Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

I guess we don't see sparks and chemistry because there isn't supposed to be any. Right now, Kabir and Kavya are at a stage where they don't have any attraction or anything remotely romantic between them. Plus, Kavya is in a sad mode in all her scenes and rightfully so, considering all that is happening... but I think that is what is making her character boring. And it's personally, difficult to relate to her situation. I still don't understand why Kabir needed to marry Kavya and why they can't just reveal how and why the marriage happened to the family... like what is the need to pretend they've been married for years.

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I don't see any issues if they don't look good together.I mean I know have seen many couples who don't look together but they are still together so TanZania can still play couple without having to look good together 🤓

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Maybe Kabir and kavya are not married..he’s just pretending to be married to her so she can stay in his house and he can take care of her and the child. Then there could be the possibility of another actress coming in who is his real love interest like they showed in the Tamil show. I mean how can kavya and Kabir fall in love when they had friend zoned each other years ago.. and isn’t she still in love with her husband ...it doesn’t mean just because he’s dead she can move on with his friend ..it will be a good twist if they are not married ..and we can see Zains love story with hopefully another actress who has some sparks with him..

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Spark ...Chemistry

Definetly Something Missing ..Plus Makers need to tone down Tanvi Makeup , she is very pretty girl ..

She doesn't have the charm of Shrenu.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

They don't have positive chemistry between them. It wud have been even better if they had no chemistry atall! They had negative chemistry. Even in the last scenes where they grew closer.

alamdeep thumbnail
yes true. they were only showing romance there was no story there.