Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

secular00 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Kirk5

I have read your update and it's amazing. Keep writing and update the next chapter soon. Have a good day.😊

thank you... likewise đŸ‘đŸź

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

what ranbir did was right in a way.his dialogues were superb.pragya scolding prateek was natural.shocking that he left saying that he doesn't want a mean teacher.like aarti said now a days kids cannot take all this.liked her saying that its not money but presence is more important.I can't believe that abhi was a monster to pragya. even he differentiates between prachi n adi.what happened to adi? cant relate to this abhi.surprising that pragya ranbir had met in childhood .cute

Chocolateygirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 5

Oh my god ranbir knows pragya nd calls her maa but behaves rude to prachi wow,abhi i really hate him he wants only his son glad pragya took prachi.hope adi is not like abhi.as expected ranbir thrashed that guy and on top this jay ,he is here to harm prachi but no worries although ranbir behaves rude nd aggressive with her we know he will protect prachi from all this mess.nice update dear try to show abhi and adi also.just waiting for pranbir talk to eachother nicely and with concern.take care and be safe

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

what ranbir did was right in a way.his dialogues were superb.pragya scolding prateek was natural.shocking that he left saying that he doesn't want a mean teacher.like aarti said now a days kids cannot take all this.liked her saying that its not money but presence is more important.I can't believe that abhi was a monster to pragya. even he differentiates between prachi n adi.what happened to adi? cant relate to this abhi.surprising that pragya ranbir had met in childhood .cute

Thank you for your positive feedback.😃 You'd get to know more about Aadi, as the story progresses!! đŸ˜Š Stay safe.  â¤ď¸

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepidj9

Oh my god ranbir knows pragya nd calls her maa but behaves rude to prachi wow,abhi i really hate him he wants only his son glad pragya took prachi.hope adi is not like abhi.as expected ranbir thrashed that guy and on top this jay ,he is here to harm prachi but no worries although ranbir behaves rude nd aggressive with her we know he will protect prachi from all this mess.nice update dear try to show abhi and adi also.just waiting for pranbir talk to eachother nicely and with concern.take care and be safe

Hahaha don't worry, Prachi is already taming Ranbir in a way!!😉 As for Abhi and Aadi, we'll gradually know their whereabouts as the story unfolds. Thank you for your comments.😛 Stay safe❤️

Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Despite the lockdown, i was busy for a whole month. Came online and saw your pm abt the next chapter. Man this chapter was so good. I loved the way how ranbir treated that as*hole. Ugh i miss kkb. When will this lockdown end and they will start the shooting and we'll finally get to the new episodes. Anyways can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you'll update soon! 

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sociopath

Despite the lockdown, i was busy for a whole month. Came online and saw your pm abt the next chapter. Man this chapter was so good. I loved the way how ranbir treated that as*hole. Ugh i miss kkb. When will this lockdown end and they will start the shooting and we'll finally get to the new episodes. Anyways can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you'll update soon! 

Hehe... that's okay even I got busy as usual... I'm glad you loved the chapter đŸ¤—Hopefully I'm going to start writing the next chapter tomorrow and then update you soon... thank you for your feedback means alot❤️

Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manu9

Hehe... that's okay even I got busy as usual... I'm glad you loved the chapter đŸ¤—Hopefully I'm going to start writing the next chapter tomorrow and then update you soon... thank you for your feedback means alot❤️

❤️

secular00 thumbnail

Chapter 14

“How can you be so sure?”

“Aman gave me a quick heads up - after I had left the roadside, one of the men had planned to linger around the hospital premises. Probably that’s how he reached our house as a doctor on Jai’s instructions and sent him Prachi’s pictures.”

“Why didn’t you tell me, I would’ve -”

“Fought with the armed men like a hero in his 20s? Guess, you took my advice of dating younger women way too far...” 

“You know well, what I’m trying to inquire about!”

“If only you were gracious enough to listen to me once - the situation could’ve been under control.”

“So, you expected me to leave her on her own; and be inconsiderate to her condition which was caused by you!”- Ranbir knelt down to one of the switch boards and grabbed his phone charger, “What if those armed men had reached her and -”

“I’m assuming you’re losing your common sense with age! I gave a pseudonym for her medical history! If you are still not convinced; you can go ahead and make endless scenarios picturing her dead! If all of that shit soothes your mind.” - He mumbled as he stood up to occupy the nearest sofa.

“I had asked you to be polite and take care of her! Was it too much for me to ask??” 

“I just thrashed the man to death today! What else do you want from me?!”

“Are you really calling your innate violence, your best behavior?”

“Well, that’s one of the things I am actually good at.” - Ranbir replied earnestly.

“Do you even realize how traumatized she has been since the last 2 days?”

“I don’t want to realize. In fact, I regret hitting that poor soul; I wish I had just walked away when the imposter was actually thrusting himself on Prachi or possibly just stood there like my insensitive, b*****d father, recording the clip to upload on P*rnHub.”

“How could you stoop so low?”

“Do you think I am stupid to not comprehend, what exactly you’re trying to do here?”

“What’s your point?”

“You want me to fall for her and that’s the only pathetic reason why you want that crazy woman around me all the time.” - Taken aback by Ranbir’s statement, the elderly man took a while to think of an appropriate response.

“I was only thinking of your safety and happiness.”

“That’s your selfishness! I feel disgusted that you’ve equally dragged her in grave circumstances!”

“We would work this out you just need to -”

“I don’t give a f*** about the fact that she’s leaving or if she lives or dies! As long as she’s away from me!” - Observing hardened expressions of his nephew; Raghuveer quietly occupied the spot next to him.

“Fine. I’d ask Jai to take her in and do whatever he wishes to do. It doesn’t matter if he hangs her and makes it public; what actually matters is that she’d be away from you.”

“Don’t you feel nauseous for blurting out such gruesome stuff about her?!”

“Jai has her photograph and he’s looking for that one chance to get hold of her alone. If you let her go from here, Prachi would have to face worse than these gruesome acts. You can’t stand the thoughts of someone hurting her; imagine if something actually happened, would you ever forgive yourself?”

Despite Raghuveer’s constant persuasion to stay awake with his nephew; Ranbir had literally forced him to get some sleep - and not so convinced Raghuveer gave in. Though he seemed extremely worried about Prachi’s farewell so soon, he had decided not to pressurize her in the current scenario - hoping for some miracle to happen to make her stop.

When everyone else had retired for the night, Ranbir seemingly stood by the terrace gazing at the stars. Looking back at his troubled childhood and teenage years; terrace or any kind of open space under the sky gave him comfort and refuge when his inner stresses or surroundings would become unbearable. He would just stay in that space for hours in complete silence - reflecting upon his actions. Surprisingly, at present his mind constantly drifted to the uninvited guest - she was actually leaving. 

He struggled turning and twisting the door knob open until the 4th attempt. As he quietly stepped into the room he scented french vanilla refreshing his senses. The side lamps were switched on and there she lay rolled on one side of the huge bed. He stood beside her till a fabric in her injured grip caught his attention and he knelt down.

His jacket - with all the bandages and drips piercing her skin, Prachi had managed to doze off comfortably holding his summer jacket under her cheek. He recalled how he threw the fabric when she had actually come to return it. He tried pulling it out but was amazed by her firm grip even in her sleep - his frown immediately changed into a slight smile. For the next 5 to 10 seconds, Ranbir sat still by her side, staring at her with his chin resting on his forearm. While the dim lights added glow to her alluring features - his fingers smoothly trailed over and moved the hair strands aside hence caressing her perfect skin. However, her sudden movement obstructed his view and he moved back. 

Cursing under his breath, he literally saw her wrestling to cover herself with the blanket - she was cold. He abruptly got up, increasing the thermostat of the split air conditioner with a remote and rearranged her blanket. Perhaps he had gotten used to her constant bickering; he had gotten used to keeping her safe - He had gotten used to her...

“You can’t be serious Neha! Couldn’t you leave a little early?”

“Slow down tiger, if one fine morning the labors decide to block the roads and go on a strike - that certainly isn’t my fault! I am stuck in traffic myself!”

“Whatever! I want to move from here as soon as possible!”

“You’ve been throwing this tantrum since that kind man brought you from the hospital, thankless!”

“Neha, we talked about this last night. Do not mess with me!”

“So? Did he abuse you? No; did he hit you? No; was his aggression directed towards you in any way? F****g not! He hit that clown for you! I swear he must have never experienced scolding every passing minute till he met you in person!”

“Whose friend are you anyway?”

“Fortunately for you and unfortunately for me; you know the answer. This doesn’t mean I would put up with your stupidity all the time!”

“I didn’t call you to listen to your lectures - just give me a solution so that I could run away from here!”

“Do you love him or not?!” - Prachi immediately felt silent as if she was trying to think of an answer, “Yes or No?”

“I don’t have the nerves to answer this question.”

“Are you seriously having these thoughts, after knowing that he almost killed a man for you?”

“I don’t know.” - Neha let out a disappointed sigh.

“Prachi, you have reacted enough; if you really want to make it work; I would suggest you to stay there as per original plan and for heaven’s sake tone it down!”

“I’d try - no promises though.” - Prachi hated being partially truthful to her friend once again but, she had no choice. Her attachment to Ranbir was getting intense - she feared that blurting it out would make her stay even more difficult. 

Throwing her phone on the bed - she had just gotten up to look for her suitcase - when a sudden knock distracted her - a domestic helper stood by the door with a lowered gaze;

“Apologies for disturbing you but, saab has sent me to ask you if you need anything and to bring your luggage downstairs.”

“That’s alright. I’ll call you in a bit.” - Prachi gave a faint smile.

Keeping in view her conduct with him last night; It was understandable why Raghuveer didn’t show up at all. What could she do? Apart from minor arguments with her mom - Prachi never experienced such extreme forms of violence, at least not in her teenage - her reaction wasn’t entirely wrong but, surely with the wrong person - she thought.

As she made her way downstairs; she found Raghuveer in his study room; shuffling through some files in silence with a little frown on his face. Unsure of how to approach him, she lightly knocked at the wooden door.

“Am I allowed to come in?" - He glanced towards the door for a split second and got up at once.

"Of course!! Why did you come down? I had conveyed one of the staff to-"

"I know kaka." - Prachi smiled as she approached him."I thought I should apologize to you in person. You're upset with me aren't you?"

"Of course not, I can never be. Were you thinking about something as petty as this, all night?"

"I won't lie to you but, I was only thinking about it. And - that's the main reason why I want to leave. I have caused you enough trouble." - Raghuveer dragged one of the chairs, and gestured to her to sit.

“Prachi, I know Ranbir hasn’t left a good impression on you but, I won’t challenge his wisdom. He has struggled through his tough times all alone. And I know he deliberately showcases his hostility to keep everyone away from the mess encircling his life.”

“Do I come under the category of ‘everyone’ or the category of plain irritant?” - He walked past her, pulling out a plastic bag from his drawer. "Do you recognize these?" - A blood stained stole; a muddy sandal and a few broken bracelets were on display. Prachi glanced at those items with utter shock.

"These are mine!! Kaka, how did you -"

"My child, you have your reservations about him nearly killing that doctor in front of you and you may think that violence isn’t always the answer and I agree with you on that. But, after Ranbir rushed you to the hospital that day; Jai had sent one of his men to follow both of you. Yesterday, he had come with the intention to harm you - and indirectly reach Ranbir. This stuff was found in his belongings.” 

Prachi stepped out of the study, feeling suffocated. Unconsciously, she sat on one of stairs gazing at the vacant space;

He hates me… he should hate me… he had told me to stay away from him... yet I am the one to cause problems for him… yet I am the one to cause him so much pain… I put on efforts to move away from him yet an unknown desire to be around him takes over - every single time I shut him out, I find myself being drawn closer to his aura and I don’t know why… falling for him wasn’t my choice… I don’t know if he’d accept me; I even don’t know if he’d stand my face; what I do know is that I am unconditionally in love with him…  Promise me that you’d protect him… - Teary-eyed Prachi, clutched her locket close to her chest.

The stress and boredom of reading journals on his laptop, got mild by the overall weather as he comfortably sat on the recliner chair, sporting a faded pair of denim and a black button-down shirt with typically folded sleeves. He had just shut his laptop cracking his knuckles when a sharp pain in his shoulder caused him to wince. His eyes caught the bluish purple scar which hadn’t been healed entirely. The swelling and occasional blood discharge from the wound was still causing inflammation. Frustrated, he unbuttoned his shirt and splashed water from the glass placed nearby;

“Too bad for you, that you still won’t listen to me!” - He found Prachi standing by the terrace door.

“Too bad for you, that you won’t get a chance to sleep with me!” - Ignoring his usual nonsense, she stood beside him soberly examining his prolonged injury.

“Your tactics of using aggression and profanity won’t bother me anymore. So, too bad for you, I am not going anywhere!” - Ranbir frowned at her as she got busy in taking out the items from the first aid box.

“That’s just a pathetic excuse to touch me again.”

“You never know; I might like it.” 

Obviously! You might’ve decided to enjoy threesome; with me and -

“Raghu kaka! I know - even he’s pleased and excited.”- She responded with indifference as she poured a considerable quantity of antiseptic liquid on the cotton ball - while Ranbir was taken aback by her sudden bizarre behavior, “This might hurt so keep your testosterone levels as low as your worth!” - Ranbir firmly got hold of her wrist.

“Who the f*** do you think you’re!”

“Someone who could teach you some mannerism!”- She pulled her wrist out, jerking his hand away. 

Her close ended responses left no room for the brat to argue. Instead he observed the apparently pissed off woman - gently cutting wrapping the bandages over the antiseptics cotton pads, trying her best to avoid his glare and If he could define his state of mind, He was bothered;

“You know the consequences of messing with me…”

“I don’t see you as a threat - no matter what you say or do to me. The truth is that you can’t handle attention.”

After finishing the last bit she helped him button his shirt. To his amusement, even with her ice-cold gaze, her hands moved carefully - making sure he wasn’t hurting. She had just stood up to walk away however, she was being held back all of a sudden. Ranbir stood clutching the hem of her dupatta, wrapping it around his hand;

“Ranbir, stop.” - Ignoring her command he stood behind, pulling her back and nuzzling her hair, while she struggled to release her piece of cloth from his grip.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Brb. ....after sooooo long I came on IF. I hope yr good