Poll Question :

Whom u wanna pair up ruhaan with

Poll Choice
Misti
Pari
Login To Vote
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi guys...
Am not  gonna add veer coz veer is totally in love with misti so its decided...whom u like ruhaan to pair up with...its almost sure both girls gonna fall for him...whom do u want ruhaan to fall for...

Its a single vote poll...either misti or pari
Edited by akniti - 5 years ago
Originally posted by akniti

Hi guys...
Am not gonna add veer coz veer is totally in love with misti so its decided...whom u like ruhaan to pair up with...its almost sure both girls gonna fall for him...whom do u want ruhaan to fall for...

Its a single vote poll...either misti or pari

Pari... if he falls for Pari, no melodrama 😆
But without drama there is no serial so he will fall for mishti..
He will fall for Mishti. Can't decide couple without watching the situation.
I just wanna know ur wish guys...not about story or anything
So far, any pairing is fine.. As long as they don't screw up characters like they did in season 1
for me ...ruhaan and mishti😊 Edited by stardustsoul - 5 years ago
It's to early to decide. Characters should be developed properly to decide pairing.
characters are just introduced .they need to show them interacting  with each other to decide which ones are intersting . so i do not know which pair
Ruhaan and mishti.. They make such a gorgeous couple and chemistry looks good too so far. 
Ruhaan bohot hi ajeeb hai...clicking photos without permission,touching hair...if he continues to be like this both girls should stay away from him...dont want the girls to run behind a jerk like they did in season 1