Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
personally i want pari ...

but gajra going to pair him with misti...
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rajh

personally i want pari ...

but gajra going to pair him with misti...

+1

Even I want Pari with Ruhaan. This way there will be no clashes .Veer is really nice for Our Mishti😳.
Also there is chemistry between Kunal and Aneri.

But knowing Gajra, she wil focus on naye juzzbaat and make Mishti fall for Ruhaan
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Judging from social media mostly everyone want Tejaswi and Kunal together! 
SONAL30 thumbnail
I want pari ruhan...coz i like aneri kunal more n i have a feeling ultimately it will be ruhan pari coz cvs will never show pari as a home wrecker coz she is nandini's daughter aur Indian TV mein maa beti dono home wrecker nhi hoti
N i know people want Misti n ruhan coz obviously teju is more popular than aneri but drashti too was more  popular than aditi but aditi got the bigger role n she was the main lead...n i know mishti is MauHan's daughter that's why people r liking her coz agar pari ne ruhan ko kiss kiya hota toh bhai abhi tak toh like mother like daughter ki 10 post ban chuki hoti n m not criticising anyone coz it is human nature...we all loved mauli n for most of the members mishti is not misti she is misti MauHan's daughter that's why people love her 
Well most of the articles mentioned that kunal is playing male lead opposite aneri
So fingers crossed...hoping for ruhan pari's story but let's see
Edited by SONAL30 - 5 years ago
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

+1

Even I want Pari with Ruhaan. This way there will be no clashes .Veer is really nice for Our Mishti😳.
Also there is chemistry between Kunal and Aneri.

But knowing Gajra, she wil focus on naye juzzbaat and make Mishti fall for Ruhaan

Even I'm rooting for Ruhaan and Pari! Forget about clashes. I think Veer is the best for Mishti. Ruhaan and Pari will complement each other perfectly!
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mishti..I wan't Mishti to explore the other side in her.I feel only Ruhaan can bring out that side of her. Moreover Kunal and Teja share a great chemistry😳 So I want MisHaan to be the end game😊

Originally posted by: SONAL30

I want pari ruhan...coz i like aneri kunal more n i have a feeling ultimately it will be ruhan pari coz cvs will never show pari as a home wrecker coz she is nandini's daughter aur Indian TV mein maa beti dono home wrecker nhi hoti

N i know people want Misti n ruhan coz obviously teju is more popular than aneri but drashti too was more  popular than aditi but aditi got the bigger role n she was the main lead...n i know mishti is MauHan's daughter that's why people r liking her coz agar pari ne ruhan ko kiss kiya hota toh bhai abhi tak toh like mother like daughter ki 10 post ban chuki hoti n m not criticising anyone coz it is human nature...we all loved mauli n for most of the members mishti is not misti she is misti MauHan's daughter that's why people love her 
Well most of the articles mentioned that kunal is playing male lead opposite aneri
So fingers crossed...hoping for ruhan pari's story but let's see

Well if Mishti and Ruhaan will fall in love and be paired together then how come Pari will be the homewrecker?😆

Isn't it possible that Pari would stay away considering the fact that she loves Mishti and wants her to be happy always? There's no need for a Swaragini twist here.

And please stop assuming things! There are people who could not accept Mishti kissing Ruhaan because she is engaged. And who said that Pari would have been judged if she had kissed Ruhaan?! She isn't bound to any commitment so why would she be judged?

Along with the articles that you have mentioned, I have also read articles that say Ruhaan will be Mishti's obsessive lover, another one said that Arnav will behave obsessively for Pari, there was this one article that said Pari will choose Ruhaan over everyone else and blah blah. When have all those articles ever be the whole truth?

If the articles were so trustworthy then MisHaan fans wouldn't even be watching this show. So please don't judge others on the basis on your own assumptions. We are here to watch the show and enjoy how the story of all the main five characters unfold. There is no need to start a fan-war that had Mishti done this then this would have happened and if Pari would do that then this would have happened.

No one is judging season 2 characters on the basis of their parents! And no one should.

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Want to pair him with his first true love, Camera

I am in full support!😆🤣

SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmegha

Well if Mishti and Ruhaan will fall in love and be paired together then how come Pari will be the homewrecker? 😆

Isn't it possible that Pari would stay away considering the fact that she loves Mishti and wants her to be happy always? There's no need for a Swaragini twist here.

And please stop assuming things! There are people who could not accept Mishti kissing Ruhaan because she is engaged. And who said that Pari would have been judged if she had kissed Ruhaan?! She isn't bound to any commitment so why would she be judged?

Along with the articles that you have mentioned, I have also read articles that say Ruhaan will be Mishti's obsessive lover, another one said that Arnav will behave obsessively for Pari, there was this one article that said Pari will choose Ruhaan over everyone else and blah blah. When have all those articles ever be the whole truth?

If the articles were so trustworthy then MisHaan fans wouldn't even be watching this show. So please don't judge others on the basis on your own assumptions. We are here to watch the show and enjoy how the story of all the main five characters unfold. There is no need to start a fan-war that had Mishti done this then this would have happened and if Pari would do that then this would have happened.

No one is judging season 2 characters on the basis of their parents! And no one should.

chalo m taking my homewrecker word back...my bad i chose a wrong word
@bold...r u serious or just ignoring things...u seriously think i m assuming things...if u think so toh go n read pists poor girl was bashed for dressing up for a guy coz she liked him n if m not wrong toh she isn't committed...but yeah kissing a guy is ok coz u r not married yet...so i guess kundini were also right
Well for me marriage or no marriage commitment is commitment...agar sirf mrg hi commitment hoti na toh Roka ka function hi nhi hota...Roka itself means sealing or stopping
I m not here for fan wars i just stated a fact but fan wars tab hota h jab aap biased hote ho...i always liked drashti but i never liked nandini 
So m not here for fan wars but that doesn't mean i Have to worship the wrong things too...i like aneri n pari too but agar wo nandini banegi toh i'll definitely bash her
@blue
Well as i said earlier everyone is judging the kids on the basis of their parents...who is Misti...well she is Mauhan's daughter ek nhi 10 post main ek line toh yehi hai coz she is mauhan's daughter n who is pari she is nandini's daughter
I always liked mauli but misti was a stubborn child now she is behaving maturely but i can't accept her kissing a random guy sorry
Edited by SONAL30 - 5 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I honestly like Veer and Mishti, Arnav and Pari. I like the chemistry between aneri kunal but I am realllyyy rooting for arnav pari.
Maybe it can be like, Ruhaan will fall for Mishti, but Pari is infactuated by him or aisa kuch temporary thing but then she finds her way to back Arnav. :p