Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: JDTKP

This scene is too good yaar seeing shrenu’s expressions n witnessing her emotional avatar just didn’t look like she is playing negative role( I didn’t watch today episode so I felt like this) its like talk between two ex’s.😌😌

Shrenu is amazing and she can switch easily from emotional to negative etc etc..I m liking Kabir- Jhanvi in one frame , Devar-Bhabhi Tashan will worth watching when kabir will find out about Jhanvi intentiones ..I feel like Vyom will come back also in the future.. its all depends on Kabir-Kavya onscreen popularity ..Its too early to speak about this ..But so far Shrenu , Zain, Ayub , Ishaan is doing good job as per their character
IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This scene is too good yaar seeing shrenu’s expressions n witnessing her emotional avatar just didn’t look like she is playing negative role( I didn’t watch today episode so I felt like this) its like talk between two ex’s.😌😌

Shrenu and zain were really good here..they emote really well😃..Exes nai..close friend bolo 😁
Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

True same goes for me,i was ao excited for zain and the new jodi but Kavya is disappointing me again and again,She's so slow and steady that makes me sleep and god when will she stop crying, she was crying even when she was buying chocolate! 

Tbh I'm not liking Kabir Kavya at all,they've no compatibility or any spark,idk if It'll improve or not, if not it'll a pain to watch,This girl Tanvi should work really hard to match the standard of the others in the show                

IfritAmbrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Right now I find the scenes between kavya-kabir appropriate for their current situation. The way their current dynamic is, I don't see scope to show actual chemistry. It depends on how their relationship will be shown, the types of scenes they will have, otherwise till then they'll just be in this awkward stage of sorrow on difficulty to accept one another due to vyom's death and Mittal family's hatred. For now I couldn't find a reason to judge their chemistry. The flashback from yesterday was just odd writing as I think writers made their friendliness with each other look OTT in an attempt to show the contrast between their past and current relationship with one another.

Thank you for responding😊 I respect your opinion but in my case I just don't like the actress playing Kavya..not much appealing to me and can't connect with her so I'm not liking her scenes with zain also, as simple as that!But as you are liking them.. well it's good then☺️
IfritAmbrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Shrenu is amazing and she can switch easily from emotional to negative etc etc..I m liking Kabir- Jhanvi in one frame , Devar-Bhabhi Tashan will worth watching when kabir will find out about Jhanvi intentiones ..I feel like Vyom will come back also in the future.. its all depends on Kabir-Kavya onscreen popularity ..Its too early to speak about this ..But so far Shrenu , Zain, Ayub , Ishaan is doing good job as per their character

Agree totally..I too feel Vyom can make an entry in future!
Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IfritAmbrose

Yeah and TRP also, which will play a major part in deciding future tracks..I can only hope for now😊

Yes let’s hope for the best.
IfritAmbrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi-

True same goes for me,i was ao excited for zain and the new jodi but Kavya is disappointing me again and again,She's so slow and steady that makes me sleep and god when will she stop crying, she was crying even when she was buying chocolate!

Tbh I'm not liking Kabir Kavya at all,they've no compatibility or any spark,idk if It'll improve or not, if not it'll a pain to watch,This girl Tanvi should work really hard to match the standard of the others in the show

You spoke my feelings yaar, really😁Even if there is new pair in making..starting ke kuch scenes mein pata chal jata hai..Really Kavya is soo damn slow and I don't know if anyone noticed or not but in their first room scenes, Kavya body language was soo weird..like she was putting too much pressure to emote every emotion she was feeling at that moment!
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yes let’s hope for the best.

I do not want them as a couple ..But I definetly would like to see Jhanvi and Kabir in One frame more i guess makers are aware of this...its working for audiences also ...Kabir Role is going to be very interesting in the future when he will find out about Jhanvi 

IfritAmbrose thumbnail

I do not want them as a couple ..But I definetly would like to see Jhanvi and Kabir in One frame more i guess makers know that ...its working ...

Yeah..kaise bhi dikhao but please show them more on-screen together😊
Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ayub character is full on attitude and i like ishaan too. But i think there will be devrani and jethani tashan.  I think kavya will find out about jhanvi rather than zain. My thoughts.