Kabir-Kavya, Something is lacking there!

Posted: 4 years ago

Without being biased about Janhvi-Kabir..I genuinely feel there is something lacking between Kabir Kavya whenever they both interact with each other🤔

No personal feelings against tanvi but she should improve..woh baat hi nai aati usse zain ke saath dekh kar!

Shrenu nai koi aur actress bhi hoti zain ke opposite tab bhi..

But I just don't like them together!

Kash kuch jaldi se interesting ho zain ke liye😊

Share your views!

Originally posted by IfritAmbrose

Without being biased about about Janhvi-Kabir..I genuinely feel there is something lacking between Kabir Kavya whenever they both interact with each other🤔

No personal feelings against tanvi but she should improve..woh baat hi nai aati usse zain ke saath dekh kar!

Shrenu nai koi aur actress bhi hoti zain ke opposite tab bhi..

But I just don't like them together!

Kash kuch jaldi se interesting ho zain ke liye😊

Share your views!

Yes they don’t have that spark between them even in the flashback scene too.may be in future things will change when they start showing so moments between kavya n kabir.

Spark ...Chemistry

Definetly Something Missing ..Plus Makers need to tone down Tanvi Makeup , she is very pretty girl ..

for now acc to story they have to look awkward with each other ..i think that they r .. give it some time actors will get more comfortable with role and with each other then things will get better🤞🏾

Originally posted by JDTKP

Yes they don’t have that spark between them even in the flashback scene too.may be in future things will change when they start showing so moments between kavya n kabir.
Aaj ka moment maine dekha, when he pulled her away from trolly..unhe dekh kar main khud awkward ho gayi, no feeling at all!🙄
Originally posted by Sumita18

Spark ...Chemistry

Definetly Something Missing ..Plus Makers need to tone down Tanvi Makeup , she is very pretty girl ..

I agree with you they should tone down her makeup.
Originally posted by Sumita18

Spark ...Chemistry

Yesss true, they should tone it down a notch for her!I want some action scenes between Zain and Janhvi..Frankly Kabir Kavya scenes just seems like a drag fest to me!

Aaj ka moment maine dekha, when he pulled her away from trolly..unhe dekh kar main khud awkward ho gayi, no feeling at all!🙄
Really 😅 that’s too bad. I missed today’s Episode So i will watch it tomorrow.  I don’t feel the chemistry between both the couples yaar hope that changes in upcoming episodes.
Originally posted by BLR_babe

for now acc to story they have to look awkward with each other ..i think that they r .. give it some time actors will get more comfortable with role and with each other then things will get better🤞🏾

Hmm.. maybeBut can I say I just don't like to see them together, whether they get comfortable or not..they together just don't appeal to me😔

Yesss true, they should tone it down a notch for her!I want some action scenes between Zain and Janhvi..Frankly Kabir Kavya scenes just seems like a drag fest to me!

Yes i find Kabir0-Kavya scenes bit boring at the moment ..I am looking forward to Jhanvi -Kabir Tashan or more scenes ... they look very nice onscreen in one frame .