishna-kante tavaivasmi
yuvam eva gatir mama

sharanam vam prapanno ‘smi
karuna-nikarakarau
prasadam kuru dasyam bho
mayi dushte ‘paradhini

O Lord of Shrimati Radharani, I am Yours; my actions, mind and words. O lover of Shri Krishna, Shrimate Radharani, I belong to You alone. You both are my only shelter. O Radha and Krishna, ocean of mercy, I am taking shelter of You. Please be pleased upon me and make me Your servant.--

Sutapasima thumbnail

Well said Suta.  Radha Krishna's stories are one of the most highly retold stories Suta. From small children to elderly men, the antics of Krishna and the way Radha chides on him brings about awe. It is said that Radha is considered as the supreme goddess in Vaishnavism as Krishna enchants the entire world but only Radha can enchant even Krishna and bind him with her love. Radha is actually a devotee of Krishna and who was given an exalted status of Krishna’s consort, but it is also believed that Radha is an incarnation of goddess Lakshmi.

tavasmi radhika-natha
karmana manasa gira
krishna-kante tavaivasmi
yuvam eva gatir mama

sharanam vam prapanno ‘smi
karuna-nikarakarau
prasadam kuru dasyam bho
mayi dushte ‘paradhini

O Lord of Shrimati Radharani, I am Yours; my actions, mind and words. O lover of Shri Krishna, Shrimate Radharani, I belong to You alone. You both are my only shelter. O Radha and Krishna, ocean of mercy, I am taking shelter of You. Please be pleased upon me and make me Your servant.--

And here I am  getting enchanted by your sweet words dear Madhuri