Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 days ago

Gauri is still earning forgiveness. Its hard for everyone to forgive her because her reasons were not to act on someone else's behalf. She acted selfishly and separated a family.

Edited by coderlady - 13 days ago
coderlady thumbnail

After Gauri, Ranveer and Amba get the blame. Amba was so trusting on astrology that she lost sight of common sense.

Ranveer who should have known better, never stood up for his wife and daughter. He was a total wimp.

coderlady thumbnail

It will take time for Ishani to open her heart to Ranveer again. Two years of anger takes time to go away. He has a lot of making up to do.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Ragini got her own room. That was the surprise. If Ragini likes it, thats actually a good move since she is growing up.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

Yes Raagini got her own room and that is the surprise of her Papa and she is liking it and surely that is a good move because cutie pie is growing

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ragini is happy that she has everyone around her. This time her mother is there with her so it will not be like it was when she was brought without Ishani.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

Raagini is very happy that she is having everyone around her that too with her mother so surely now she will be comfortable and it will not be like before when she came without Ishani

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Gauri is still earning forgiveness. Its hard for everyone to forgive her because her reasons were not to act on someone else's behalf. She acted selfishly and separated a family.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes Gauri is earning for forgiveness and surely its not easy for everyone to forgive her yes Gauri's act was purely selfish and that separated a beautiful family

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

After Gauri, Ranveer and Amba get the blame. Amba was so trusting on astrology that she lost sight of common sense.

Ranveer who should have known better, never stood up for his wife and daughter. He was a total wimp.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

next to Gauri  it was Ranveer and Amba who are to be blamed for what has happened

Amba forgot the common practical sense and trusted astrology

Ranveer too just went on the flow with Amba and didn't stand up for Ishani and Raagini

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

It will take time for Ishani to open her heart to Ranveer again. Two years of anger takes time to go away. He has a lot of making up to do.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

surely it will take time for Ishani to open her heart to Ranveer

surely it will take some time for anger to go away

and Ranveer has to do a lot now

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Episode 949

It was morning 7 o clock were Ishani was yawning well and she relaxed her body well and she got up from the bed and was about to get down from the bed were before she could get down she saw Ranveer in front of her sitting with a coffee cup in his hand.

Ishani seeing him with a silent face was about to get down from the bed were before she could get down..

Ranveer(with a smile): Ishani coffee..

Ishani saw him with a silent face and then she got down from the bed and started to walk towards the cupboard. 

Ranveer(keeping the coffee cup in the lamp table and came and stood behind her): I know you won't have this coffee..

Ishani taking her dress from the cupboard and was about to walk to the restroom. 

Ranveer(before she goes): Ishani ek minute..

Ishani stood back and saw him.

Ranveer:I am sorry Ishani If we talk only this problem will come to an end? you are not ready to talk to me.

Ishani moved from there and entered the washroom. Ranveer had a what to do face.

Ranveer(to himself): What to do to make Ishani talk to me?

The Sunday was going so good were other than Ishani not talking to Ranveer everything was getting set in RV mansion. Raagini was happily playing with Ranveer, Krish, Arjun, Sharman were everyone in the house were happy.

Ishani called and informed to Shikhar, Shivanya, Rithika, Nirbhay and told them that she is back to RV mansion. All of them got happy.

ONE WEEK LATER...

Everything was get set in this one week in RV mansion.Everything was comfortable for Ishani after this one week.  she was almost back to her form in RV mansion. She started to feel herself comfortable with their room, house. She is comfortable in going to office and coming back with Ranveer. Raagini too was set well in the house were she was going to school and coming back everyday. Amba was taking care of Raagini so well when Ishani was in the office.

Everything was going fine except Ranveer and Ishani's love story.

In this one week Ranveer tried all his best to make Ishani talk to him but Ishani was only giving a silence face. She was not ready to see him too. Ranveer asked sorry to her almost 5000 times in this one week but she didn't even respond to one of his sorry. He admitted to her that he loves her so much almost many times in this one week but Ishani was not even trying to take those love proposals to her ears too. 

After one week the day was in Monday. It was morning 7.30 were Ranveer was ready for the day and was sitting in the sofa were his eyes was seeing near the Mirror like a lollipop boy because in front of the mirror his wife was getting ready for the day.

Ishani was in her Pink color leggings and Green color tops and Pink color shawl were the simple attire of Ishani was making Ranveer to long for her. He thought about this one week were the way he tried his best to talk to her, the way he confessed her that he is in love with her. The way he asked sorry to her everything was now coming in front of him. He was wanting her love but he is not getting it and this was again making him to get anger on himself.Now More than longing now he was getting angry that Ishani is not forgiving him and he is not able to get her love. This one week she is not at all speaking anything to him whenever she is alone with him.She used to talk to him only when Raagini or any other family members are near them. She used to talk to him in office regarding the office work other than that she is not at all ready to talk to him personally or not ready to compromise with him. She was coming with him only in car to office daily but also she will be staying silent only with him. Even He tries to talk to her means she is not ready to talk to him and used to show her silent face.

Ranveer(now with a not able to bare face in thoughts): Bared her silence to the extreme I can. Here after I cannot?(thinking it he got up and went to the mirror and saw her in the mirror with a silent look)

Ishani who was making her final check seeing Ranveer in the mirror standing behind her saw him in the mirror itself were both were staring each other with the silent glance in the mirror. It was Ishani who was now taking a deep breath and took her eyes from Ranveer were this was the moment Ranveer bit getting anger held her hand and turned her to him.

Ranveer(seeing her): Not even able to see my face for 5 minutes know?

Ishani saw him with the same silent face and took her hand from his hand.

Ranveer(seeing her): How long you are going to show this silent face to me? See haan I sent you out of the house that is the fight between us. We have had so many fights between us for that what we have been always showing angry faces to each other? at a point of time both of us has cleared the difference and we used to get back with each other only know? Now also let us talk  and try to clear the difference Ishani.

Ishani seeing him and then was about to walk were Ranveer now with a confirmed face and in a strong tone.

Ranveer:If you go silently from here now I will decide that my wife is not ready to talk to me and she is not willing to get back with me.After this I too will never disturb you let me too be silent with you and will never talk to you. 

Ishani hearing it now saw his face were he too saw her face.

Ranveer(seeing her): If you don't talk to me now I can only think like that Ishani. If you are not going to talk now let me too be silent with you. So that at least you won't get disturbed know? Tell me will you talk to me now or shall I also stop talking to you?

Ishani without knowing that her silence is going to be broken into pieces in few hours and without knowing she is going to feel her love for him in few more hours started to walk from there silently. She opened the door and went out of the room.

Ranveer as Ishani again went without talking to him had a anger on himself were he was now feeling for the incident happened in their life.

It was morning 8.30 were Ranveer in his RV attire was ready in the car driving seat were Ishani brought Raagini ready in her school attire with the bag.Ishani made her to sit in the seat next to Ranveer and closed the door were Ishani now got in the back seat. Ranveer started to drive the car towards Raagini's school.

Raagini(seeing Ranveer): Papa..

Ranveer(seeing him): hmm

Raagini(cutely): How you are superhero Papa?

Ranveer(getting a smile): Because I am Raagini's father know so only..

Raagini cutely laughed to him were Ranveer too laughed to her were Ranveer now took his hand to the mirror to see Ishani through the mirror were in these one week whenever they were going to leave Raagini in school and on the way to their office they used to always see each other in this mirror only.

Ishani now saw Ranveer's hand that is up to hold the mirror to see her were now Ranveer thinking about their fight sometime before now took back his hand and started to drive. Ishani though she is having anger on him now the way Ranveer didn't see her through the mirror was giving her disappointment.

They dropped Raagini in school were Ishani again sat in the back seat were Ranveer started to drive towards office.

It was 9.45 were both Ishani and Ranveer entered the office. They entered their cabin and Both of them sat in their seats and started to do their work. It was 10.15 as they were doing the work in the computer now Ishani's eyes saw Ranveer were she thought about him in this one week the way he was trying to talk to her and the way he was doing all the sort of things to come near her. As she was thinking it that was the moment they heard their cabin door was knocked heavily.Ishani hearing the knock had a feared face because the knock heard was not like a normal knock were Ranveer hearing the knock now got up and went to open the cabin were Ishani thinking something is wrong immediately got up and went and stood behind Ranveer were Ranveer opened the cabin door were now his employee Rekha came running inside the cabin and stood behind Ranveer. Ranveer seeing Rekha hiding behind him saw outside were security was holding a guy who was having a knife in his hand.

Ranveer(seeing him and saw Rekha): Who is he Rekha?

Rekha: sir my boy friend sir..

Ranveer: Why he is having knife in his hand and that too in office?

Rekha: Sir we are loving each other for almost 2 years. I am having a elder sister and I told him to wait till my sister gets married and then I hold him I will marry him after that. But he is asking me to marry him today itself. Today morning while coming from home itself he was following me till office. In front of the office he started to fight with me heavily and then took the knife out from his pant pocket and told me If I don't marry him now he will kill me. Seeing knife I started to run inside the office in fear sir he too started to follow me.

Ishani saw the knife in that guy hand were that was really very sharp.

Ranveer(saw Rekha): Be inside this cabin its electronic lock he cannot enter. Let me talk to him.

Rekha:sir he is not in the mind set to talk

Ranveer:Let me handle..(telling it he was about to move)

Ishani(seeing the knife in that guy's hand and now seeing Ranveer is going to go in a fear tone seeing Ranveer):Ranveer

Ranveer hearing his name saw Ishani..

Ishani(came more near to him): Don't want Ranveer he seems dangerous..

Ranveer saw Ishani with a silent face were now giving a not minding look to her started to walk from there were Ishani too walked along with him and both of them came out of the cabin were Ranveer locked the cabin door and made sure Rekha is safe and then now he saw that guy.

Ranveer walked and went near that guy were Ishani too went and stood behind him.

Ranveer(seeing him): See loving her and marrying her its your personal problem you have to talk to her in private and you should never thread a woman like this.

Guy(as the security was holding him with anger): She will love me If I ask for marriage means she will tell me to wait I too should shake my head and go from here know? After all woman If I tell I want to marry she should tell okay only and even If I say sleep with me also she should sleep with me.

Ranveer(hearing it now in a warning tone):See there are so many ladies here better talk with manners.

Guy: I will talk like this only(seeing security and keeping the knife in his neck): leave me or else..

Security bit fearing took his hands from him were the guy now started to walk towards the cabin were when he was about to cross Ranveer it was that moment were Ranveer kept his hand in his chest and stopped him.

Ranveer(saw him with a anger face): Get out..

Guy: Dekho you are man better stand with me. We should not leave ladies as they wish if we leave them they will sit in our head and dance in our head.

Ranveer: Get out or else

Guy(now seeing Ranveer); What you can do to me?

Ranveer now seeing him with anger were in a micro second folded his five fingers and gave a tight beat on his chin were the guy almost fell on the ground were he left the knife in his hand down. Ranveer with anger was about to go to beat him were now Ishani held his hand.

Ishani(seeing him): Ranveer don't want leave him he is looking dangerous..

Ranveer saw Ishani a silent look were now he jerked his hand from her hand and was about to move towards him were the guy in a quick move took the knife that was away from him and then he got up and in anger came towards Ranveer were Ranveer held his hand before he stab him were Ranveer started to beat him well were he was trying to stab Ranveer were Ishani now had a fear face were as a possibility of her fear to come true when Ranveer was about to stop him from stabbing he held the knife sharp part with his hand were that guy in a immediately move took the knife from Ranveer's hand were the knife while going out of Ranveer's hand cut his hand and finger skin so deeply were Ranveer getting the pain took his hand and started to shake his hand were the blood was oozing out like anything were Ishani who saw this..

Ishani:Ranveer...(she was about to come towards him)

Ranveer showed his left hand to her telling her to stop were he now hit the guy with his left hand heavily were the guy fell on the ground upside down were Ranveer went and kept his leg heavily on his back and took the knife from his hand and gave the knife to the security

Ranveer(seeing the security): Dispose the knife 

Security shook his head as okay and started to move from there were Ranveer too his phone outside and dialed with his left hand and kept the phone in his ear.

RV: Police station I am RV my lady staff boy friend came to the level of threatening her with the knife and he cut my hand also so come and arrest him immediately..

Guy(now crying);Sir sorry sir please sir to get her married to me only I did like that sir please sir..

Ranveer(bowed to him and saw him):That was a fake call I didn't call the police. But I can do anything by calling to the police. I will call the police they will arrest you and I will tell them to put all the pending cases on you and I can make you to be in jail for your complete life.

Guy: Sir leave me sir..

Ranveer: chalo run from here (he took his leg from his back)

Guy got up and was about to run were before he could run..

Ranveer:Dekho here after what ever issue you should talk to Rekha's parents only. If I see you disturbing Rekha I will surely put you behind the bars.

Guy: I won't sir..(he started to move from there)

Ranveer(seeing everyone who were seeing him): Back to work..(telling it he was about to walk)

Ishani(came to him and held his injured hand):Ranveer...(she was having tears now): come let us go to the hospital..(she held his other hand and was about to walk)

Ranveer as she was holding his hand and was about to take him with her he was standing in the same place without going with her.

Ishani(feeling Ranveer not coming saw him): Ranveer come..

Ranveer(seeing her took his hand from her hand):I will go with the driver...

Telling it he moved from there silently and went out of the office.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

The man shows up with coffee. That was a good move. A little pampering will go a long way.