Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

its beautiful and furthermore its from kunal pov...i am speechless...❤️

you are a amazing talent yaar⭐️

thannks Mages😳 will try to fulfill your request too😛 itni speechless mat ho..bolo bolo😆
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amber_Eyes

This is beautiful. I wish Kunal had gotten a chance to say all that in real too. Loved it. ❤️ Can't wait to read more. 😃

I wish the same...😳
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhi122

Yanks, u hv put this down so beautifully... so full of emotion that one can feel his pain...
Love love love this...

thanks for reading& commenting ...glad u liked it😳
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Yankss❤️ you penned down Kunal's inner turmoil so Beautifully!👏⭐️ He knows he is so flawed, doesn't deserve her,not worth her but he needs her!!He is incomplete with her!!Loved it totally...😆😆 Waiting for the next part!!! I hope writers of S1 just see this post!!!👏👏
This piece was superb!! Jaldiii jaldi dusra post kro!!
P.s *OH GOD KUNAL KYA KAR RAHE HO*🤣

longest comment from you...yayyy😃😆

even if they see this post...it wont matter😡

@Kunal-😆😆
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

OMG.. This is GOLD. This is what I wanted to see.. Mauli Kunal together forever. They both deserved a second chance at their love. Loved it.. The dialogues feelings everything. Plz update soon. Bless you. 😳😳

awww thank you this is so sweet😳...yeah, i wouldve liked a story about forgiveness & redemption...2nd chances
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabyata

Beautiful..Emotional..very well written🤗

Love..loved..Loved it⭐️

Blessed Hours.. blessed  write up !!👏
Impressive  writing skill..Jaana👍🏼

jaana☺️😳❤️ love you
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mas123

Super excellent Yanks!! 👏👏👏

Please continue...awaiting next part

I loved the way you described kunal's guilt, turmoil and hesitation

This is what we all wanted!

There is an amazing writer in you. Keep writing 🤗

thanks mas it means a lot...i love writing😳

i wanted to make sure i wrote exactly what we all wanted to see😃
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

jaana☺️😳❤️ love you

🤗
Will love to read  more and more:)
yanks28 thumbnail
Part 2

I held Mauli's hand. "It's late.  We're the only ones awake. We better sleep now because after all, there's a wedding to attend tomorrow. I said it with a smile.

"That's still on, isn't  it? I asked. She smiled.

"I think so, unless you want to offend Dida. She teased.

"Oh no, no...anything but that. I said. She instantly giggled. Her face light up like a 1000 watt bulb. I kissed her hand.

"Let's go to bed. I said. She nodded. We walked to our rooms. I turned one last time to look at her and she did the same. It wasn't a dream. 

I didn't sleep much that night. It was the most pleasurable sleeplessness one could ever experience. I couldn't wait for morning. I thanked God every second for what I was  being given. Dida was the first one ready.

"Get up everyone. God, everyone in into house is useless! I heard her from my room. I chuckled. Today, Mauli and I were getting married. Dida didn't reveal the venue but apparently everything was ready. Maa had helped Mauli choose her outfit and the girls had helped me, with some input from Dida. I came out the room, eager to see Mauli., especially after last night. The girls both ran to me  at once.

"Oh my God, good morning,  ladies. I said, wrapping my arms around them both at once.

"Papa, Mumma isn't staying here. She went to get ready somewhere else. Dida isnt telling us. Mishti pouted.

I looked at Dida. "Where's Mauli? I asked.

"That's a secret. Dida replied.

"Please,Dida...don't do this to the kids.

"You don't worry about the kids, they'll go meet Mauli soon. You just worry about yourself. She laughed.

"Buddy, I want to see you dressed for the wedding. Can I? she asked. "of course, princess. But what about the two of you?

"Dadi will get us dressed. Mishti answered.

"Morning, Beta... Maa came out.

"Kids, Promila will take you both to Mauli. Go get dressed.

"Kunal, I need to talk to you,  alone." Maa said.

I knew what she wanted to talk to me about. I had to reassure her that I wasn't going to do anything wrong this time. We had breakfast together. Mishti sat in my lap and I fed her. "What will you call Mumma after marriage? she asked. I smiled.

"What would you like me to call her? I asked her. She thought about it.

"Baby. She said. "I heard the neighbor calling his girlfriend baby. Everyone laughed. 

"Puttar, your Papa used to call your Mumma,'jaana'... dida said. Pari was in Maas lap.

"Really buddy?

I nodded. The girls both said "awww" in unison. Pari would stay with me. Mauli's family would be here too. I  was nervous to meet them again.  It had been years since we'd met...and since I'd brutally betrayed their daughter.

"Maa, what did you want to discuss? I asked her.

"I want to know if you're ready to marry Mauli.

"I am. With all my heart.

"Do you love her?

I nodded. 

She hugged me. "Go get dressed. I will too.

I got ready.  I wore a cream and gold colored sherwani. I didn't look at myself for too long. I was dying to see Mauli.

Pari was in a pink and green outfit. She gasped and covered her mouth when she saw me.

"BUDDY!!! You look so handsome. Did you look in the mirror? My buddy is a handsome king and Mauli aunty is the beautiful queen. She said.

"That makes you a princess. You look beautiful. I told her.

"I'm  sooo happy buddy. Now you will have someone. I will have a mumma and mishti and I can live together and mishti can have you...her real  buddy. "

"Yes jaanu, yesss. I hugged and kissed her . Everyone was ready. Minutes felt like hours. We arrived at the venue and entered it. I needed to see Mauli. My eyes searched from one end of the hall to another. I didn't know who was invited. There were Maa's friends and Mauli's friends.  At last,I saw Mauli's family. I sat down. I couldn't find Mauli and Mishti anywhere. Just then,  I spotted Mishti with Mauli's family  in a pink and blue outfit,similar to Paris. "look at her...such a doll. But where was Mauli? I was just thinking this and there she was.

In a red and gold lehenga. I wanted to take that moment in. I couldn't believe this was really happening. It was time. Maa told me that Panditji was ready. Mauli and I sat next to each other on the mandap . I really just wished to turn and see her. The rituals began. We went through them one by one. Sindhoor, phere, everything.  When Panditji declared us husband and wife,I could hear cheers and clapping especially from our kids. They were jumping up and down.

We stood up and took everyone's blessings. Maulis family was extremely forgiving and gracious but I had a talk with her dad.i needed to apologize. Having two daughters was enough to scare me.id never want them to go through what I put mauli through.

I couldn't control myself anymore. While Mauli greeted her friends, I watched her. I dont 'think I'd even dreamed of such  a moment. I couldn't dare to. The happiness was a sensation I wasn't s used to anymore. "I can't believe this is real." I said to myself.

I walked towards her and took her hand in mine. I took her aside. She smiled and looked into my eyes. Her smile, her face, her round eyes were full of happiness.

"Thank you. I said. 

She smiled wholeheartedly. The kids found us. Mauli asked Pari to call her Mumma. The rest of the event was bliss. Finally, it was time to go back home as a married couple. Maa had arranged everything at home perfectly. Every room was decorated. We entered together and completed the rituals. The kids played with flowers and threw rose  petals at us. Mauli joined them and the three of them giggled. I sat between Maa and Dida and watched. My eyes weren't ready to leave the sight of Mauli. This was the happy, lively and carefree Mauli. My Mauli. I waited for her eyes to meet mines briefly. I could wait. Whatever she had given me was already more than enough. Everyone insisted on taking pictures especially of Mauli and me.

"Buddy, you should kiss Mumma... Pari said. 

"Yes, Papa, you should carry Mumma...I saw it in a movie...the Papa carried the Mumma... She explained.

"Oh really? I asked. Mauli covered her face. "I don't know where they're learning all this. She said.

"Relax, Mauli...Pari understands the apps in my phone better than I do. Our kids are advanced. I said. She gave me a look.

"Yeah, Mauli...get with the program. Dida said. "Kunal, will you just stand there or will you kiss the bride and carry her to your room? She asked.

"Dida, please... I said. Mauli bit her lower lip. I couldn't control my smile. Everyone was smiling and a very uncomfortable Mauli was looking up at me with her big eyes.

"May I? I asked her.

"Papa, we want you to kiss Mumma! Mishti said.

"And then you have to carry her... Pari smiled.

I was nervous but in a good way. There was happiness  in the air. I didn't want anything to ruin it. I put my arm around Mauli and kissed her on the forehead. She smiled.

"Are we good? I asked the kids.

"Carry her! Dida ordered.

"Alright! I said. I bent down and lifted Mauli who held on tight. Our eyes locked for a few seconds.

"Careful, buddy... Pari said. The girls were taking pictures.

"Don't worry, I've got her. I said. "Right, Mauli? I asked her. She didn't answer. It was the best feeling in the world to be able to hold all of her in my arms.

"I've got you forever this time... I whispered to her. I turned and walked towards our room.

Maa opened the door. "Ok, kids...you both go play downstairs. Promila will be with you. Come back by dinner! She said, while looking at the girls.

"Um, Kunal, Mauli...see you both in a while. She said, with a smile.

I nodded. Then, I entered the room.

"Who decorated this? Mauli asked.

I stayed quiet. I carefully but reluctantly put her down and she stood on her own two feet. I'd decorated it. It was decorated with red roses and white lilies. The candles were set, but hadn't been light.

Mauli was looking around the room, wide eyed with excitement. She picked a rose and smelled it. The bed was decorated as well. It wasn't as lavish as I once arranged it for her but it was still something. I sat on the edge of the bed and watched her.

"This room looks so beautiful. She said. This would've been a great time to comeback with some kind of a cheesy and romantic line, but I was speechless. She stood in front of the mirror and took her ghunghat off. Her hair was tied up and there were flowers in it, to match the red in her bridal dress. I preferred her hair when it was open.

I got up and walked towards her. I stood behind her as she removed her jewelry. I was following my heart right now. I didn't want to let doubts and fears guide me. She noticed my reflection in the mirror. I moved closer, step by step, till I could feel the warmth radiating off her body.

I noticed the pins holding her hair up and slowly took each of them out until her hair was open. She was looking down at her hands the entire time. I noticed that she was holding the edge of the dressing table.

Should I, or shoudn't I kiss her?

"Mauli... I said her name. She looked over her shoulder and into my eyes.

I held her arm and gently pulled her into my arms and hugged her. My face was pressed against her neck. I could feel her hugging me back very tightly. I could feel her breathing against my chest. I closed my eyes and felt thousands of emotions passing through my heart, mind, body and soul.

Maybe it was ok to be happy again, I thought, while I embraced happiness as tightly as possible. I held her face in my hands.

"Say it again, I want to hear it again... Mauli said. Her eyes held love, and some fear. I kissed her forehead and cheeks. "I love you, Mauli... I said. A tear fell from the corner of her eye. Before I could over think and ruin this moment, I pressed my lips against hers softly. One soft and gentle kiss turned into two. We paused. Then I kissed her again. This time she locked her arms around my neck. I held her by her waist. The kisses became longer and I grew more impatient. A familiar sense of wholeness, completeness, and of warmth filled me. This is what I felt like with Mauli. I felt alive. I could only feel right now. I could feel the darkness fading. I moved her hair away and kissed her neck and then her shoulder. She ran her fingers through my hair and down my back. How was I going to stop?

Well, here's how. The next second, there were several knocks on our door. We both were startled. Mauli quickly freed herself from my grip.

"I think it's the kids. She whispered.

I nodded. She opened the door and both my girls ran into my arms.

Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

Part 2

I held Mauli's hand. "It's late. We're the only ones awake. We better sleep now because after all,
there's a wedding to attend tomorrow. I said it with a smile.

"That's still on, isn't
it? I asked. She smiled.

"I think so, unless you want to offend Dida. She teased.

"Oh no, no...anything but that. I said. She instantly
giggled. Her face light up like a 1000 watt bulb. I kissed her hand.

"Let's go to bed. I said. She nodded. We walked to our
rooms. I turned one last time to look at her and she did the same. It wasn't
a dream.

I didn't sleep much that night. It was the most pleasurable
sleeplessness one could ever experience. I couldn't wait for morning. I thanked
God every second for what I was being
given. Dida was the first one ready.

"Get up everyone. God, everyone in into house is useless! I
heard her from my room. I chuckled. Today, Mauli and I were getting married.
Dida didn't reveal the venue but apparently everything was ready. Maa had
helped Mauli choose her outfit and the girls had helped me, with some input
from Dida. I came out the room, eager to see Mauli., especially after last
night. The girls both ran to me at once.

"Oh my God, good morning,
ladies. I said, wrapping my arms around them both at once.

"Papa, Mumma isn't staying here. She went to get ready
somewhere else. Dida isnt telling us. Mishti pouted.

I looked at Dida. "Where's Mauli? I asked.

"That's a secret. Dida replied.

"Please,Dida...don't do this to the kids.

"You don't worry about the kids, they'll go meet Mauli soon.
You just worry about yourself. She laughed.

"Buddy, I want to see you dressed for the wedding. Can I?
she asked. "of course, princess. But what about the two of you?

"Dadi will get us dressed. Mishti answered.

"Morning, Beta... Maa came out.

"Kids, Promila will take you both to Mauli. Go get dressed.

"Kunal, I need to talk to you, alone." Maa said.

I knew what she wanted to talk to me about. I had to
reassure her that I wasn't going to do anything wrong this time. We had
breakfast together. Mishti sat in my lap and I fed her. "What will you call
Mumma after marriage? she asked. I smiled.

"What would you like me to call her? I asked her. She thought
about it.

"Baby. She said. "I heard the neighbor calling his
girlfriend baby. Everyone laughed.

"Puttar, your Papa used to call your Mumma,'jaana'... dida
said. Pari was in Maas lap.

"Really buddy?

I nodded. The girls both said "awww" in unison. Pari would stay with me.
Mauli's family would be here too. I was
nervous to meet them again. It had been
years since we'd met...and since I'd brutally betrayed their daughter.

"Maa, what did you want to discuss? I asked her.

"I want to know if you're ready to marry Mauli.

"I am. With all my heart.

"Do you love her?

I nodded.

She hugged me. "Go get dressed.
I will too.

I got ready. I wore a cream and gold colored sherwani. I didn't look
at myself for too long. I was dying to see Mauli.

Pari was in a pink and green outfit. She gasped and covered
her mouth when she saw me.

"BUDDY!!! You look so handsome. Did you look in the mirror? My
buddy is a handsome king and Mauli aunty is the beautiful queen. She said.

"That makes you a princess. You look beautiful. I told her.

"I'm sooo happy buddy. Now you will have someone. I
will have a mumma and mishti and I can live together and mishti can have you...her
real buddy. "

"Yes jaanu, yesss. I hugged and kissed her . Everyone
was ready. Minutes felt like hours. We
arrived at the venue and entered it. I needed to see Mauli. My eyes searched
from one end of the hall to another. I didn't know who was invited. There were Maa's friends and Mauli's friends. At
last,I saw Mauli's family. I sat down. I couldn't find Mauli and Mishti anywhere. Just then,I spotted Mishti with Mauli's family in a pink
and blue outfit,similar to Paris. "look at her...such a doll. But where was
Mauli? I was just thinking this and there she was.

In a red and gold lehenga. I wanted to take that moment in. I couldn't believe this was really happening. It was time. Maa told me that
Panditji was ready. Mauli and I sat next to each other on the mandap . I really
just wished to turn and see her. The rituals began. We went through them one by
one. Sindhoor, phere, everything. When
Panditji declared us husband and wife,I could hear cheers and clapping
especially from our kids. They were jumping up and down.

We stood up and took everyone's blessings. Maulis family was
extremely forgiving and gracious but I had a talk with her dad.i needed to
apologize. Having two daughters was enough to scare me.id never want them to go
through what I put mauli through.

I couldn't control myself anymore. While Mauli greeted her
friends, I watched her. I dont 'think I'd even dreamed of such a moment. I couldn't dare to. The happiness
was a sensation I wasn't s used to anymore. "I can't believe this is real." I said to myself.

I walked towards her and took her hand in mine. I took her
aside. She smiled and looked into my eyes. Her smile, her face, her round eyes
were full of happiness.

"Thank you. I said.

She smiled wholeheartedly. The kids found us. Mauli asked
Pari to call her Mumma. The rest of the event was bliss. Finally, it was time
to go back home as a married couple. Maa had arranged everything at home
perfectly. Every room was decorated. We entered together and completed the
rituals. The kids played with flowers and threw rose petals at us. Mauli joined them and the three
of them giggled. I sat between Maa and Dida and watched. My eyes weren't ready
to leave the sight of Mauli. This was the happy, lively and carefree Mauli. My
Mauli. I waited for her eyes to meet mines briefly. I could wait. Whatever she
had given me was already more than enough. Everyone insisted on taking pictures
especially of Mauli and me.

"Buddy, you should kiss Mumma... Pari said.

"Yes, Papa, you should carry Mumma...I saw it in a movie...the
Papa carried the Mumma... She explained.

"Oh really? I asked. Mauli covered her face. "I don't know
where they're learning all this. She said.

"Relax, Mauli...Pari understands the apps in my phone better
than I do. Our kids are advanced. I said. She gave me a look.

"Yeah, Mauli...get with the program. Dida said. "Kunal, will
you just stand there or will you kiss the bride and carry her to your room?
She asked.

"Dida, please... I said. Mauli bit her lower lip. I couldn't
control my smile. Everyone was smiling and a very uncomfortable Mauli was
looking up at me with her big eyes.

"May I? I asked her.

"Papa, we want you to kiss Mumma! Mishti said.

"And then you have to carry her... Pari smiled.

I was nervous but in a good way. There was happiness in the air. I didn't want anything to ruin it. I put my arm around Mauli and kissed her on the forehead.
She smiled.

"Are we good? I asked the kids.

"Carry her! Dida ordered.

"Alright! I said. I bent down and lifted Mauli who
held on tight. Our eyes locked for a few seconds.

"Careful, buddy... Pari said. The girls were taking pictures.

"Don't worry, I've got her. I said. "Right, Mauli? I asked
her. She didn't answer. It was the best feeling in the world to be able to hold
all of her in my arms.

"I've got you forever this time... I whispered to her. I
turned and walked towards our room.

Maa opened the door. "Ok, kids...you both go play downstairs.
Promila will be with you. Come back by dinner! She said, while looking at the
girls.

"Um, Kunal, Mauli...see you both in a while. She said, with a
smile.

I nodded. Then, I entered the room.

"Who decorated this? Mauli asked.

I stayed quiet. I carefully but reluctantly put her down and
she stood on her own two feet. I'd decorated it. It was decorated with red
roses and white lilies. The candles were set, but hadn't been light.

Mauli was looking around the room, wide eyed with
excitement. She picked a rose and smelled it. The bed was decorated as well. It
wasn't as lavish as I once arranged it for her but it was still something. I
sat on the edge of the bed and watched her.

"This room looks so beautiful. She said. This would've been
a great time to comeback with some kind of a cheesy and romantic line, but I
was speechless. She stood in front of the mirror and took her ghunghat off. Her
hair was tied up and there were flowers in it, to match the red in her bridal
dress. I preferred her hair when it was open.

I got up and walked towards her. I stood behind her as she
removed her jewelry. I was following my heart right now. I didn't want to let
doubts and fears guide me. She noticed my reflection in the mirror. I moved
closer, step by step, till I could feel the warmth radiating off her body.

I noticed the pins holding her hair up and slowly took each
of them out until her hair was open. She was looking down at her hands the
entire time. I noticed that she was holding the edge of the dressing table.

Should I, or shoudn't I kiss her?

"Mauli... I said her name. She looked over her shoulder and
into my eyes.

I held her arm and gently
pulled her into my arms and hugged her. My face was pressed against her neck. I
could feel her hugging me back very tightly. I could feel her breathing against
my chest. I closed my eyes and felt thousands of emotions passing through my
heart, mind, body and soul.

Maybe it was ok to be happy again, I thought, while I
embraced happiness as tightly as possible. I held her face in my hands.

"Say it again, I want to hear it again... Mauli said. Her
eyes held love, and some fear. I kissed her forehead and cheeks. "I love you,
Mauli... I said. A tear fell from the corner of her eye. Before I could over
think and ruin this moment, I pressed my lips against hers softly. One soft and
gentle kiss turned into two. We paused. Then I kissed her again. This time she
locked her arms around my neck. I held her by her waist. The kisses became
longer and I grew more impatient. A familiar sense of wholeness, completeness,
and of warmth filled me. This is what I felt like with Mauli. I felt alive. I
could only feel right now. I could feel the darkness fading. I moved her hair
away and kissed her neck and then her shoulder. She ran her fingers through my
hair and down my back. How was I going to stop?

Well, here's how. The next second, there were several knocks
on our door. We both were startled. Mauli quickly freed herself from my grip.

"I think it's the kids. She whispered.

I nodded. She opened the door and both my girls ran into my
arms.

Beautiful... so touching.. I could feel those emotions... A dream come true for Maunalholics..