Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Thank god.. I am not the only one who is bored with kabir kavya scenes.. Feels very forced.. I am more interested in other characters than them together.. 

Like kabir and PK's scenes were good.. Then kabir dhruv scenes were good too. 

Janhvi.. I don't even have to say anything.. We literally have to keep our eyes glued to the screens because she changes her expressions in seconds. The story has been Written very well till now. 

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IfritAmbrose

Unn dono ke flashbacks are to flashy lol😂Hii, I'm Khushi here and it's nice talking to you😊 btw I love your name Janhvi 😉

Yeah right just don’t like the flashbacks but can’t do anything na it’s necessary to the show😞😞.Hello khushi. Thanks i like ur name too.😇😇😇And it’s nice talking to u too n looking forward to speak with you☺️☺️.
IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AnnStyles

Thank god.. I am not the only one who is bored with kabir kavya scenes.. Feels very forced.. I am more interested in other characters than them together..

Like kabir and PK's scenes were good.. Then kabir dhruv scenes were good too.

Janhvi.. I don't even have to say anything.. We literally have to keep our eyes glued to the screens because she changes her expressions in seconds. The story has been Written very well till now.

Come join the party ☺️ btw what's your name?You are right about everything..sab keh rahe hai give them some time, it's only starting but nai woh spark toh starting se hi feel ho jata hai, if they will be able to make us like them or not but No that's certainly not the case here.. they're too bland bas!
IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Ditto..same feelings here..

Looking forward for some more talks like these😉

Roselada thumbnail

Originally posted by: IfritAmbrose

Ditto..same feelings here..

Looking forward for some more talks like these😉

Sure thing😇😇
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

So true.

Since there is no scope for Janvi-Kabir i tried really hard to like Kabir-Kavya.. But na i cant find them appealing even after trying intentionally.

Rather i am finding Janhvi-Dhruv more appealing comparatively.. I hope they show us glimpses of Janhvi-Dhruv dynamics.

AnnStyles thumbnail

You can call me Ann.. 😊

AnnStyles thumbnail

Exactly my feelings.. Atleast we tried 😅

Roselada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

So true.

Since there is no scope for Janvi-Kabir i tried really hard to like Kabir-Kavya.. But na i cant find them appealing even after trying intentionally.

Rather i am finding Janhvi-Dhruv more appealing comparatively.. I hope they show us glimpses of Janhvi-Dhruv dynamics.

Truei like janhvi n dhruv more than kabir n kavya. I will ok even if they show janhvi n dhruv romance but that’s not happening. We have to watch kabir-kavya romance only😞😞😞.
AnnStyles thumbnail

😢😢

Btw I love the height difference between Ishaan and shrenu😍

Same with shrenu and avinash in ipkknd2😍