Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chocolateygirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I don't understand what should I say.OK first ankit ,what happened to him was wrong but what he is doing now is also wrong.such mentality I hate it .nd ranbir am confused about him .his childhood was not good so he doesn't trust anyone but his behavior with prachi is he really attracted to her or does he want prachi to leave him.whatever hope he doesn't hurt or do something wrong to her nd protect her .

secular00 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepidj9

I don't understand what should I say.OK first ankit ,what happened to him was wrong but what he is doing now is also wrong.such mentality I hate it .nd ranbir am confused about him .his childhood was not good so he doesn't trust anyone but his behavior with prachi is he really attracted to her or does he want prachi to leave him.whatever hope he doesn't hurt or do something wrong to her nd protect her .

Ankit is an asshole... as for Ranbir he can't be blamed he has been like this with everyone who messed up with his personal space... at the same time he has got layers he'd reveal his true intentions in  some time when he thinks is appropriate 

secular00 thumbnail

also I'd be posting on both I F and wattpad for now😊

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

why is ranbir behaving like this with prachi?is ankit like this bcz of the betrayal he faced?ankit kyra...ankit is too much.the last scene was written well 

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

When will the next update arrive?

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

why is ranbir behaving like this with prachi?is ankit like this bcz of the betrayal he faced?ankit kyra...ankit is too much.the last scene was written well 

lol I know man... but that's how Ranbir is... for now I guess he's holding back a few things...

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

When will the next update arrive?

my updates are on monthly basis... will inbox you once I post the next chapter❤️ thanks for your votes on wattpad too

gauri_tvfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

waiting waiting

secular00 thumbnail

Chapter 16

Ranbir carelessly entered a small, dusty room - smashing the door open. Startled a domestic help came running towards the agonized lad;

“Bhaiya ji, do you need anything, I …”

“Keep your f*cking ears and eyes open when I call you!!”

“Forgive me, saab had asked me not to leave his side till he gets better.”

“No wonder he’s always reluctant to get married again…”

“Sorry?” - The domestic help looked puzzled.

“Shut up! Where is that piece of sh*t?!”

“In the adjacent room - over there..” - He pointed out the ray of light coming from a corner. Ranbir observed the lifeless body with utter disgust as it lay on the canned bed - bandaged from head to toe and hardly holding onto his consciousness;

“So, the doctor needed a doctor eh?” - The injured man looked up fidgeting in fright.

“Don’t - kill me please - I - b-beg you. I’ll do any - thing to survive.”

“Anything? Is that right?” - Ranbir raised an eyebrow in suspicion.

“Y-yes sir, anything you ask me to…”

“In that case…” - Ranbir put his pistol on the plastered leg of the injured man, “Your murder is off the table...”

“Thank you sir - I”

“Bark it all out!!!”

“Your elder brother Jai had been tracing you since that accident by the road and sent me to bring that girl to him.” - Ranbir glared at the latter as he knelt down with the gun in hand.

“What else?”

“Jai - he, along with your mother, have plans to keep the girl hostage as an easy access to you and r -” The bruised man stopped witnessing Ranbir’s detached features.

“R*pe her. Is that it?”

“As far - as - as I know. Jai is waiting for a response from me. He’s already out in search of her.”

“Thank you.” - Ranbir got up assembling his gun in hand.

“Wh - what exactly are you doing?”

“Your murder was off my list only till I extricated the necessary information from you!”

“Sir please, don’t. I’ll not keep any contact with your family - I - I swear!!”

“You were daring enough to play a bait for that son of a b*tch and stupid enough to think that I won’t catch you. So how can your ending be any different from the previous ones? Above all, how could you even forget that you were dealing with Jai’s brother? Who would kill you a hundred folds more ruthlessly than him?”

“Sir please -”

“No? Well, I have got a better idea…” - He took out the wrecked cell phone and dialed the familiar number. 

“If your call was to delay for another couple of hours; I would have skinned you there and then!!”

“How adorable is this telepathic connection between us.” - There was a sudden stillness on the other end of the call, “Who - who is this?”

“Trembling with fear already? It’s your brother from another brothel Jai. I missed putting my ears to bleed with your zombie-like voice.”

“It should be - you - who needs to be worried about - about his life!”

“Are you even for real? You rather sound like you immediately pooped in your underpants just by my mere presence on call. No wonder you attacked me undercover - scared like a woman wearing heavy bangles!!”

“Wait till I get hold of you! You son of a b*tch!”

“Your execution can wait - for now I would like you to witness something extremely heartwarming.”

“What do you mean?”

“You wanted to skin this man alive right? You wished for it, so you got it!” - The next moment all Jai could hear was a loud gunshot.

“You killed him!!!”

“I shredded him into bits the second I saw him. And if you dared coming near Prachi again - you would face the same fate!”

Prachi woke up with a jolt; checking the time - it was almost evening. Her eyes fell on the covered food tray placed on the bed side-table. Raghu kaka might have sent the food while I was dead asleep - she thought. As much as she felt guilty for sleeping till late - it was possibly due to the medications she was taking. However, Prachi felt considerably fresh and relaxed.

The last bit she remembered before she went into deep slumber was, Dr Agarwaal constantly reassuring her not to freak out and that she’d be visiting again. And a slight glimpse of him. With Dr Agarwaal’s exit - Ranbir had left the room due to his ringing cell phone - casting an unconvinced glance at her drowsy frame - she recollected dimly. 

With so much time spent in the room already - she quickly freshened up wearing an umbrella cut blue cotton kurta, soft pajamas, doing her hair in a loose ponytail, grabbed her slippers and made her way out. Though, the loud volume of television guided her downstairs towards the lounge - Prachi couldn’t find anyone there; instead she found Raghuveer in his study room, standing on a moving staircase and struggling with the apparent mess of his book-shelf. 

His coat was over the nearby sofa and she could see him in a loosened trouser, tie and vest with sleeves rolled till the elbow - unlike his usual prim and proper appearance.

“Trying you sort out your favorite spot?” - Prachi smiled.

“Yes but, my efforts haven’t been so successful, kid. I apologize in advance, for keeping my back towards you. It’s just that, if I turn, I might injure my spine and endorse Ranbir’s judgement of how aged and weak I have become.”

“Mind if I help?” - She asked amusingly.

“I am so glad you asked.” - Prachi offered him a hand to get off the moving staircase. “Due to my packed schedule; I haven’t been able to clean those shelves. Damn this dust!” - Raghuveer brushed the particles off his head, while Prachi let out a mild laugh.

“I look funny, don’t I?”

“No, not at all. It’s actually hard to picture you being all slacky and casual.”

“I hate that too. If only Ranbir had arrived on time - I wouldn’t have messed up my suit.”

“Was he actually going to assist you?” - Prachi asked, surprised.

“Yes. Although I do have domestic help for its cleaning; however, Ranbir doesn’t allow anyone to come near it. He cleans it himself - keeping in view how important this corner is for me.”

“Wh - what else does he help you with?”

“My medications. That’s another aspect he’s extremely strict about. And in case I manage to skip them, he’d make sure to feed me those as if I am a baby.”

The arrogant brat, doing house chores by himself, was something impossible for her to imagine. The kind of interaction she had with him till date; gave off an impression that he would just sit on his throne imposing orders and sanctions on the poor. Throne - that’s not so bad to think of him in that domain. Even in a casual outfit; he surely looks majestic - Prachi smiled to herself.

“Don’t worry kaka, I will rearrange this for you.”

“You would?” - Raghuveer beamed.

“With pleasure. In fact, I do it for Maa, at home - all the time.”

“No wonder, you have domesticated skills enriched in your blood!” - The audience turned to find a familiar yet miffed figure, by the door.

“You should be thankful. She offered me to help while you were away.”

“In that case, I have a better idea. Why don’t you call one of our domestic help who went on leave for his marriage; to come back and get hooked with this stunning lady instead? Like that, you won’t have one but two cleaners at your disposal.” - Without acknowledging the bruised young woman, Ranbir made his way upstairs.

“I am so, so sorry Prachi. Ranbir behaves like that when he -”

“I’ll just check on him.” - She mumbled unevenly.

Prachi lightly tapped on the half open door - when an ongoing telephonic conversation frightened her;

“When I had told you to keep an eye on that b***ar* then how the f*ck is that spineless creature on the loose?!! - I don’t care Aman! Next time If I even got a text from that, I’ll come and shoot you first!!” - Ranbir flipped the phone on the bed. “You can come in if you are done making notes.” - Taken aback, Prachi entered, “Didn’t you previously attack me for overhearing conversations. Guess your double standards know no bounds!”

“Well, you are so soft spoken that my intuitive sense already knew what you were talking about.” - Ranbir looked up at once and instead of a classic comeback - he exhibited a combination of annoyance and embarrassment on his face, to which she chuckled.

“Go to hell!”

“Really? What if I don’t?”

“Then I will have to drag you out!!”

“I have experienced that at your hands; countless times. So, definitely not - come up with something different.” - Before she could sit, Prachi tripped on the rug; when he caught hold of her.

“Your walking balance is the same since the day you deliberately fell on me, in the corridors. Watch your steps before delivering these phenomenal comebacks.”

“At least you like something about me. Thank God!”

“You have no f*cking idea; what parts of you, I like the most.” - Ranbir whispered, with a sly smile. 

He was better off being rude and ill-tempered with me. Trying to hide a tint of redness on her face, Prachi moved away from his grip and seated at a distance - while the lad acknowledged her actions with amusement.

“Um so, brother trouble?” - His face immediately darkened, as he registered her question. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to step into your boundaries I -”

“You already have.” - He mumbled, occupying the space opposite to her - glaring away.

Awkward silence filled the room and once again his emotions were locked inside of him. Prachi had been unsuccessful in developing a friendly bond with Ranbir - in fact she had been trying for nothing. And while his consuming urges to minimize physical proximity with her were deliberately kept out of control; it was safe for her to assume that he truly wanted to drag her in bed with no sentiments involved. Perhaps, if someday she completely lost her mind over him - she’d put her naked-self on display just to earn a corner in his heart and her mother could conveniently count her dead for good. 

Disheartened, she stood up to leave.

“I have not asked you to get out - especially, when I’m not done.”

“You can finish your share of casting death glances and brushing off your sadistic comments on me tomorrow. I am not dying anytime soon - neither are you.” - Prachi reached for the door knob, when he held her hand - swiftly turning her body to face him.

“You will have to listen to me as part of my last wish.” - Ranbir retorted.

“Maybe you should save it for someone else.”

“Sit down, now.” - The assertiveness in his tone, left no room for her to argue. Letting out a sigh, she sat beside him.

“Though it won’t make a difference but, -”

“It would! Next!”

“Jai is my half brother and Divya my step mother. Whatever you saw that day was - was their plan to reach out to me. The man who came here for your check up was disguised as a doctor.”

“Kaka told me bits of it.” - Ranbir looked at her with a questioning gaze. “Don’t worry he knows well that you don’t trust me.”

“It’s not about trust. It’s about you being so stupid to get involved in something as severe as this!”

“Really? Then why didn’t you leave me unconscious at the roadside that day?!

“Because, Jai would have f*cked even your corpses to reach me!!! Don’t you have any freaking brains to understand this!!!”

“What I don’t understand is that, why does it matter to you what happens to me! Whether you brother f*cks me to death or strips me in public!!!!” - In the fraction of a second, Prachi found her hair locks tightened in his fist and his blazing gaze on her.

“The same reason why you want to be around me, even though I am exhausted, humiliating you, all the time!!! But, seemingly enough you do not possess a single grain of dignity within you, to just lay off my back!!”

Prachi could feel her eyes being clouded by hot tears, streaming down her cheeks, that she shut her eyes. Ranbir, slowly loosened his grip; yet to his surprise this time - not his words but, her existing injury moved her to tears. Horrified Ranbir observed her hand which was crushed under his thigh and blood had oozed out of the drip inserted on the top of her hand.

“Prachi… I didn’t mean to -”

“I hope you’re happy to inflict on me! You frigging -” - Ranbir was quick to grab a handful of tissues and cologne. 

The entire process caused her to squirm. He could never be a human - and while cursing him under breath continued like chanting of God’s love; a sudden tingling sensation crawling over her skin forced her to open her eyes - wide open. With his blazing gaze fixed on her, his lips closely blew and kissed her wound in a repeated yet delicate fashion. Paying no heed to her constant fidgeting - he was rather driven by his ongoing activity - gently sucking the last bit of her flesh.

“Prachi!!” - With a familiar voice echoing outside, Prachi hurriedly got up.

“Kaka - he - he’s calling me.” - Completely unfazed by the chaos, Ranbir got up from his spot with her hand still in his grip and pulled her closer. 

While Prachi looked away - reddened with embarrassment - the brat’s eyes fell on her tied hair. Without a second thought he yanked open the locks of her fragrant hair which carelessly fell on her shoulders.

“Ranbir! Give it back! I’ll -” - In response he casually trailed his thumb from her silky strands to her bruised collarbone - sending shivers.

“You wanted me to try something new isn’t it?”

“I was joking…”

“But, I don’t. Next time, I found you fidgeting on my touch - you’ll have your lip gloss ruined in the worst possible manner!”

"You would not dare to!"

"The more you warn me; the more I gain the motivation to cross all barriers with you!"

"We'll see about that!!!"

"Go ahead and challenge me, if at all, you have easily forgotten as to how close I was to stripe you off, in the afternoon!" 

"I can't believe you just said that. Weren't you apologetic for your actions?"

"Weren't you enjoying my actions?" - Prachi stood blank.

"You're disgusting!"

"And you're irresistible!"

"No, it's you who is desperate! So, desperate that you won't let go off my broken hair band!"

"In the same way, in which you were desperate to sleep with my jacket!!" 

Prachi stopped midway observing the devil in human form. The man who would loose his cool at the thought of anyone hurting her, enjoyed humiliating and messing with her. One second he'd pull off his sensitivity weakening her to her knees and in the next second he'd overpower her with his constant dominance. 

Perhaps Neha was right about his aura - Ranbir was nothing but an enigma...

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

ranbir saying that if he goes near prachi he will also face the same fate was superb.raghuveer prachi part was nice.ranbir telling prachi why he saved her was emotional. so prachi is also attracted to him