Kajol allegedly insults autistic fan/disabled people

DavidBowieGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Saw this while scrolling twitter. Thought it was relevant to this forum as it involves a bollywood celeb but if not I will delete. 

Here is the post written out (not by me, just quoting it):

''I love my brother so much, he is in the autism spectrum, so life has been really hard for him, until a few years ago. People finally began accepting him for who he was and he got to work at a high end restaurant in Juhu where people encouraged him to work. He had been really, really happy with his job for the past few months till yesterday.

He is a huge fan of Kajol. And usually sees a single film of hers on repeat(either dilwale or my name is Khan) and that brings him joy. Yesterday, Kajol came with a couple of friends to the restaurant he worked at, he was overjoyed. He usually gets back end duties because he is good with numbers but they allowed him to handle the bill once the dinner was finished.

All he wanted to say was that Kajol brought him a lot of happiness and that he wished the best for her future, my brother was overwhelmed and started crying, but all she did was say hogaya? Ab nautanki ban karo aur bill loh'. And she complained to the manager about employing people like him.

With the bottom of my heart, f**k you kajol. You couldn't even say a thank you. It's not like he interrupted you while eating. I hope and pray no one treats you like you treated my brother and you shall have more awareness about what my brother is going through in the future. A lot of celebrities have come to the restaurant he works in, some even bigger than you, but guess what? A large about of them might have demands but are at least not insufferable like you.

For once in my life, my brother felt good about having a job in a society like India which doesn't even understand or respect my brother's condition. Now he feels really shy of talking to anyone else. I am super pissed at you and you alone.''

Edited by DavidBowieGirl - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WTH... If this is true then seriously F her! she deserves the exact respect that she dishes out to people.  Disgusting person
mango.chutney thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeh old news hai as it was posted already 
Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
And karma is a bitch ..She is a super flop has been now ..
DavidBowieGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.chutney

Yeh old news hai as it was posted already 

Sorry if it has, I must have missed it as I'm not on the forum as often as I used to be! Tried searching for if it has been posted before I did this post but couldn't find anything. Could you comment the link to that thread you are speaking of? Just because I want to read it. If not then that is okay.
Edited by DavidBowieGirl - 5 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I can never stand this piece of sh*t since day one 🤬
flowers123 thumbnail
kajol is disgusting .most of bollywood actresses are like her.
mango.chutney thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DavidBowieGirl

Sorry if it has, I must have missed it as I'm not on the forum as often as I used to be! Tried searching for if it has been posted before I did but couldn't find anything. Could you comment the link to that thread you are speaking of? Just because I want to read it. If not then that is okay.

I think it's deleted but someone posted here that she was rude to her bro, same as what you posted. 
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I can totally expect this behaviour from her.
That's very rude. I thought she is very sweet.