Views

Users

Frequent Posters

secular00 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sofna

Brb. ....after sooooo long I came on IF. I hope yr good

duuddee... welcome back... 😃I was thinking about you while I posted this chapter last night.. it's feels so good to find you...❤️ To give you a heads up I guess you have missed reading 2 Chapters I.e. 13 and 14..😒 looking forward to your comments/feedback on them.. 😛 take care 

sweety4444 thumbnail

Awwww

waiting for next update....

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweety4444

Awwww

waiting for next update....

😃 Thanks for commenting 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

i liked the question if something happens would you forgive yourself.neha prachi conversation was good.prachi's pov was touchy.it shows that she loves him.bandage. .button...prachi is caring.what's ranbir doing in the last scene?

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

i liked the question if something happens would you forgive yourself.neha prachi conversation was good.prachi's pov was touchy.it shows that she loves him.bandage. .button...prachi is caring.what's ranbir doing in the last scene?

Not sure...😆 this guy is always upto something suspicious. thanks for your feedback 😛.  

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Long time. But even I saw the message after a long time. Not much active now. 

Loved it as usual. I thought with the current situation around, u r busy. So this delay.

Hope u guys r fine. I am here.

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Long time. But even I saw the message after a long time. Not much active now. 

Loved it as usual. I thought with the current situation around, u r busy. So this delay.

Hope u guys r fine. I am here.

that's exactly what's happening... Been busy in a lot of things I'm hoping to be more active 

Chocolateygirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 5

Omg after a long time u r back with an update.it was the best.finally pranbir r back like I wanted them to see.aww I loved the last paragraph but why I am feeling that it will be not like what I think.

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepidj9

Omg after a long time u r back with an update.it was the best.finally pranbir r back like I wanted them to see.aww I loved the last paragraph but why I am feeling that it will be not like what I think.

hahaha for that you'd have to figure it in the next chapter ...😒 and I know man... it's been a long gap since COVID19 but I'll try my best to quicken the updates... I apologise.... I'm not leaving my ff incomplete that's for sure😛 thank you for your feedback....❤... 

Kirat5 thumbnail

It was an awesome update🤗

I read it today.

actually I read your chapters on website(I don't keep so many apps😌) so i don't get any notifications about new chapters. That's why I read it late.

Btw it's really going on good.

I hope we meet u soon with next chapter also😊bcz I always wait eagerly for ur updates🤭😉

Hope you have a good day🥰