Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: JDTKP

Really 😅 that’s too bad. I missed today’s Episode So i will watch it tomorrow.  I don’t feel the chemistry between both the couples yaar hope that changes in upcoming episodes.

Same here, wish in some twisted way Janhvi and Kabir mein kuch track aa jaye.. it'll be soo interesting😉😍
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IfritAmbrose

Same here, wish in some twisted way Janhvi and Kabir mein kuch track aa jaye.. it'll be soo interesting😉😍

This show is not about couples at the moment but I did like Dhruv-Jhanvi and Jhanvi-Kabir in one frame, scenes were good ..i have not watched todays episode yet ..

This scene is good between Kabir and Jhanvi 

www.instagram.com/p/BwrtxQwhgBv/

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hmm.. maybeBut can I say I just don't like to see them together, whether they get comfortable or not..they together just don't appeal to me😔

Yeah you’re right i too feel the same 😞ab sirf future episodes hi hamare point of views change kar sakthe hain.
Roselada thumbnail

😁😁😁 we can only wish baaki sab toh makers ke haath mein.will see 😌😌
Roselada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

This show is not about couples at the moment but I did like Dhruv-Jhanvi and Jhanvi-Kabir in one frame, scenes were good ..i have not watched todays episode yet ..

This scene is too good yaar seeing shrenu’s expressions n witnessing her emotional avatar just didn’t look like she is playing negative role( I didn’t watch today episode so I felt like this) its like talk between two ex’s.😌😌
IfritAmbrose thumbnail

Yes i find Kabir0-Kavya scenes bit boring at the moment ..I am looking forward to Jhanvi -Kabir Tashan or more scenes ... they look very nice onscreen in one frame .

Haina, wahi and aaj ka episode toh pura it felt like they were shoving Kabir Kavya forcefully on us..I felt bored actually and kind of no interested in their scenes.. especially that kind of romantic one which they played today and of course their friendly flashbacks.
IfritAmbrose thumbnail

Yeah totally agree, but agar couple hai bhi toh Jhanvi Kabir not Kavya Kabir 😐Scene was great☺️
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Right now I find the scenes between kavya-kabir appropriate for their current situation. The way their current dynamic is, I don't see scope to show actual chemistry. It depends on how their relationship will be shown, the types of scenes they will have, otherwise till then they'll just be in this awkward stage of sorrow on difficulty to accept one another due to vyom's death and Mittal family's hatred. For now I couldn't find a reason to judge their chemistry. The flashback from yesterday was just odd writing as I think writers made their friendliness with each other look OTT in an attempt to show the contrast between their past and current relationship with one another.

IfritAmbrose thumbnail

Yeah you’re right i too feel the same 😞ab sirf future episodes hi hamare point of views change kar sakthe hain.

Yeah by bringing some interesting changes between the trio😍
IfritAmbrose thumbnail

😁😁😁 we can only wish baaki sab toh makers ke haath mein.will see 😌😌

Yeah and TRP also, which will play a major part in deciding future tracks..I can only hope for now😊