Rosid os : Shy Sid to Naughty Sid

Posted: 5 years ago
Rosid os: Shy Sid to Naughty Sid
Guy's again I come to with new os will try to give my best and u will think this girl gone mad yes I have mad on Rosid after writing my 2 os  I want to write more about Rosid so plz bare me
So jumping in the story
Rosid os: Shy Sid to Naughty Sid
By Priya
One handsome dashing but little bit shy he never stare at any girls and he has only boys as friends no girl r in their group but he doesn't know that one girl will change him shy to Naughty mischievous boy
On other side one beautiful chubby girl her eyes will kill the guy in second and her lips and her smile will make boys to go mad on her she got lot of proposal but she reject all proposal because her thinking is we love one person and marry him otherwise should not love anyone and marry other guy so she think if I get my soulmate then I first I love him then marriage but she didn't meet her love till now she waiting for her Prince charming
She now only got her 1 degree so she wants to study more so she jointed Sid's clg
First day of her clg she is coming in her bike (guys because I love to bike's) She wore a t-shirt and black pants with jacket and wore helmet she coming in clg make a noise and all students looking the biker in this Sid also seeing the bike he thought some boy coming but for his's surprise a girl and she takes her helmet making everyone shocked and open their mouth 0 shape including Sid 
She parked her bike coming in to the clg she got attractive to one person it's our Sid only she coming straight to Sid and kissed him he got shocked widen his eyes in shock but she went like nothing happened and smiling to herself and blushing on other side Sid is in full shock (after all he got a kiss from a girl a for the first time) his friends come and socks Sid and Sid do u know who's that girl Sid how I will know yaar his one friend said then how she kissed u like she knows u Sid said I really don't know yaar who is she and y she said like that I have to ask her said this going to class fr his surprise his girl is there in his seat he atchast his throat and sit beside her now roli don't this that her guy sitting beside cassvaly she turned to his side and got surprise and as she doesn't know his name she thought one pet name for him and called cp (it's also my friend's pet name short forum) Sid turned to her site and said Cp means she said ur pet name Cp and Sid I'm asking what is the full forum of this Cp she said it's cutie pie short forum Sid said y u giving me pet name she said because I love u Sid got shocked and said what r saying I didn't even know ur name she said ok then I'm roli diwadi and I'm 22 years old tell me about u Cp Sid said first stop calling me as Cp ok she said I will call like only what will you do Sid about to open his mouth that time mam came an started the class roli concentrateing in class but Sid got Disterb and stareing at roli
Roli notice it and said Cp concentrate on class u can very will admire me ok Sid now concentrateing in class lunch break Sid about to go but roli pulled his hand he falls on roli they both got in to eye look Sid come in sinens and try to get up but roli stoped him and said let us be like this na baby Sid removed her hand and got up and said see roli I don't know u y r u behind me she to got up and said because I love u na that's y he said I don't even know u and u too didn't know me then how love ha she said don't u know love at first sight like that only I love u and I know u also loving me he got tensed and said Im loving not love u under he words get incomplete because roli locked her lips with his now he can't control him he pulled her more close to him and started Teasting her lips and give small bite in her lips and she moaned little and she also give storng bite on his lips he scouted ahhh she said how's it baby he said u make this shy sid to naughty Sid she smiled and said but I love that shy sid more Sid asked y i because can to whatever I want but this naughty Sid he will overtake me right Sid smiled and  said bare this naughty Sid ok girl she said I love the chance shy Sid to naughty Sid I love u naughty Sid Sid said I love u too my naughty roli

So guys here I finally complete my 3 Rd os Kavya baby and himani Di and manasa told give a big os here is it ok or u want big then this if u want do tell I will try my best to give big big os
Edited by Priya_Manish - 5 years ago
Awww so cute ya u tried for a big one this time good loved it but its mediun try more long ;)
Originally posted by himani_rosid

Awww so cute ya u tried for a big one this time good loved it but its mediun try more long ;)
Tq di will try to give long os next time di
Naughty roli and made Sid also to turn naughty.. cute and lovely OS.. and ya as we're greedy rosidians we'll expect more and more so give more ;) 
Originally posted by manasa5124

Naughty roli and made Sid also to turn naughty.. cute and lovely OS.. and ya as we're greedy rosidians we'll expect more and more so give more ;) 
Tq baby ya I know we're greedy so in next will give more ok ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
Yayy super now I'm become groupbie from newbie Edited by Priya_Manish - 5 years ago
Shy sid to naughty sid...sooperbb gsty...loved ur each os baby daily treat with rosid...keep writing baby ...waiting for next baby
Originally posted by Kavya_rosid

Shy sid to naughty sid...sooperbb gsty...loved ur each os baby daily treat with rosid...keep writing baby ...waiting for next baby
No tq gsty will try to give more os😉😉😉
Awesome os shy sid naughty roli loge it update soon 
Originally posted by arisharosid20

Awesome os shy sid naughty roli loge it update soon 
Tq Ari baby