Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: -.Priya.-

This is so ridiculous

Even Zaheer in one interview while promoting notebook said that he and his friends were huge fans of her as kids and once they went and hugged her out of excitement and she pushed them away and treated them badly  😡

Was be part of the school kids in Salman Khan n her movie?  Cause I remember reading how she disapproved them being around n refused to take pix or something like that and Salman actually played with them.
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Was be part of the school kids in Salman Khan n her movie?  Cause I remember reading how she disapproved them being around n refused to take pix or something like that and Salman actually played with them.

No idea ..maybe 

He didn't mention that he just said that she snubbed them kinda ..couldn't say much openly as Kajol is Pranutan's Bua 
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She has always been rude even from her younger days.. 
During the shoot of Pyaar kiya to darna kya she broke my brother's friends camera as they were clicking pics of her They had come to their school for the movie's shoot..
Now I can still understand at she did not liked that her pictures were being clicked without her permission.. She could have jsit asked politely or taken the negatives of the camera(gosh I feel old).. Any way those were kids so I found it very mean of her.. 
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

During the shoot of Pyaar kiya to darna kya she broke my brother's friends camera as they were clicking pics of her They had come to their school for the movie's shoot..
Now I can still understand at she did not liked that her pictures were being clicked without her permission.. She could have jsit asked politely or taken the negatives of the camera(gosh I feel old).. Any way those were kids so I found it very mean of her..

Your siggy ❤️ ❤️
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
F**k her indeed..
If not for these fans,  all these actors would be aam insaan like anyone out there.  Instead of being grateful for all the love, adulation and by default the fame they get, it only increases their sense of entitlement. 

Kajol is known for being obnoxious but insulting a person with disability is so below the belt -- even for her.  No wonder her pride had preceded her fall.  On top of that  being Ajay's wife is a life sentence already. 
Edited by bashful_moon - 5 years ago
DavidBowieGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Saying that ONLY because there currently is no actual proof this specific event occurred besides the post by the OP. Common term for media to use when reporting such things. But given how different people have written about her behaving similarly before to even her fans, well you guys can decide for yourselves if you believe it or not.Edited by DavidBowieGirl - 5 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DavidBowieGirl

Saying that ONLY because there currently is no actual proof this specific event occurred besides the post by the OP. Common term for media to use when reporting such things. But given how different people have written about her behaving similarly before to even her fans, well you guys can decide for yourselves if you believe it or not.

u should make this post viral on twitter by tagging her name...
yahan post karne se kya fyada hai
Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

Owe poor kids 
Kajol is a rude brat is a open secret. Actually, it is the way she speaks. To everyone. Be it Karan or SRK. Even in KWK, she called Ajay "Kutte Kamine, Jhoote nikalke"(dont remember her exact words) before Karan asked her to shush.

Having said that, we really need to hear both sides of the story before judging. Maybe she felt uncomfortable with the guy crying n felt he was putting on an act. I mean how would she know that he is in autistic spectrum and his struggle etc.  

Edited by ThunderLight - 5 years ago