Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Honestly, here's not a single pairing here I care about. I don't feel anybody has chemistry with one another here for me to care to pick a pair. I'd rather have pari with that friend of hers if I have to choose, other than that I don't care about any pairing because like I said I don't see or feel any instant chemistry between any pair, which is a first for me. 
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: CIDfan4ever

Ruhaan bohot hi ajeeb hai...clicking photos without permission,touching hair...if he continues to be like this both girls should stay away from him...dont want the girls to run behind a jerk like they did in season 1

Yes! Ruhaan just appears to be a jerk. To me he seems like nandini 2.0 who will go on to shamelessly steal their best friend's love, but without all the abla nari acting.
Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago
nancy_soni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Yes! Ruhaan just appears to be a jerk. To me he seems like nandini 2.0 who will go on to shamelessly steal their best friend's love, but without all the abla nari acting.

i donot think ruhaan will love mis,it is more like an obeeseetion, and donot forget this story is still about love triangle,p-m-r, now ruhaan and pari even dont have much scene,  and i have a insight that ruhaan and pari would a pair,not mis
nancy_soni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i donot think ruhaan will love mis,it is more like an obssesstion, and donot forget this story is still about love triangle,p-m-r, now ruhaan and pari even dont have much scene,  and i have a insight that ruhaan and pari would a pair,not mis
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
125 for Mishti and Ruhaan❤️
AlwyzT. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Honestly, here's not a single pairing here I care about. I don't feel anybody has chemistry with one another here for me to care to pick a pair. I'd rather have pari with that friend of hers if I have to choose, other than that I don't care about any pairing because like I said I don't see or feel any instant chemistry between any pair, which is a first for me. 

Omg sammy. Same. I just want Pari to be with that friend of hers. He is so cute and loves her .Rooting for them!
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlwyzT.

Omg sammy. Same. I just want Pari to be with that friend of hers. He is so cute and loves her .Rooting for them!

Yep! Arnav is sweet and pari looks good with him. Hope they end up together. mishti can end up with veer, but honestly I don't care about veer or ruhaan too much. Not sure why. 
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: nancy_soni

i donot think ruhaan will love mis,it is more like an obeeseetion, and donot forget this story is still about love triangle,p-m-r, now ruhaan and pari even dont have much scene,  and i have a insight that ruhaan and pari would a pair,not mis

Ruhaan and mishti just feel like another kunal-nandini to me. Just some odd lusty attraction without depth and real emotion. Literally the moment ruhaan saw her he was all over her, and mishti thinking about him just simply from seeing him take pics of her. It just seems odd. 🤢
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Ruhaan and mishti just feel like another kunal-nandini to me. Just some odd lusty attraction without depth and real emotion. Literally the moment ruhaan saw her he was all over her, and mishti thinking about him just simply from seeing him take pics of her. It just seems odd.  🤢

Lol presumptions😆 How Ppl are already labelling them as Kundini😆Mishti just worried about the Kiss ..She is scared to loose her image of perfect life..She mentioned the same to Veer ..Nothing more than that..By the way she is yet to know that Ruhaan and the guy who clicked her pictures is the same  person.It's only Ruhaan who always gets the flashes of her pics

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Lol presumptions😆 How Ppl are already labelling them as Kundini😆Mishti just worried about the Kiss ..She is scared to loose her image of perfect life..She mentioned the same to Veer ..Nothing more than that..By the way she is yet to know that Ruhaan and the guy who clicked her pictures is the same  person.It's only Ruhaan who always gets the flashes of her pics

I wonder what will be her reaction after knowing this😆 I want Mishti to get to know about this after MisHaan get together!
Just imagine her surprise😳