Users

Frequent Posters

secular00 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Kirk5

It was an awesome update🤗

I read it today.

actually I read your chapters on website(I don't keep so many apps😌) so i don't get any notifications about new chapters. That's why I read it late.

Btw it's really going on good.

I hope we meet u soon with next chapter also😊bcz I always wait eagerly for ur updates🤭😉

Hope you have a good day🥰

hey I tried sending you text previously about the chapter but it didn't get through.... thank you so much for commenting means alot... I've been stuck with my job and MBA but I'm working on my next chapter will update soon 

Kirat5 thumbnail

Okay no problem we'll wait 🙂😊

secular00 thumbnail

Writer's Note:

Hi guys, the following Chapter is going  to have mature content concerning the character of Ankit. I know some of you may think of it as unnecessary but I believe it's important to tell you why the character is such a creep. You may skip the mature content and read the remaining portion as it's going to be connected to the future chapters! Enjoy!

Chapter 15

The mild breeze and graphite shaded clouds were an obvious sign of a rain storm any minute. However, ignoring the weather predictions his mind was solely focused on the beautiful woman at his expense and under no circumstances he was willing to let her go without a sufficient pay-back. He played with the silky strands of her hair with such casual fashion that she could hardly follow what was going on with her. 

Till the skies turned dark grey and a gust of wind tossed nature in a frantic pace, slamming the door shut. None of the sudden changes were affecting her till his fingers traced down the nape of her neck, to the back of her kurta. The strong wind undoubtedly tickled her bare flesh and carelessly threw her fancy piece of cloth farther away in the air. Alarmed, Prachi tried to move forward when Ranbir’s muscular grasp further pushed her in;

“Even nature wants you to face the repercussions.” - He whispered while playing with the thin dori loosely hanging off her lower neck. 

“I am warning you!!!” - He abruptly twisted her body to face his hardened expressions - with her hands fixated at the back;

“I really wanted to cherish this moment of physical warmth a bit longer but, I believe you want to showcase your inner wild side, way faster than I do right now.” - Before she could realize, he callously ripped the dori off her dress with the attached small pearls scattered on the floor  - hence leaving her smooth skin completely exposed to his touch. Prachi stilled in shock;

“Are you out of your f*cking mind?!!” - Prachi pushed him back harder and stepped sideways to pick the delicate stole, when he stepped over her belonging. “Ranbir, you have pushed this prank a bit too far. Enough!!!” 

However, she found herself slowly walking backwards, till she felt the wall aching her spine. She wasn’t surprised - in fact, she had accustomed, being seized within the walls and his frame;

“You were right. Corners and side walls are indeed my favourite spots!” - With nearly no space between them, Prachi had stopped struggling and her slightly moist eyes were forced to meet his blazing gaze. None of them spoke for a few moments - allowing nature to calm their inner torments;

“Didn’t you just brag about my actions not affecting you anymore?”

“Ranbir, why are you doing this to me?” - There wasn’t any resentment or anger in her voice but, despair.

“Giving in so soon?”

“Yes. If this satisfies your ego.” - With his brooding eyes fixed on her - his hand involuntarily reached for her face - caressing her cheek. 

“Do I scare you?”

“No…” - Prachi quivered at his sensuous touch.

“I’m afraid - you’re mistaken.”

“What do you mean?” - Prachi retorted.

“Do you realize what I can do to you, at this very moment? Knowing that we are locked?”

“You won’t!”

“I really can’t help it, Prachi. Especially after knowing that you’re in my arms half stripped!”

“Don’t you dare!!” - Ignoring her warnings, he gently grabbed her waist with one hand - pulling her closer and caressing the side of her neck from the other. Prachi could feel her heart uncontrollably pounding against her ribs. 

She shut her eyes in horror - praying to heavens, not to be caught in such intimacy. Experiencing the tingling sensation of his breath on her soft lips - the sudden thumping sound on the door brought them back to reality. Ranbir released her and moved back at once. The mischief in his eyes abruptly changed into remorse;

“I am sorry…” - 

“What?” - Prachi observed him confusingly, as he thrusted the delicate cloth into her palm. without meeting her eyes. Is he bipolar?

“Ranbir, is everyth -”

“Just go…”

“I will not -”

“Saab has requested to see you.” - Interrupted by a domestic help - Prachi turned crimson and immediately stood against the wall - covering herself.

"Can you ask Ra -  Well, I - I mean -"

“She’s coming - Out!” - Ranbir responded curtly.

It had been a while since Dr Dhanush left the campus, leaving Ankit with a huge pile of files. He glared at the files in front of him with pure disgust. Sometimes he just couldn't get the purpose of the fat old man. All the workings of the college were divided and handled by specific departments.

What on earth was the reason for paying that living watermelon lacs of rupees per month, if he was good for nothing? Just lying on his chair and puffing cigars? Or possibly just to lure girls in, with fabricated affection. Girls - the only enjoyable perk of being a student counselor - Ankit thought with a sudden relief, and walked in the Dean's office, unlocking the secluded yet well equipped guest room. 

Sitting exhausted on the edge of the huge bed, He pulled out an old shoe box from beneath.

July 28th 2018 - The intensity of the thunderstorm had considerably increased in the past half an hour. With pitch dark surroundings, where everyone had called off the night. A small ray of bulb came from the creek of the door of a small room at the corner.

"Thanks for sparing this weekend… it means a lot to me..." - He mumbled, flashing his genuine smile.

"I wonder why anyone would invite someone in a place as suffocating as this!"

"Only because I wanted to spend some time with you individually. I don't get to see you more often lately."

"Stop acting like a loser and tell me what's your stupid idea!" - She tossed her handbag on the floor and sat on the nearby leather sofa. He let out a deep sigh, and walked up to her and knelt down with a smile;

"Are you really upset about something as petty as this? Aren't you happy that … that I get to spend time with you?"

"Whatever, I can't believe that I had to forgo my girls' sleepover just to be stuck with you in a depressing space like this…"

"I'm sorry Kyra but, it's my work. Just give me 5 more minutes okay?" - Suddenly, the room was pitch dark followed by a lightning - visible from the glass windows

"Great!! I am not sure why the f*ck did I -" - In a brief moment, she saw a lit candle.

"Happy birthday my love…" - Kyra saw him standing with a cake in hand.

"Oh… right… I really didn't ask you for this..."

"But I remember."

"Yeah - sweet. Are we done?" 

"There's more…" - He took out a tiny square box and knelt down again, "Will you marry me?" - In his hand was a silver ring with a small diamond shining in the candle light.

"Is this some kind of a prank?!" - His smile faded a bit

"No Kyra - I'm serious. I really want -"

"If that's why you wasted my time then NO!"

"But, we have been together for two years! You know my stance on our relationship since day one. Nothing has changed! Have you lost your faith in me?”

“I never had any faith in a loser like you!” - He shut his eyes, trying to stay composed.

"You really think that I will wait for you till you get on your feet? You rarely get to survive on your own with your stupid part time job!"

"Kyra, If you will be by my side - I'll have all the strength to take care of everything - as long as we are together. Please." - She jerked the ring off his hand.

"I need a real man who can take care of me not the one who only gives me lame excuses for years! But, why am I saying all of this to you? Considering your actions, I don't even consider you a man!" - His expressions hardened as he curled up his fists, observing her picking her stuff and walking away.

“F*ck!!!” - Kyra cursed the weather as she got drenched and her heels covered in dirt and mud.

“The weather is bad indeed. You should wait here till the storm ends.” - 

Somehow managed to dry her hair in the dark, she searched for her cell phone to switch on the torch to change when she felt his hands gently encircling her waist.

“I love you…” - He whispered, giving a small peck on her earlobe.

“Leave me alone!”

“What if I don’t?” - 

“Is that so?” - He lifted the hem of her long sleeveless frock, slowly caressing her thighs.

“Ankit, what are you -” Her throat suddenly got dry, as he casually made his way up, massaging her bare curves.

“Now, do you feel anything?”

“Ankit… please…”

“Do you love me?” - She turned and slapped him instead.

“Don’t you dare touch me with those filthy hands again!” - Disregarding her threats, his lips smoothly captured hers in a fulfilling kiss till she hit the edge of the bed. 

“Do you love me?”

“I can never love a spineless man as you!” - She couldn’t see anything but, she could sense that he had taken off his shirt. He reached for her dress when she abruptly buried her long nails into her rest, "Ankit! Have you lost it?"

"I lost it, the day I came to know that you have been cheating on me with Dhruv all this while!” - She couldn’t speak for a moment, “I knew you had come here to end everything with me today.”

“I - I don’t regret anything! He treats me way better than you do!”

“Does he also f*ck you better than I do? Let me be the judge for tonight!” - He roughly removed her dress off her head - threw it on the floor.

"Damn! You look like a Goddess sweetheart…" 

"Ankit! I’ll -” - He gently pushed her back, till she fought back by scratching his forearms.

”Call Dhruv? While you lay naked with me?”

“This is - wrong!!” - She responded pushing him with all her strength.

"Not even close to your betrayal!” - She spitted on him in disgust.

“That was painful…” - He smiled, “You’re dying to get laid…”

He pinned her between him and the soft mattress - placing desperate kisses on her neck.

How could he forget this room? That's where his s*x spree began from and there was no looking back. The only hidden heaven where the girls threw themselves at his mercy; the space where he could dominate each woman and take enjoyment out of their bare, naturally fragrant bodies. If he could rate the girls he had lured in bed till date - Kyra was still the best experience. Maybe because he was genuinely in love with her; and her betrayal costed her to effortlessly conform to slow and repeated org***s. 

After years, he was forming a similar equation with Prachi - especially after knowing about her stay with that sw**e. He was sure that if Prachi didn't accept his love, she would have to suffer a similar fate even if it meant for him to forcibly take her away - He reflected while playing with and inhaling the rosy fragrance of different inner garments, on his fingers.

Fixing her dupatta she reluctantly made her way to her room;

"Prachi! We were just talking about you…" - Startled by the enthusiastic female voice, she looked up instantly.

"Dr Preeti? What are you doi - I mean hello.."

"How are you feeling now?"

"Honestly, I don’t know." - She mumbled with a faint smile.

"I understand sweety - in fact, your skin looks a bit different." - Taken aback by the comment, Prachi touched her cheeks - her skin was warm and possibly pinkish. What could she tell her, this shade was a result of intimate moments she had just experienced with the short tempered brat.

"Um - yes, actually I was strolling in the lawn for a long time today. Possibly it's due to exhaustion. How did you manage to come here? I heard of some protests going on - blocking the streets." - Prachi quickly changed the subject.

"I know, your uncle was worried about having no doctors for you. But thank God, Ranbir got hold of me right in time." - Prachi looked back at the kind lady - wide-eyed.

“Ranbir?!”

“Yes...” - Raghuveer, who stood by the door, intervened. “I had different plans for you but, Ranbir had called Dr. Preeti last night and probed, if she could visit home as soon as possible as he didn’t want any delays in your recovery. Luckily for us - she lives on the opposite street.”

"Exactly! Now you won't have to worry about your ongoing weekly check up.”

“I’m positive.”

Let's start - shall we?" - She nodded and sat on the edge of the bed. "You look stressed, what's wrong?" - The doctor quipped, observing her bewildered expressions.

Stress? He is the real stress! One moment he wishes to kick me out and treat me like a wh**e by crossing all barriers of proximity, in the next moment, he manages to reveal a grain of sensitivity in him. I can't even decide whether to kill or kiss that handsome ba***rd!!"

"I guess I'm dizzy that's all.." - Prachi smiled.

"Have you eaten anything since morning?!!" - Raghuveer asked hurriedly - touching her forehead. 

Shit! - The morning discussion regarding the incident was so overwhelming, that Prachi had entirely forgotten to eat, "Kaka, I will eat after my check up. I promise!"

"I'm so sorry that I'm leaving you like this for a stupid meeting but, I'll ask the servants to keep your food and medications ready once you're done. Okay?!"

"Now you're embarrassing me. Please don't feel bad at all. I'll be fine - Dr Preeti is there to take care of me too - see?" - Prachi responded cheerfully to the affectionate man.

"Dr Agarwaal won't be here to deal with your madness till midnight.." - A familiar powerful voice called out from behind.

"Oh hello Ranbir! Nice to see you in person again.”

“Mam, did you really think I would leave you at the expense of this woman - who goes gaga even at the thought of a physician coming near her?” - The lady laughed while Prachi’s expression dimmed at once.

“He is absolutely right Dr Agarwaal, Ranbir would be assisting you in the process all along!”

“Ranbir! You shouldn’t -”

“Kaka, you should get going for the meeting.” - He interrupted, as he sat on the opposite side of the bed, with his eyes fixed on Prachi. While Raghuveer gave her a concerned look. “Cut it out, you’re not heading for a war…” 

“Take care of her.” - Letting out a deep sigh, the elderly man patted his shoulder and made an exit. 

While the doctor got busy removing the temporary leather cast off Prachi’s shoulder to examine her bandages - Ranbir’s tender gaze was fixated - closely monitoring the medical procedures. His eyes narrowed as Prachi fidgeted twice and overall seemed lost. Perhaps she hadn’t really overcome the fear of that accident... - He mused. 

“I apologise dear - but dry bandages with antiseptics may cause inflammation during the peel off - kindly endure it a bit.” - The doctor was peeling off the last layer, when Prachi felt a familiar yet gentle touch on her skin - causing palpitations. Ignoring her surprised gaze, Ranbir stood beside the bed, helping the concerned with the process.

“I am handsome.” - Ranbir whispered. Crap!!! - Prachi didn’t realize that she was staring at him; flushed she turned away.

“So when did this friendship happen?” - The doctor intervened.

“Such a catastrophic incident is not happening at all!”

“Reason being?” - The lady asked, completely amused by the statement.

“Don’t even ask, yesterday a doctor came in - and he ended up diagnosing her being possessed by the spirit of a betrayed bride, and right after that ran for his life…”

“That’s the story of Suscon Screamer from Pennsylvania - USA! Use some -”

“See? She agrees with me. I tell you, Dr Agarwaal - you only have time before the sun sets or she’d turn completely black-eyed; scaring the f*ck out of you…”

“Oh really! Then why are you risking your life?! - Prachi retorted.

“I don’t really mind having s*x with scubbus - for your weaker vocabulary - a succubus is a female demon that appears in dreams to seduce men, usually through sexual activity.” - Prachi turned crimson, while the practitioner laughed. “And - and it also affects the mental and physical health of men!!”

“Then you shouldn’t destroy your remaining mental health and get out of here!!!” - Prachi replied bitingly.

“Can’t. Who would perform the exorcism then?”

Recalling the bloodied incident yesterday, Ranbir had actually come to make her feel safe and secure in his presence. Experiencing a sudden rush of happiness and relief, Prachi chuckled to herself.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Both of the boys are disgusting. I dislike both of them even Ranbir🤢. Even if he has bad past there's no excuse for what he was trying to do with Prachi and less said about Ankit🤢.  Please make Ranbir little bit positive😭

Edited by mala06 - 3 years ago
Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Could u change Rabbit's character to be bit more positive. I mean, agree he had his problems and still has, but I think he can bit more soft.

My opinion only. U write the story. 🙂

Also was wondering what happened to you. Such a long time....😀😀

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Both of the boys are disgusting. I dislike both of them even Ranbir🤢. Even if he has bad past there's no excuse for what he was trying to do with Prachi and less said about Ankit🤢.  Please make Ranbir little bit positive😭

I feel you dear... don't worry things would fall in place once the story progresses further 😊❤

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Could u change Rabbit's character to be bit more positive. I mean, agree he had his problems and still has, but I think he can bit more soft.

My opinion only. U write the story. 🙂

Also was wondering what happened to you. Such a long time....😀😀

hahaha... truthfully he's a bit confused in his face reading regarding Prachi so he's possibly trying everything to get rid of her... don't worry he's a person with layers... we'd get to the core as we move forward... as for my absentee.... I may move my story to wattpad soon... because of lesser viewership on I-F

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh ok 👍. Just send me the link.

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Oh ok 👍. Just send me the link.

https://my.w.tt/LIi6ilOCg9

secular00 thumbnail