Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: JDTKP

Can’t get over it yaar. What to do it’s so difficult. Watching them together how great they look na it’s make thing more difficult. It’s hard to accept them as devar bhabhi. But have to try harder no other go😢😢😢😢

I know I understand feelings are mutual 😥
AnnStyles thumbnail
🤗🤗
AnnStyles thumbnail

Yeah its difficult to understand the new format 🙄🙄

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I wonder why Kavya never called Kabir "Bhaiyya" as he is her lover/husband's friend. they might not have ended up together.. Just a random thought :)

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: subbuappu

I wonder why Kavya never called Kabir "Bhaiyya" as he is her lover/husband's friend. they might not have ended up together.. Just a random thought :)

Yeah you’re right😂😂😂.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

I like Zain and am watching this show for him..but I'm not enjoying anything at the moment..from his last show where he looked amazing and the chemistry between him and his female lead sizzled ..to now ...it’s very boring ...Kabir is not making an impact for me..I know he’s a very different character from Neil...but I’m not appreciating him at the moment ...I like Zain when he’s full of energy and doing these intense scenes,,and the whole Story about him and kavya ..where he was obligated to marry her...is not very appealing.and there’s nothing appealing even when they are in the same frame ...I suppose we’ve just been spoilt ..becAuse we saw him in an amazing show before this, with an intense beautiful love story and wonderful chemistry with his heroine ...so it’s kind of like having to step down from that high...I’m going to watch a few more episodes hoping to start enjoying the episodes more...

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I like Zain and am watching this show for him..but I'm not enjoying anything at the moment..from his last show where he looked amazing and the chemistry between him and his female lead sizzled ..to now ...it’s very boring ...Kabir is not making an impact for me..I know he’s a very different character from Neil...but I’m not appreciating him at the moment ...I like Zain when he’s full of energy and doing these intense scenes,,and the whole Story about him and kavya ..where he was obligated to marry her...is not very appealing.and there’s nothing appealing even when they are in the same frame ...I suppose we’ve just been spoilt ..becAuse we saw him in an amazing show before this, with an intense beautiful love story and wonderful chemistry with his heroine ...so it’s kind of like having to step down from that high...I’m going to watch a few more episodes hoping to start enjoying the episodes more...

May be due to different plot zain character  may not be appealing in the initial stage i hope that I change in upcoming episodes. About the kavya kabir story is it’s not appealing n many cannot accept it oir liking it now. Even I don’t find their jodi appealing 😑😑😑.

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am one of those people who did not and still don't want Janhvi-Kabir together because I feel like the love story would become the main priority for the audience and CVs.

Having said that, KaKa are boring, sorry to say. Their dynamic is also strange as hell because she is his best friend's wife aka like a bhabhi and now he is married to her. Vyom wanted Kabir to take care of Kavya and Arush but was marrying her the only way? In fact, he has exposed her and Arush to the hatred of the Mittals and unwittingly made them pawns in Jahnvi's plan. He could have still taken care of them without marrying her. Why is marriage the solution to everything on ITV? Next they will tell us global warming can also be solved by marriage.

He actually decorated the suhag ki sej for Kavya-Vyom as per his own admission and now KaKa will fall for each other. OK.

Regarding Zain, I find him lacking as Kabir which is funny 'cause I liked him as Yuvraj in TEI and he was good in Naamkaran. When expressing indignance, his dialogues sound like he is suppressing them.

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Not really into Janhvi and Kabir tbh, they do have chemistry but she's still his bhabi and calls him 'bhaiya' which makes their relationship siblingish. 

Coming to Kavya and Kabir, they are too bland for my taste. Besides marrying your husband's best friend? Who helped you to get married in the first place? Who decorated their suhag ki sej? No offence but it's kind of gross. 

Plus was marriage really necessary for 'taking care' of Kavya, like common! It's 21st, Kavya can work on her own, even if she fails to do so for some reason , Kabir can still help her without getting married. I still don't want them to end up together. 

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: subbuappu

hahaha Priya ..