Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm heartbroken yaar🥺 Naina ne Sameer k liye chitthi to kya indirect message bhi nhi bheja. What is my boy supposed to do now!?
I loved Sameer's conversation with Nanu. It touched my heart when he just didn't wait for Nanu's response n dumped his pillow next to Nanu's. That's something I do with my mom n Nani.😳

I'm really curious to know what Sameer is gonna do to get his lady love back.
Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjali33

I'm heartbroken yaar 🥺 Naina ne Sameer k liye chitthi to kya indirect message bhi nhi bheja. What is my boy supposed to do now!?Leave everything on destiny😆. Naina is still not out of the heartbreak so I found it will be realistic (a bit) if she doesn't send any message or letter for him. C'mon Dil toota hai uska😆

I loved Sameer's conversation with Nanu. It touched my heart when he just didn't wait for Nanu's response n dumped his pillow next to Nanu's. That's something I do with my mom n Nani.😳He used to behave very childish around him and I wanted to keep that essence😳

I'm really curious to know what Sameer is gonna do to get his lady love back.He'll sit and sip coffee🤣

Thank you so much for reading. Means so much to me. ❤️

Ankita.jaiswal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi dear..when are you planning for a further update...cant seem to wait..
Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankita.jaiswal

Hi dear..when are you planning for a further update...cant seem to wait..

You'll have to wait a little longer😳
chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good start to the story. Its seems like a parallel to Vansthali but just the fact that Naina has left for Mumbai

Aww the sister have to separate but I feel sad for Sameer that poor kid is waiting so say sorry to Naina the next day and she will not be coming to class anymore...
But i feel Preeti is the one who is most lonely after Naina has gone to Mumbai
And yess Sameer realised that he loves Naina..

Oh i love the VOs in between
So Naina wrote a letter for him too but the letter only had pain. Hopefully the pain will turn into happiness soon.

I miss Nanu reading your story. He was everything for Sameer
Yes Naina thats the spirt. I love the confidence with which she replied back to those students.
Sunaina and Karthik in school. Interesting I just hope they are positive in this story. I feel sad that Swati scratched off SN

Its good that Sameer shared everything with Nanu. I hope Sameer gets his Naina soon. I can't see (i mean read) them away and separated

That *laughs* in VOs is so appropriate
Oh no Naina didnt give any letter to Sameer but we know that Sameer is right through Mundit's letter she addressed Sameer.
Sunaina seems to be a good and true friend and even her family. I hope she remains the same.. but 8 months.. Samaina are away from each other for 8 months. Please let them meet. I am sure Sameer will be surprised along with Preeti and Swati when he will come to know that Naina is coming to Ahmedabad...

Its okay dear take your time in updating but give a zabardast update. Waiting for that moment when Samaina will meet and thanks for the long chapter

Edited by chaaru26 - 5 years ago
Sue123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey OT, such an emotional update. Am just loving this entire new take on the plot. Sameer's remorse and guilt is killing him internally.. 
Loved Nanu and Sameer's convo., and the letters wow yaar they literally stuck the right chord with the readers.

Waiting to read more..

Lots of love 🤗
Sneha
Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sue123

Hey OT, such an emotional update. Am just loving this entire new take on the plot. Sameer's remorse and guilt is killing him internally.. 

Loved Nanu and Sameer's convo., and the letters wow yaar they literally stuck the right chord with the readers.

Waiting to read more..

Lots of love  🤗
Sneha

Aww that's so good to hear😳
I would try to update soon and thank you so much for reading🤗
Priya2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such a stress buster update. Maza aa gaya.
Beautiful Nanu Sameer bonding. Nanu is truly Sameer's Mummy.

Unexpected letters for Kamya and Mundit touched the heart. Sameer has realised that he loves Naina. But is yet to fully discover the real gem of a person he has almost lost.

Please update soon.

Cheers
Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya2910

Such a stress buster update. Maza aa gaya.

Beautiful Nanu Sameer bonding. Nanu is truly Sameer's Mummy.

Unexpected letters for Kamya and Mundit touched the heart. Sameer has realised that he loves Naina. But is yet to fully discover the real gem of a person he has almost lost.

Please update soon.

Cheers

That's some new compliment I read, stress buster. Hmm, my past stories in other forum has been stress giver😆 but I'm liking it for a change. Thank you😳

I just found it so beautiful that Sameer used to call Nanu his Mummy. It was heart melting. ❤️. I would want to keep the same relationship here as well.

Yes! Sameer is yet to realise was Naina as a person was and what precious he lost. 

Thank you so much for reading and dropping by. 😃
Octothorpe thumbnail
Hey! I'm back with an update. I have a good news and a bad news. Good news is that is update is of about 3000+ words with is longest I wrote till today so enjoy this. Forgive grammatical and spelling errors. Not proofread! Also, don't forget to lemme know ki how was it and hit that like button. It will be much appreciated. (Bad news baad mein batati hoon.)

Chapter 4

"Uncle please Naina ko permission de dijiye weekend pe mere ghar aane ka. Please." Sunaina pleaded to Anand on the phone. She wanted to take Naina to her home on the coming weekend and Naina wasn't ready to go until she gets permission. She was too scared of Tayiji and everyone else thus Sunaina took it in her hands and pleaded to Chachaji. "Accha theek hai Beta. Le jao Naina ko." Anand smiled and said. He had met her and her father on the Monthly Parents-Teachers Meet and had liked them. Though they were rich, they had their values intact. Sunaina's father was a polite man who cherished his humble background. Anand had a good talk with him and he knew Naina does have great choice when it comes to friendship, not knowing what grave price she paid to really master that art of choosing right people in life. Sunaina hugged Naina on getting the permission and thanked Anand and handed over the phone to Naina. After finishing up her daily round of talking with her family and gossiping a bit with Preeti, Naina hung up and was dragged by Sunaina for packing. More than her, Sunaina was excited to take Naina home and enjoy weekend with her new found best friend.

"Nanu, aapne apni blood pressure ki dawai li?" Sameer said looking at his wristwatch. Nanu looked here and there. "Beta Sameer, woh aisa hai..." Nanu tried to find some excuse. "Aapne dawa nahi li." Sameer glared at Nanu and Nanu looked down and shook his head in 'no'. Sameer moved towards the drawer and took out his medicines and made Nanu have then in front of him. Keeping the water glass on the table, Sameer sat on the floor beside Nanu and kept his head on his lap. "Mummy, aap apna khyaal kyun nahi rakhte. Aapko pata hai ki mera aapke siwa koi nahi hai." Sameer said and few tear trickled down his eyes. He wipped them quickly and closed his eyes. The only place he felt a bit peaceful was in Nanu's lap. Nanu just stroke his hair until Sameer slept.

"Namaste Aunty." Naina folded her hands and greeted Sunaina's Mom. Her Dad was out of town for some business deal. "Khush raho Beta." Sunaina's mom said patting Naina's cheeks. Naina just smiled. It was after month and half that she felt like home. Sunaina's Mom told them to relax in Sunaina's room and she would send some juice and snacks for them and she left for the kitchen to prepare for dinner and before that make some snacks for the girls. "Thank you Su. Aaj kafi dinon baad ghar jaisa lag raha." Naina said and hugged Sunaina. "Tera hi ghar samjh." Sunaina said and both of them left to Sunaina's room to relax a bit because it was a tiring day at school.

"Kaunsi film dekhein?" Sameer said going through 3-4 VCR cassettes that Pandit broght on rent. "Sholay dekhte hain. Ye dosti hum nahi todenge..." Munna said singing that song in his not so melodious voice. "Arre nahi, Jay marr jaata hai. Bahut dhukh bhari kahani hai." Pandit said wiping his non-existent tears. "Toh ye Satte Pe satta dekhte hain." Munna said. "Arre nahi, phichle hafte hi toh dekha tha humnein." Pandit told. "Toh isko laya kyun be Ponga?" Munna said looking at Pandit. "Vo Sameer nein nahi dekha tha na toh mujhe laga wo dekhna chahega." Pandit stated. "Toh Choti Si Baat dekhte hain. Maze ki film hai." Munna said already laughing at the scenes that would come in the film. "Hmm. Yahi dekhte hain." Sameer confirmed. They put the cassette in the VCR player and sat on the sofa with plates of onion bhajia and cold drinks and some more snacks.

"Aaj phir jeene ki tamanna hai..Aaj phir marne ka iraada hai..." Sunaina was singing along with Wahida Rehman. She pulled Naina up and they both danced like crazy on that song. The song ended and they sat back on their place huffing a bit. Both of them looked at each other and burst out thinking about their crazy steps. It was after a long time Naina danced. Yes, she was missing Preeti really bad but she was still cherishing her moments with Sunaina. Just when they were going to sing the other song that was being played on the television, they heard a knock at the door. Sunaina got up to see who it was. "Tu? Tu yahan kya kar raha?" Sunaina said looking at Kartik who was waving his hand to say hello. "Mujhe khabar lagi ki yahan party ho rahi? Toh main aa gaya." Kartik said while smiling like a fool. "Haan party hai par sirf Naina aur meri. Tu allowed nahi hai." Sunaina said. Naina who heard Kartik's voice grew conscious. Though they got the old things settled but she wasn't really friends with him. She never made a 'boy' her friend. Yes! Once she did and she regretted it big time. She no longer could trust a 'boy' at least.

"Kya? Mere bina party?" Kartik made dramatic faces while saying that. He clutched his chest where his heart was. "Mera dil tod diya tumnein." He said faking a fall. "Kitna drama karta hai tu. Aaja chal." Sunaina moved aside and let him in. Naina sat properly and just smiled when he said a hello. Sunaina could feel she wasn't very happy seeing him. Tujhe kisne bataya ki yahan party hai?" Sunaina enquired. "Aunty ke inn cheese sandwich ne." He said and ate some from Naina's plate. Sunaina saw Naina wasn't very comfortable. "Yeh bas hum dono ka sleepover hai. Tu kyun kabab mein haddi ban raha?" Sunaina said. They carried on their banters. Naina was just all smiles. Oh! How badly she was missing Swati and Preeti. "Su, main Swati ko ek call kar loon? Hostel ka toh tumhein pata hi hai. Kitne din ho gaye usse baat kiye. Please." Naina said in a low voice not knowing if it was okay to ask to make a call because she was new to the house and also, she was to make STD call and the bill could come heavy. "Of course Naina, aur bill ki chinta mat hi karna. Bindass baat kar le." Sunaina told. Naina had talked about everyone who was there at her home and about her friends and about Ahemdabad with Sunaina. She knew Naina would be missing home and her best friend. It was one reason why she brought her to her house. She just wanted to tell she too has place to go to in a complete strange city. She could see how bright Naina's smile was on hearing that she could talk to her friend finally.

"Naina toh teri best friend hi ban gayi. Ab uske saath sleepover and all. Mujhe bataya tak nahi. Humari dosti gayi gaddhe me, ab toh Naina and Sunaina are best of friends." Kartik said. "Nahi yaar aisa nahi hai. Tujhe toh pata hi hai mujhe humesha se ek behen chahiye thi but hard luck. Aur best friend bhi tu bana. Zindagi mein pehli baar itni genuine ladki mili hai jise humare paison, looks, attitude, flaws kisi cheez se farq nahi padta. She is one gem of a person aur main isse kabhi khona nahi chahungi. Aur woh hostel mein rehti hai toh socha ghar laungi toh use accha lagega. She's very sweet." Sunaina said. Kartik looked thoughtful.

"Hello. Swati." Naina said smiling through her tears. "Hello Naina. Naina tu hai?" Swati asked sounding excited, happy, sad and angry, all at the same time. "Ha..haan main hi hoon. Kaisi hai?" Naina said in a low voice. "Tujhse gussa. Ab tujhe meri yaad aayi. Dedh mahinon baad? 1-2 chitthiyan pakda di aur bas ho gaya? Humari dosti kya bas issi layak thi?" Swati chided Naina while crying. "Sorry." Naina muttered. "It's okay. Chal chod woh sab, ye bata wahan koi dost banaya tune?" Swati was wiping her tears. "Haan aur ussi ke ghar ke phone kiya hai tujhe." Naina chuckled. "Sunaina. Bahut acchi ladki hai. Tujhe pata hai class mein 1-2 ladkiyan hain jo na jaane kya samjhti hain khud ko, Kamya se bhi zyda galatfehmi hain un logon ko apne baare mein." Naina told. "Kamya toh pagal hi ho gayi hai jabse use Salman Khan ka autograph tune bheja hai." Swati chuckled and both the best friend talked for about 10 minutes. Naina didn't want to use the phone for too long and thus hung up telling Swati that she'll talk again. "Ho gayi baat Beta?" Sunaina's mom asked sweetly. "Ji Aunty. Thank you." Naina said and sat beside her helping her to chop vegetables. "Arre rehne do beta, I'll do it." She tried to stop but Naina told she'll help. Naina told her how at home she used to help her Chachi and how they used to gossip in kitchen. "Accha unhein inform kiya ki tum yahan pe pahunch gayi ho? Unhein tension hoti hogi." Sunaina's Mom told and got up to cook. "Woh toh main bhool hi gayi. I'll just come." Naina quickly dialled home. She got an earful from Bela Chachi who was still not sure if she should stay at her friend's house. They finished their talk pretty soon.

It was really an awkward dinner for Naina in presence of Kartik. She was just hoping he wasn't here to stay. Sunaina saw it very clearly how she didn't even sit with her since Kartik was there and thus, she told him to not come on Sunday because she wanted Naina to enjoy and that's why she brought her home. Kartik understood her concern and told he already had some plans with his guy friends and he won't disturb them. Though Kartik wanted to befriend Naina because he found her sweet, she wasn't giving in. She would avoid him like a plague and he hated it. He thought perhaps because of what he did to her on Her first day in school but little did he know with what broken trust and broken heart she was smiling and trying to live by. He bid everyone a bye and left. It was then Naina sighed and felt relaxed.

The clock stuck 1 at night and Sameer was lying in the middle of of his best friends staring at the ceiling. Like all other nights, it was sleepless one for him. Moving aside Pandit's hands from his stomach, he slowly moved out of the bed without disturbing anyone and stood in front of the huge window of his room. It was a full moon night and moon was glowing showing the right path to the wanderers. Sameer could here the crickets. He looked at the brightest star and was smiling to himself while the calm breeze was playing with his hair.

Uss raat ko mujhe khud pe hasi aa rahi thi ki jo Sameer apni neend kisike liye kharab nahi karta tha, woh aaj aadhi raat ko khidki pe khada tha woh bhi aankhon mein neend ka naam-o-nishaan tak nahi. Kafi cheezein chal rahi thi mere dimaag mein, serious baatein *Laughs*. Main soch raha tha ki kya Naina bhi chand ko dekh rahi hogi? Mount Abu ki woh raat yaad aa gayi jab hum dono puri raat taron ko dekh rahe the aur baatein kar rahe the aur uske baad woh din bhi yaad aa gaya...

It was a while that Sunaina slept but she couldn't sleep. Naina blamed it to the extra soft mattress in Sunaina's room. She got up and stood in front of the window and looked at the moon that was shining very brightly and appeared a bit larger than usual. She felt a strange peace seeing the moon and letting the breeze play with her hair. She took a deep breath inhaling the sweet fragrance of jasmines that were kept on the windowsill. Not knowing when tears started to flow she kept on admiring the beauty of the moon.

Sunaina's sleep was broken when she heard someone hiccuping. She looked around and found that Naina was sitting on the floor and looking at the moon with dried tears on her face and hiccups she was trying to suppress. "Naina, kya hua?" Sunaina was worried. "Su. I'm so sorry tujhe disturb karne ke liye. Kuch nahi hua. Bas aise hi. Neend nahi aa rahi thi. Tu so jaa. I'm good." Naina was feeling guilty of disturbing Sunaina in her sleep. Sunaina got up from the bed and sat beside her. "Tell me?" Sunaina looked at Naina.

Pehle toh laga ki jhooth bol doon ki family ko miss kar rahi thi par Sunaina ki aankhon mein meri liye chinta dekh ke main khud ko sambhaal hi nahi payi. Use sab bata diya. Apne dil tootne ke puri kahani keh daali, word-to-word. *Laughs*. Kafi dino baad main phir chain ki need so payi thi bojh halka karke. Shayad issi liye zindagi mein kisi bhi mod pe woh ek kandha hona bahut zaroori hai jispe Sar rakh ke ro lene se dil halka ho jaata hai.

'The light of morning decomposes everything. ' It was a beautiful morning and Naina was helping Sunaina's mom with the breakfast while Sunaina was still asleep. No matter when Naina slept at night, it was her habit of getting up early in the morning. They were also chatting randomly when the doorbell rang. The house help went to open the door. "Su. Where are you my princess?" Naina heard Sunaina's father calling out for Sunaina. He was back home after a week long business trip to Delhi. "Papa!" Naina saw Sunaina almost running and what she witnessed next made her teary-eyed. Sunaina hugged her Dad and he caressed her hair, one thing she always craved for in her life. Naina and Sunaina's Mom came out of the kitchen. Naina greeted him and he blessed her with all the happiness. Both Sunaina and her Dad went to freshen up and Naina helped Sunaina's Mom in setting the breakfast table.

"Accha Papa where's my gift?" Sunaina asked from her Dad while chewing her veg sandwich. "Su, Papa business trip pe gaye the, ghoomne nahi ki tere liye gift laayenge." Sunaina's Mom said and chuckled. "Aisa kabhi hua hai? It's there in the suitcase. Finish your breakfast first and then see." Sunaina's Dad said and smiled. The bond that Sunaina shared with her Dad was heartwarming for Naina. At least kisiko toh uske Papa ka pyaar mila. Sunaina quickly finished her breakfast and ran to get her gift. "Papa. I loved it. Thank you!" Naina heard Sunaina shout holding the new heels. She quickly wore them and showed them all a walk they saw in English movies and everyone clapped. "Aur Naina beta, this is for you." Sunaina's Dad said forwarding a small box wrapped neatly in a gift paper. "Uncle iski kya zaroorat thi. Please." It was never easy for Naina to accept gifts which was given by someone other than her family members. "Arre le le." Sunaina insisted and she had to take. Properly unwrapping it, she saw wooden box that looked antique. She open it and found a silver coloured fountain pen that had calligraphy all over. She also noticed her name engraved on it which suggested it was specially made for her. "I loved it Uncle. Thank you much." Naina said with a lump in her throat. "I'm glad you liked it beta. Su told me you want to become a writer. I hope you write your future with this pen. I hope and wish you fulfil all your dreams one day." Saying so he caressed her hair and Naina couldn't thank him enough.

Eight months! Eight months were already passed. Nothing much changed in these eight months except for the stronger bond Naina started to share with Sunaina and her family. She was Sunaina's unadopted sister and for Naina, it was her second family. It was time for her to call home. "Haan Chachaji. Kaise hain sab log?" Naina asked. Though she felt better after mingling with Sunaina and her family, her family back home was equally and much more missed by her. "Naina khushkhabri hai. Pooja ki shaadi tay ho gayi. Agle mahine ki 12 tareekh ko hai. Ab jaldi se aaja bass." Chachiji was very excited. "12 tareekh. Chachiji, mere exams honge." Naina said sadly. "Par tere Chachaji toh keh rahe the ki teri chutti ho jaayegi tabhi toh humnein woh tareekh rakhi." Bela was sad. Preeti was out with Pooja for some shopping. Anand sent Bela away while he asked her what happened and why her final exams got postponed. "Naina, tum toh keh rahi thi ki tumhare exam khatam ho jaayenge. Kya hua?" Anand asked. "Arre Chachaji, mujhe sabko surprise dena hai. Aap sambhal lijiyega please." Naina told him with a big smile. "Oh samjha. Done!" Anand also smiled and hung up. It would be a task but he was sure he will be able to manage.

"Main bahut khush hoon. Naina Pooja Didi ke shaadi mein aa rahi." Swati told Kamya excitedly during the lunch in the canteen. Sameer heard it and only he knew how happy he was. He gave Munna a five rupees note and told them it was treat from his side. Munna left smiling thinking of all the Samosas and Mangola he was to have. That's when Preeti came in with her tiffin, she looked bit sad. Sameer was wondering as to why she was upset. He saw her sitting with Swati, Kamya and Hema. "Naina nahi aa rahi. Uske final exams postponed ho gaye." Preeti said. "Par usnein toh kaha tha ki woh agle mahine aa rahi." Swati said. "Haan par kal hi use pata chala ki uske exams kuch din baad honge. Munna came back with all the savouries and looked at the sad faces. "Kya hua?" He asked. "Naina nahi aa rahi." Pandit told. Sameer left from the canteen dejectedly and Munna-Pandit ran behind him. They knew he needed them.

One week later, the exams got over and Naina was enjoying the tension free time with Sunaina. "Kal Bua Dadi ke saath Ahemdabad jaa rahi hoon. Pooja Didi ki shaadi hai next to next week. Ah! Kitne din ho gaye sabse mile." Naina said looking excited. "Hmm." Sunaina wasn't as excited as her. "I'll miss you." She said looking at the floor. "Main bhi tujhe bahut miss karungi." Naina hugged her. If it wasn't for Sunaina, she wouldn't have been able to get so strong and survive in almost an unknown place. Of course Phulla Bua was there in Bombay and she had stayed at her place for a night or two but since there were no people of her age, she felt bored there. That night was sleepless for two people who were lovers of destiny.

PS: So the bad news is, April is a very important month in respect to my personal and professional life and for that matter, I won't be able to update it for an entire month. I know it's a long time but I have to sort a lot of things in life. I have some important personal problems too which isn't keeping me well (both mentally and physically) and I don't want to ruin this story that is very dear to me. I hope you will understand my problems. You guys can buddy me to recieve PMs whenever I update next. Till then, keep reading! Keep loving.