Nazar

Mayank-Tara <3

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey All 
New here ! Watched a couple of episodes initially of this show but then didn't watch further 

Then I saw the promo of Sumit entering the show as Asuransh and somehow I got really intrigued by his character so decided to watch the show 

I loved his entry in the show ! Asuransh is powerful, seems menacing and unstoppable! He gets what he wants, the smirk on his face indicates that he means business! 

So, is he a negative character! Nope ! Coz plain blacks are boring and predictable 

Asuransh has another side that is Mayank ! A boy who loves his mom, bends his neck so that his mom can pull his ears , he is a loving brother too , a good son who cries when he sees his mother in pain ! 

Two contract, polar opposite sides of the same guy! 

This is Mayank aka Asuransh for you ! 
He is still a mystery and that is what intrigues me so much about him 

I want to know more about him hence really looking forward to his journey

I was wondering that Mayank is such an intriguing character so how intriguing will his love story be ! 

Love story of an enigma ! 

A couple of days I had mentioned that will Jigya play his love interest as she was supposed to play Tara the girl he is looking for who has the rakshas keel 

And I think my assumption  was not wrong! 

Tara entered the show and how ! 

Their first meeting was magical ! She was lost in her own happy world, feeling the cold droplets of water that were falling on her face
And there he was, looking at her mesmerised by her 

Loved the cinematography and the song that played - tere naam ! Was the song selection deliberate?  Tere naam was a tragic love story of 2 star crossed lovers 

Will Tara and Mayank face a similar fate - is a tragic love story their fate ? 

Can an angel fall for a devil ? Can she accept him with all his flaws ?

I really want to see their love story. 

I heard that even Pia and Ansh story was similar but since I haven't watched I am looking forward to Mayank - Tara love story 

Also another possibility is that Mayank can be Pia's brother 

Looking forward to Mayank's journey and his love story with Tara ! 

😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
 I'm also eagerly looking forward to their story unfolding. Gosh! The first meet was truly magical and the girl Tara is soo pretty. 
anshvi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HeartQuake

I'm also eagerly looking forward to their story unfolding. Gosh! The first meet was truly magical and the girl Tara is soo pretty. 

Ya it indeed was an amazing first meeting ! plus the background music elevated the whole scene...Mayank's entry is like a breath of fresh air that was needed for this show,...I hope makers handle their love story properly 
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: anshvi

Ya it indeed was an amazing first meeting ! plus the background music elevated the whole scene...Mayank's entry is like a breath of fresh air that was needed for this show,...I hope makers handle their love story properly 

I am also in love with the asuransh. His character is very interesting. 

About makers handling the love story of mayank and tara I really don't trust them. The way they messed up with pia and ansh's love story, I am really afraid for mayank and tara's story.
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
So

Hey All 

New here ! Watched a couple of episodes initially of this show but then didn't watch further 

Then I saw the promo of Sumit entering the show as Asuransh and somehow I got really intrigued by his character so decided to watch the show 

I loved his entry in the show ! Asuransh is powerful, seems menacing and unstoppable! He gets what he wants, the smirk on his face indicates that he means business! 

So, is he a negative character! Nope ! Coz plain blacks are boring and predictable 

Asuransh has another side that is Mayank ! A boy who loves his mom, bends his neck so that his mom can pull his ears , he is a loving brother too , a good son who cries when he sees his mother in pain ! 

Two contract, polar opposite sides of the same guy! 

This is Mayank aka Asuransh for you ! 
He is still a mystery and that is what intrigues me so much about him 

I want to know more about him hence really looking forward to his journey

I was wondering that Mayank is such an intriguing character so how intriguing will his love story be ! 

Love story of an enigma ! 

A couple of days I had mentioned that will Jigya play his love interest as she was supposed to play Tara the girl he is looking for who has the rakshas keel 

And I think my assumption  was not wrong! 

Tara entered the show and how ! 

Their first meeting was magical ! She was lost in her own happy world, feeling the cold droplets of water that were falling on her face
And there he was, looking at her mesmerised by her 

Loved the cinematography and the song that played - tere naam ! Was the song selection deliberate?  Tere naam was a tragic love story of 2 star crossed lovers 

Will Tara and Mayank face a similar fate - is a tragic love story their fate ? 

Can an angel fall for a devil ? Can she accept him with all his flaws ?

I really want to see their love story. 

I heard that even Pia and Ansh story was similar but since I haven't watched I am looking forward to Mayank - Tara love story 

Also another possibility is that Mayank can be Pia's brother 

Looking forward to Mayank's journey and his love story with Tara ! 

😳

The possibility of mayank turning out to be Pia's brother had crossed my mind. But it would be a bit difficult for the writer to shape. Coz they had earlier shown that nishant is a reevavanshis and Divya was a sarpika. But mayank is shown as a garudvanshi asuransh and garuds are supposed to be arch enemies of sarps. So I can't say anything about it.
anshvi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nikki_srk

So

The possibility of mayank turning out to be Pia's brother had crossed my mind. But it would be a bit difficult for the writer to shape. Coz they had earlier shown that nishant is a reevavanshis and Divya was a sarpika. But mayank is shown as a garudvanshi asuransh and garuds are supposed to be arch enemies of sarps. So I can't say anything about it.

As I have not seen the show so m not aware of these details...it's just an assumption

let's see...hopefully makers will treat his character well and not turn him completely negative 

anshvi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nikki_srk

I am also in love with the asuransh. His character is very interesting. 

About makers handling the love story of mayank and tara I really don't trust them. The way they messed up with pia and ansh's love story, I am really afraid for mayank and tara's story.

hopefully makers will treat his character well and not turn him completely negative and also handle Mayank-Tara's love story properly 

I hope they learnt from their mistakes and show  proper Mayank-Tara love story without turning Mayank negative 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

hopefully makers will treat his character well and not turn him completely negative and also handle Mayank-Tara's love story properly 

I hope they learnt from their mistakes and show  proper Mayank-Tara love story without turning Mayank negative 

Me hoping the same but I have started losing my trust on the makers of the show. 
dmegha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I like jigyasa but i wanted to see him with his previous show co star. The one from Ayushman bhav.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry 2 say Asuransh is interesting till mohna is absent in d show  but i can give guarantee 2 u d moment mohna Re enters d show Asuransh will turn into a joke , thou Asuransh seems 2 be powerful from mohna .

Asuransh being nishant's son is interesting but its next 2 impossible coz Asuransh means son of demon , he belong 2 garun vanshi clan who r enemies of sarpvanshi as nishant's wife divya was sarpika, nishant himself is last reevavanshi.

Ha Ye ho sakta hai ki nishant bhi ek Asuransh nikle😆 jo reevavanshi ban gaya hai🤣