I want sitara to lose for once

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago
I hope sitara's Pooja gets bhang. What's the point of sitara winning all the time? 
She had lost the trust of maharani, lost rajasahab, rajguru  and now going tol lose her husband.  She not winning all the time, there is a lose in her win. Don't  want to see her losing this time, I cannot see Arhaan in that costume. 
Originally posted by manissha

She had lost the trust of maharani, lost rajasahab, rajguru  and now going tol lose her husband.  She not winning all the time, there is a lose in her win. Don't  want to see her losing this time, I cannot see Arhaan in that costume. 

I don't want viraj to become a vishpurush but sitara's puja should be stopped and then she should find another way to stop the vishkanyas. That way it is interesting. But the way it's going, except for when they killed raja and grabbed raajpaath, vishkanyas have always lost and sitara has unlimited power. That becomes boring for me . 
She is not going to lose now as the stakes are much higher - Patidev ka sawal hai not some random rajguru or raja saheb.
Plus Devi maa ki param bhakt hai - how can she lose at doing a puja/fast? Devi Maa helps her complete random tasks - why not the puja?

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago
Originally posted by Irshita

She is not going to lose now as the stakes are much higher - Patidev ka sawal hai not some random rajguru or raja saheb.
Plus Devi maa ki param bhakt hai - how can she lose at doing a puja/fast? Devi Maa helps her complete random tasks - why not the puja?

That's the latest though . I have never seen such a direct interference from Devi ma in any show. She literally took human form to save the day!! They need to come up with better things or this might go the tantra way for sure .
Not sure how long the show will run. It has lower trp than the Roop show that is ending soon.