Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SONAL30

chalo m taking my homewrecker word back...my bad i chose a wrong word

@bold...r u serious or just ignoring things...u seriously think i m assuming things...if u think so toh go n read pists poor girl was bashed for dressing up for a guy coz she liked him n if m not wrong toh she isn't committed...but yeah kissing a guy is ok coz u r not married yet...so i guess kundini were also right
Well for me marriage or no marriage commitment is commitment...agar sirf mrg hi commitment hoti na toh Roka ka function hi nhi hota...Roka itself means sealing or stopping
I m not here for fan wars i just stated a fact but fan wars tab hota h jab aap biased hote ho...i always liked drashti but i never liked nandini 
So m not here for fan wars but that doesn't mean i Have to worship the wrong things too...i like aneri n pari too but agar wo nandini banegi toh i'll definitely bash her
@blue
Well as i said earlier everyone is judging the kids on the basis of their parents...who is Misti...well she is Mauhan's daughter ek nhi 10 post main ek line toh yehi hai coz she is mauhan's daughter n who is pari she is nandini's daughter
I always liked mauli but misti was a stubborn child now she is behaving maturely but i can't accept her kissing a random guy sorry

Did I say anywhere that you alone are making things up?๐Ÿ˜† There are other people as well and I know that there are posts where Pari is being blamed, I just commented on one >> here's the link: https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5075255

Firstly, I actually didn't see any post like that but if you have then please share the link with me and I will comment on it! Though I have read a post that was about how come everybody was falling in love at first sight where Ruhaan was also questioned. 

Just because other people will behave stupidly that doesn't mean that we should do it as well. And I guess you haven't read those posts and tweets and stuff where people commented that they didn't like Mishti kissing Ruhaan just for the dare and that Mishti is herself shown guilty! And didn't I just say that if Pari would have been in Mishti's place then no one would have called her names or anything (except a few _____ people ofc)

And if you ask me, then yes, Kunal and Nandini were right! They have the right to fall in love and I am glad that they did. They followed their heart but the wrong that they committed was hiding it from Mauli. The EMA part was wrong. Kunal should have talked to Mauli about his feelings and sort it out like a mature person!

And why is that that a commitment is set as a boundary? Commitment is commitment and it should not be broken, why? Banda dukhi ho kar marr jaye, that is better than breaking a commitment? For God's sake the idea of "divorce" was introduced because of this thing only! Why are we subjecting people who don't love each other, in a forced relationship just for the sake of commitment?!

Will Veer be happily married to Mishti is Mishti loves Ruhaan and Ruhaan is in love with Mishti? Will Mishti be happy living her life with a man who she doesn't love? Will Ruhaan be able to stay friends with Veer after all this? What's more important? Commitment or happiness?

Moreover when years long marriages can be broken, when married couples can divorce each other then why can't an engagement be broken? 

And what is this "Nandini ban gayi" and all. I am seriously annoyed when people bash Nandini for what she did and now judging Pari for that. Dude! Loving someone is not wrong! We just can't accept if something isn't according to our norms or whatever!

I have mentioned this before and I am saying it again; Nandini and Kunal falling in love and wanting to be with each other wasn't wrong at all. The only wrong that they did was to not tell Mauli about their feelings and starting an EMA behind her back. They should, especially Kunal should have the guts to stand for his love and explain things to Mauli before he confessed to Nandini!

I repeat; there are certain people who are judging Mishti & Pari on the basis of their parents. But if Pari is being called Nandini's daughter and stuff then Mishti is also burdened with the burden of "commitment is commitment and it never should be broken!"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmegha

Did I say anywhere that you alone are making things up? ๐Ÿ˜† There are other people as well and I know that there are posts where Pari is being blamed, I just commented on one >> here's the link: https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5075255

Firstly, I actually didn't see any post like that but if you have then please share the link with me and I will comment on it! Though I have read a post that was about how come everybody was falling in love at first sight where Ruhaan was also questioned. 

Just because other people will behave stupidly that doesn't mean that we should do it as well. And I guess you haven't read those posts and tweets and stuff where people commented that they didn't like Mishti kissing Ruhaan just for the dare and that Mishti is herself shown guilty! And didn't I just say that if Pari would have been in Mishti's place then no one would have called her names or anything (except a few _____ people ofc)

And if you ask me, then yes, Kunal and Nandini were right! They have the right to fall in love and I am glad that they did. They followed their heart but the wrong that they committed was hiding it from Mauli. The EMA part was wrong. Kunal should have talked to Mauli about his feelings and sort it out like a mature person!

And why is that that a commitment is set as a boundary? Commitment is commitment and it should not be broken, why? Banda dukhi ho kar marr jaye, that is better than breaking a commitment? For God's sake the idea of "divorce" was introduced because of this thing only! Why are we subjecting people who don't love each other, in a forced relationship just for the sake of commitment?!

Will Veer be happily married to Mishti is Mishti loves Ruhaan and Ruhaan is in love with Mishti? Will Mishti be happy living her life with a man who she doesn't love? Will Ruhaan be able to stay friends with Veer after all this? What's more important? Commitment or happiness?

Moreover when years long marriages can be broken, when married couples can divorce each other then why can't an engagement be broken? 

And what is this "Nandini ban gayi" and all. I am seriously annoyed when people bash Nandini for what she did and now judging Pari for that. Dude! Loving someone is not wrong! We just can't accept if something isn't according to our norms or whatever!

I have mentioned this before and I am saying it again; Nandini and Kunal falling in love and wanting to be with each other wasn't wrong at all. The only wrong that they did was to not tell Mauli about their feelings and starting an EMA behind her back. They should, especially Kunal should have the guts to stand for his love and explain things to Mauli before he confessed to Nandini!

I repeat; there are certain people who are judging Mishti & Pari on the basis of their parents. But if Pari is being called Nandini's daughter and stuff then Mishti is also burdened with the burden of "commitment is commitment and it never should be broken!"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

i dint say that commitment means u should stick to that person  dude we r living in 21st centuary so  i know the word divorce but there is a difference between falling out of love n cheating...i m not old school but i  still care about commitment...there is no point in debating coz the truth is commitment does matter in relationships zindagi n relationship aise hi chalte hain n m damn sure u too believe that but coz u like misti ruhan that's why u r saying this n yeah if u (not you precisely...i mean anyone) want to break the commitment just go n tell ur partner about ur changed emotions n break the relationship n after that u r free to do whatever u want...it's as simple is that
I m not behaving stupidly but the point is here u can't praise pari n put a finger on mishti that's it...poor girl is getting everyone's bashing for no reason n if someone like me say something for her toh u can see m still defending myself that i m not mishti hater
N as u said this is not swaragini well i never bashed ragini...i m a swasan shipper but still i was the one who bashed sanskaar for his wrong deeds( i mentioned SR coz u assumed me to be a Teja hater...now don't say did i say that coz i got that ftom ur comment)
Edited by SONAL30 - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SONAL30

i dint say that commitment means u should stick to that person  dude we r living in 21st centuary so  i know the word divorce but there is a difference between falling out of love n cheating...i m not old school but i  still care about commitment...there is no point in debating coz the truth is commitment does matter in relationships zindagi n relationship aise hi chalte hain n m damn sure u too believe that but coz u like misti ruhan that's why u r saying this n yeah if u (not you precisely...i mean anyone) want to break the commitment just go n tell ur partner about ur changed emotions n break the relationship n after that u r free to do whatever u want...it's as simple is that

I m not behaving stupidly but the point is here u can't praise pari n put a finger on mishti that's it...poor girl is getting everyone's bashing for no reason n if someone like me say something for her toh u can see m still defending myself that i m not mishti hater
N as u said this is not swaragini well i never bashed ragini...i m a swasan shipper but still i was the one who bashed sanskaar for his wrong deeds( i mentioned SR coz u assumed me to be a Teja hater...now don't say did i say that coz i got that ftom ur comment)

Was it me who wrote this then, "Well for me marriage or no marriage commitment is commitment...agar sirf mrg hi commitment hoti na toh Roka ka function hi nhi hota...Roka itself means sealing or stopping"?????๐Ÿ˜† Maybe I took it more strongly than you were trying to explain. I apologize.

Commitment matters but it is a part of your life, just a part. More than commitment I believe in happiness, I believe in love. If I was at Mauli's place, I would have kicked my husband hard and then have thrown divorce papers on his face๐Ÿ˜† And if I am put at Mishti's place then I would choose to be with my love and break the commitment with Veer. Because that's the best option and it won't leave the other with life long pain.

When your partner doesn't love you and doesn't want to be with you then you should just let go and never take them back๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

And I like Mishti and Ruhaan for two reasons - first, I have waited for like 3 years to see them together onscreen. All of my stories will have Tejasswi in them as a main or supporting character and Kunal will always be paired opposite her๐Ÿ˜ณ I love them before this show.

Secondly, I chose my ship as per the promo and the storyline which is about Mishti's choice between commitment and love. My favoritism for them doesn't overshadow the love I have for Pari and Veer. And I really want to see Mishto confessing her feelings for Ruhaan to Veer first and break things simply.

I can't praise Pari?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ Seriously dude? Do you know that I consider Pari and Mishti as equals? Maybe you didn't read my posts. And like I have said before, there are people bashing Pari for silly things, I am not one of them. So when you are talking to me then please don't take me as one of those๐Ÿ˜Š

When I mentioned Swaragini, I meant that this show is different and I am sure that the makers won't make Pari just another Ragini who committed mistakes, not one but many mistakes, even went out to kill her sister for Laksh!

And I am sorry if you think that I am mistaking you are a Tejasswi hater. I don't think I said anything to make you feel so. Because all this while I am generally talking about the show and it's characters only.
Anamika000 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Was it me who wrote this then, "Well for me marriage or no marriage commitment is commitment...agar sirf mrg hi commitment hoti na toh Roka ka function hi nhi hota...Roka itself means sealing or stopping"?????๐Ÿ˜† Maybe I took it more strongly than you were trying to explain. I apologize.

Commitment matters but it is a part of your life, just a part. More than commitment I believe in happiness, I believe in love. If I was at Mauli's place, I would have kicked my husband hard and then have thrown divorce papers on his face๐Ÿ˜† And if I am put at Mishti's place then I would choose to be with my love and break the commitment with Veer. Because that's the best option and it won't leave the other with life long pain.

When your partner doesn't love you and doesn't want to be with you then you should just let go and never take them back๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

And I like Mishti and Ruhaan for two reasons - first, I have waited for like 3 years to see them together onscreen. All of my stories will have Tejasswi in them as a main or supporting character and Kunal will always be paired opposite her๐Ÿ˜ณ I love them before this show.

Secondly, I chose my ship as per the promo and the storyline which is about Mishti's choice between commitment and love. My favoritism for them doesn't overshadow the love I have for Pari and Veer. And I really want to see Mishto confessing her feelings for Ruhaan to Veer first and break things simply.

I can't praise Pari?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ Seriously dude? Do you know that I consider Pari and Mishti as equals? Maybe you didn't read my posts. And like I have said before, there are people bashing Pari for silly things, I am not one of them. So when you are talking to me then please don't take me as one of those๐Ÿ˜Š

When I mentioned Swaragini, I meant that this show is different and I am sure that the makers won't make Pari just another Ragini who committed mistakes, not one but many mistakes, even went out to kill her sister for Laksh!

And I am sorry if you think that I am mistaking you are a Tejasswi hater. I don't think I said anything to make you feel so. Because all this while I am generally talking about the show and it's characters only.

love + commitment >>> love / commitment individually anyday..

isn't it marrying someone while having someone else in mind is a greater injustice. No one will be happy with each other.
It is always better to clear things with the partner before marriage instead of breaking his heart after marriage so that there are no problems in future.

Originally posted by: Anamika000

love + commitment >>> love / commitment individually anyday..

isn't it marrying someone while having someone else in mind is a greater injustice. No one will be happy with each other.
It is always better to clear things with the partner before marriage instead of breaking his heart after marriage so that there are no problems in future.

Arre toh that is what I am saying na!๐Ÿ˜†
Kitni der se I am saying that if Mishti fell for Ruhaan then she shouldn't chose Veer for the sake of commitment!๐Ÿ˜ณ that Mishti should tell Veer about her feelings and break up with him before going with Ruhaan.
Anamika000 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Arre toh that is what I am saying na!๐Ÿ˜†
Kitni der se I am saying that if Mishti fell for Ruhaan then she shouldn't chose Veer for the sake of commitment!๐Ÿ˜ณ that Mishti should tell Veer about her feelings and break up with him before going with Ruhaan.

Oops..I thought I was quoting @SONAL30
I am sorry

I agree. I believe if Ruhaan and mishti gonna fall in love with each other, Mishti should inform Veer first instead of complicating things for three of them in future.

Originally posted by: Anamika000

Oops..I thought I was quoting @SONAL30
I am sorry

I agree. I believe if Ruhaan and mishti gonna fall in love with each other, Mishti should inform Veer first instead of complicating things for three of them in future.

Its okay๐Ÿค—
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's either mishti or none..
For Pari I am rooting for Arnav. I can't find any chemistry between Aneri and Kunal.. Aneri is too petite in front of Kunal.. And I really am not sure about Aneris acting.. She disappointed me big time in her last show.. But so far in silsila her acting is not that bad and I hope she does a good work here though out. 
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

+1

Even I want Pari with Ruhaan. This way there will be no clashes .Veer is really nice for Our Mishti๐Ÿ˜ณ.
Also there is chemistry between Kunal and Aneri.

But knowing Gajra, she wil focus on naye juzzbaat and make Mishti fall for Ruhaan

already misti and ruhaan become preferred pair on SM..most people not liking veer with misti on SM...
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mishti and Ruhaan will fall for each other but Pari may also fall for Ruhaan. Mishti may find out about Pari's love for Ruhaan and sacrifice her love and decide to keep her marriage with Veer on. Pari might find out that Ruhaan and Mishti love each other and Mishti is sacrificing for her sake so might try to unite Mishti and Ruhaan. She might even say yes to marrying Arnab to avoid coming in between Mishti and Ruhaan. I don't see Pari or Mishti becoming the next Nandini they will both selflessly sacrifice their own love rather then trying to snatch Ruhaan from each other. Nandini was a very very selfish woman to snatch Kunal from Mauli but both Pari and Mishti aren't. 

Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Next