Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Superb Sumi
Eagerly waiting for next
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

PART V and the Final Chapter

A ticket to AZ please... She was crying, cursing herself at the same time thanking God Raaghav that pure soul is happy with his family... I am happy... I donot want to come in front of him as I donot want to hamper his happiness... those kids flashed in front of her...She loved them...and smiled... he indeed got a good wife for the kids have good values... She smiled.

She asked the passenger, which is the bus to AZ... he said there are two buses... one to Shimla and the other one is to AZ...

She boarded the bus...

Aayansh opened his eyes... hugging his daddy...

Those eyes... He crushed his brain... he shouted...

Daddy... that's Mummy... that Mummy... Those eyes... I saw her...the little one ran... clueless while a car came speeding and halted slamming the brakes...

Aayash jumped off Raaghav and ran towards the car in which Chakor was going not realizing it was a highway with cars speeding.  He just shouted mummy mummy, daddy its mummy...

Arjun doubled up behind him and Raaghav too, not able to understand what AA was saying, he shouted AA stop, please stop,  Ar pushed him aside when a speeding car screeched slamming the brakes.  Raaghav and Arjun caught hold of Aayansh who was just hysteric, not able to control himself and due to his sudden jolt had hurt his knees, but all he was shouting was mummy those eyes, mummy... Raagahv hugged him, calmed him while his eyes was searching around, heart pounding, is it true, is it that she was here, is it AA saw her, he quickly called his branch guy in Delhi asking him to rush to the spot as Aa was bleeding and had to be taken to the hospital for first aid.

She got down from the car running towards the boy who literally escaped being dozed over...

She was about to raise her voice, how careless you left the boys, when she froze seeing the man holding both the guys, looking around at the same time calming the one who was going frenzy...

He looked at her, please am sorry, my boy got bit agonized, am sorry.  His branch guy sped to the scene and took the boys to the nearby nursing home... She followed him in her car.

She came to the nursing home. The boy was given sedative as he had hurt his knee and also was traumatic... Arjun was holding him hugging his dad and crying...

The branch guy, Sunil, asked Raaghav to meet the Dr. while he was with Ar and AA.

She parked the car and walked to the nursing home...Raaghav saw her...

She came to him... he said, I know its not your fault, my boy came by.  Sorry for that, but why have you come.  He will be fine.

She said Yes, it is my fault... Everything happened because of me... He could not understand... He asked her, who are you?  While his heart was still pounding, searching everywhere.

She said I am Anjor... And you are Raaghav da...un..cleee... He stood shocked, what are you telling?  How do you know me?  Don't don't play with me please? 

She said yes I am Anjor... he immediately asked her, how is your mom, how is Maidam? How are you both? Are you both fine?  Where were you both.  Innumerable questions to her he was smiling knowing she is Anjor, crying not able to see Chakor...

She said I am sorry, for I have commited sin, a sin which cannot be forgiven... I hated mom as I thought you both married and left me away? Whaat???? He asked then, where is Maidam? She said don't ask me anything, but please donot forgive me... She was here for the event.  I told her to leave me and go away as I did not want to trouble her more.  I was praying god that I should meet you. To tell you that she was away from me for ten years, framed and was behind bars for ten years.  He froze hearing this, Maidam was in jail and you were hating her. She said please please donot tell her that you met me.  I told her that I cannot come with her.  She is all alone.  But please find her... But your children ? you are???... He said just tell me where she is?  Where can I find her? Tell me he shouted unable to control himself?  She said you can get the details from the Mr Rathod.  I will find out she said..., he just went off ...

No Maidam, I will not leave you.

I will find you, you have been framed falsely??? No no how can this happen, that's why none knew about you?? God bajrangbali what is this.  Please please make me find her.

He rang to the SPOI office, told who he was and spoke to Mr. Rathod who said she wanted to go to AZ  though he offered her a PT coach post... Thank you...He cut the call before he could hear Shimla.

He went to pick the boys who were traumatized over everything.  AA was just calling out those eyes, its mummy... Ar was hugging him calming him... Daddy, will anything happen to AA... the child was worried.  Raaghav drove them... Sunil accompanied him... He said he will be alright.  Just make him sleep... We will find mummy...I Will FIND YOU FOR I CANNOT AFFORD TO LOOSE YOU AGAIN.

He drove to the bus stop, asked the people there about the AZ bus... They said that bus had started and was on the way.  He requested the ticketing office to call the driver to find where the bus was exactly. He chased the bus on its route with full speed. Tearing himself, he could go catch the bus...  He chased and went ahead to stop the bus.  I caught you Maidam, he ran to the bus, checking the bus as it was night the passengers were fast asleep...

Each and every one he saw but she was not there.  Where did she go?  No No No I cannot take this... Did she go by anyother bus or  by any other mode.  He quickly called AZ, told them that Chakor is on the way and the moment she lands there he needs to be informed immediately. He asked the villagers to be at the bus stand right through the night and watch out.  Kishore told him that he would do the same.

He was totally shaken, just could not accept.  Sunil calmed him, told him to gather himself.  He parked his car near the tree which had the bajrangbali idol... He lighted the diya, the boys came down, AA was limping.  All the three held themselves together praying for her...

Where did she go???? Mummy please where are you???

Baisaab which bus goes to AZ... There are two, one goes to AZ the other goes to Shimla.  She boarded the bus...

Everything is over with me... Anjor ... she cried... I have nothing to look forward to or live for...I have to see how AZ is.  In what state it is now.  Who is there? The only place I have to lead my life till I breathe my last.  She had a smile thinking about those boys and about Raagahv, Raaghav, tears flowed down... I am happy that you have a family.  Daak baba please keep them happy...

She was so broken, shaken, and was lost in her thoughts that she did not realise she boarded the Shimla bus instead of the AZ bus.  With darkness, night and tiredness taking over, she slept not realizing the bus was going to the destiny which was not decided by her but by the almighty... her fate was taking her to ...

It was very cold, cool breeze was blowing when she realized it was bit sunny and felt it was not anywhere like AZ... She asked the next seat passenger, which stopping is this how far to reach AZ... AZ whaat, this bus is going to Shimla, in ten minutes you will be reaching Shimla.  She was shocked, what, Shimla, arey conductor saab but I need to go to AZ.  He said, madam this is point to point bus and anyways we have already reached Shimla so nothing can be done now.

She wondered what was happening to her... Shimla, but what will I do... she remembered the PT Coach position and had carried that letter with her.  She said bagwan whats in store for me...

The weather was cool, the nature was at its best and she saw the hilly regions, the tea plantations down the valley with those lovely yellow bougainvillea plants... She smiled looking at them, those yellow plants is so welcoming she felt... She read the name board Rishab Tea Plantations...

She got off the bus stop, went to the nearby tea shop and had some tea... It was a Sunday. She took the letter and went through the address.  Daak baba I don't know whats in store, but I will meet the school and then check about the next bus to AZ.

He drove back with the  boys to Rishab Mansions... Girija was worried seeing that AA was hurt. 

Shyam Lal asked Raaghav to rest and being Sunday he said that he will check upon the stocks and also visits the lodges himself and asked Raaghav to take rest.

Raaghav was expecting call from AZ and also was trying to use his influence to check the vehicles which were going to AZ...

He could not find her... He was looking at the pic in his room.

Where are you?  Please Please give me some hint as to where are you.

Jai ramji and bajrangbali please throw me some light.

He just got a call from his lodge supervisor and Shyam lal attended it.

He said a lady has come to see the school principal but being Sunday the school is closed and the school security had given her the lodge address for a temporary stay.

Rishab had built few lodges around the city to help those who are homeless to spend the night there as it is very cold during the night.  The lodges are free and well maintained but no permanent dwelling was allowed. It was quite secured and was directly managed by Shyaam Lal.

That was the lineage which was maintained by Rishab the old man which was continued by Raaghav and improvised with modern facilities. He ensured that there was no one sleeping in the cold.

Chakor was there in the lodge, which had the big picture of the old man Rishab. She was in the room and she was given good tea and breakfast but was told once the school is opened she will need to leave.

Shyaam Lal on his regular visits to the lodge went and checked the inmates who had come in that day and when he read the name Chakor, he was shocked, surprised.

He asked the supervisor to show who it was and when he saw her in the room, he started to cry, the old man quickly called Raaghav and told him what he saw and asked him to come to the lodge immediately. 

He went out to see the other lodge. 

Raaghav heard the call he could not hear it completely.  The moment he heard Chakor, he just dropped everything, and rushed without telling any one anything as he just wanted to be there, be there not to loose anything...

His heart was thundering, driving past the streets. He doubled up the stairs... she was given the biggest room on the terrace in which Raaghav sometimes stays when he wants some lone time...

She was not in the room but in the terrace, looking at the nature... Her eyes was plain dry and was looking out.

He walked to the terrace his private room, where no one comes ...

His heart was thundering, is it really she... she was turning towards the open space...

He walked in slowly holding himself...

He saw her there, her back to him.  He called gathering himself... Words were not coming but with hard breadth he called out

Mai...dam... she shook herself hearing to that... she could not believe her ears... incessant tears were rolling... Who am I hearing... Is it... but how...

Maidam... He called again, scared to know if it was her or not...

She slowly turned towards him... her eyes looked at him... shocked... surprised...astonished... Raaghav... You... Here... ho...w... is  it really you...

She started to cry...

He called, cried  bajrangbali... thank you so much... you brought my Maidam in front of me...

He ran towards her... she came forward but held herself back... thinking of the boys... His family...

He held her hands... words were not coming out,  emotions and eyes expressed everything... with great difficulty she asked Raaghav how are you??? How is your life??

She could not say anything?? She smiled, I saw you in Delhi...yo...ur...those...t.wo..boys... yo...ur sons... how is your family... why did you come here leaving them... she could not see his eyes... tears were flowing way too much...they are so sweet... how is your wife... I am happy that you are happy... I had to go to AZ... but by mistake boarded the bus to Shimla... I was given a letter for the job of Coach... But I will go back to AZ as I donot want to stay here... she spoke breaking herself... She went on and said, I have lost Anjor, I have nothing now in life... she thought... that... I left her...but... I was framed... She cried...was behind bars ...for ten years... I... I...  He was full of tears... But did not interrupt, allowed her to speak out, cry herself out... as he decided to allow her to cry as from today he will not allow a drop to fall from her eyes..

She went on and on... She asked how is life... How are you?

He said, I have just started to live ... My heart has started to beat after seeing you...

He kept quite... listened to her...asked her to have water...

He said Maidam... Yes they are ...those ...boys...are. our sons...

She shocked... ou..r   sons... what do you mean... Raaghav... Whaat are you saying..

He held her hands... Maidam... after you left me... he narrated the whole story...how he went back, the whole house dazed... the accident... coming to Shimla...going every year to AZ in the hope to know about her... how he took the boys as his and told them her as their mother and told that she was away on work...

She was awed... Amazed... she asked, Raaghav you lived with me... You taught the boys about me... Yes, the boys are waiting for you... But...will you be their mother as I ...

She held his hands, cried her heart out... my own daughter did not understand me but the boys spoke about their mother with pride even though not being with them... they spoke about me... about mee... She cried ... how can you be so pure Raaghav...

What made you think I will be back... even after so many years.  He cried... Maidam I did not have a life once you left me... But as you always say, I had F for Faith in my love.  I thought you were with Anjor happy... I could not think of anyone... and I never went or took the boys out of Shimla too.

But ... Why didn't you marry... She slowly rested her heads on his chest. He said many wanted to but I was already married to you, I did not even think of anyone in my life as my life never had a meaning without you.

What if I had not come... I would still live with your thoughts and with our sons...

He cried...she cried...

Thank you Raaghav... but Anjor... He said what is past can never be undone... Lets look at the future... please can we sail together now... as we have two oars to sail us through.

She smiled... Hugged him hard for he hugged her back, crushing her into him... and looked at her...

But AZ... He said ... I have a good news... I have took back the lands from BPS and given it to the villagers.  I visit them once a year... I have organized co-operatives so that everything is streamlined...

She was amazed and thankful... Raaghav... I ...he just placed his fingers on her lips.  Please no more tears and thank you...

Can we go to the temple and go home please...the boys will be waiting for their mother.  She smiled, me too...

He hugged her, wiped her tears... No more tears... she smiled...hugged him more.

He said, Maidam... Raaghav will you call me Maidam in front of the kids????

Hmm then what should I call... Chakor...your Chakor.. she said...looking lovingly into his eyes...

He froze at her eyes...he cupped her cheeks, and slowly kissed her forehead... Thank you... For coming back... Thank you for becoming mine...

She said thank you for having the faith... garlanding her hands around his shoulders.

Shall we... he said... Yes she nodded... she said I love those yellow bougainvillea plants... he smiled... I planted them so that I could always feel your presence..

They drove back and he showed her the tea estates and plantations. 

Shyam lal had told Girija about Chakor and also the boys that daddy has gone to get their mummy.

Girija was so so excited... The boys and she decorated the house with others ...in lightening speed..

Raaghav and Chakor went to the temple nearby... she gave him the sindoor which was there and asked him to adore her maang... The hands which stopped him ten years back, today made him to do the same.  His eyes full of love, filled the maang.  He said we will marry in front of the boys...she accepted with eyes filled with love.

They walked into the Mansion...

Girija happiness knew no bounds... She though old doubled up and hugged her bitiyaaa...eyes full of tears... Girija Mausi... She looked at Raaghav thanking him...

Girija along with the boys took aarti for the couple.

the boys came running to them...

Arjun and AAyansh came running mummy... they hugged her tight...She hugged them back... saying I am sorry for I had been away from you so long...

But mummy you were always with us... Look there they showed the pic of her and Raaghav in the bedroom...

The kids never left her even for a second and she sublimed in their love...

AAyansh,  she asked how did you find me... He said... Mummy those eyes of yours... I love them... I found you with those eyes...

Raaghav said young man I told you not to flirt with my wife... she kicked him with her elbow... Full of shy...The kids were very happy that she was on their side...  I am for my sons afterwards for you... she winked at them...

Shyam Laal organized for their wedding in their tea estate, attended by the workmen and their families as they did not want to have a lavish one...

The kids asked why are they marrying again. Raaghav said as they had been asking he thought to do the same in front of them and they were so happy holding them while they did their saath pheras.

She was introduced to the plantation employees them and was blessed by the loving hearts.

The final chapter

Yes it's a decade but love never decays...

Months rolled by... She was called by the Principal to join as their coach but to go for an initial training at Delhi.

The boys outrightly refused her to go anywhere out of Shimla and especially without them for they feared she may leave them again... After many promises and with a special permission the whole family went for her training which was for a month in Delhi.

Chakor was overwhelmed in their love and also Raagahv's love made her forget everything that she lost...

After six months...

Maidam hmmm... the boys want a sister!!!

Ssshhh chup besharam, budda hai thu !!! dad of two!!!

Budda??? Hum??? Arey Maidam...ham abibi handsometa and young hai ek dum!!! He pulled her close to him literally crushing her bones...crushing her into him... she wanted that too...

Arey Bacho  he yelled...kya daddy budda hogayi kya??? ... came running Arjun and Aayansh clinging on to his biceps on both sides and swirling... Nooo... Our daddy strongest!!! Both in unison shouted...

I can carry two more he winked at her smiling!!

She smiled shy and kicking him with her elbow... You naughty, I am forty!!

He said yes naughty though forty you are my beauty with whom only I can play dirty!!!

Raaghav it's a decade... she said

Yes! but my love for you never decayed...

He kissed on her forehead... age is a number that define the number of years we live in this world while love is infinite and never fades even if it is a decade...

Daddy mummy... good night... We are off to our rooms ran the brats...giggling...closing the doors behind...

I told you we will get a sis said Aa... giggling... how are you sure...asked Ar... dumbo daddy kissed mummy on the forehead didn't you see... Ohhh gigigigiliiing ...

She will be mine... No she will be mine... both fought while he was going up and down the OP sweating, fretting !!

The lights went off... The Gynae came out smiling!!!! It was bit tough but she fought it... she is tired but fine...

You all can go in...

Mummyyy shouted A and A in excitement!!!! We love you... One for each!!!

Yes it was Aditi and Ananya...two beautiful roses...In One Shot!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

He held them preciously!!! Kissing Chakor on her forehead... With tears, and trembling voice... He said..Thank you, thank you for loving me and coming into my life...and completing my life.

She smiled...hugging the boys who were on her both sides...

She said... True it's a decade but our love never decayed...

My hands are full, twosome na na foursome and awesome...she smiled that million dollar smile...

He held her close to his heart...saying...yesss foursome... Winking...Don't underestimate the power of ... Buddaa she said smiling naughty!!!  I love you he said... I love you too... he kissed her on her forehead...

They brought the bundles of joy home...

The bungalow was decorated for the boys' birthday!!!!  They wanted to celebrate their birthday with their sis's...

No big party... Only the foursome...along with their Mausi / Shyam laal who was excited to see their grandchildren...

The boys were happy rocking the cradles...

While Mummy and Daddy were holding to each other, eyes on each other and dancing to the song... he was holding her waist and she was resting herself in his shoulders...

She smiled... slanted her head resting on his chest, fitting into him perfectly...

Life is to live,

Life is to love,

Even if it is a decade for our Love never decays!!!!

Thank you girls for encouraging me and patiently reading my story.  Hope I could bring some solace๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by sumsukor - 5 years ago
77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sumi fantabulous ke baap ka baap๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Superb superb... all that the serial lacked you gave us in one shot(JUST like the twins๐Ÿ˜‰)

Loveeeddd it.

Actually was wondering that they can implement something like this even now na...ufff bunch of idiots sitting there... how I wish you were there. 

Thank you so much for writing this...

Their convo which were wanting since ages๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Missing VJ's handsometa yaar!!!
sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

Superb superb... all that the serial lacked you gave us in one shot(JUST like the twins๐Ÿ˜‰)

Loveeeddd it.

Actually was wondering that they can implement something like this even now na...ufff bunch of idiots sitting there... how I wish you were there. 

thanks a lot Nikki

Feeling happy tat I could bring solace into me and others.

Hope the title is as intriguing as the story...Hehe he as you always comment about my title... this being my last wanted to nudge you though!!!

one shot yes๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰  
sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: meshmesh

Superb Sumi

Eagerly waiting for next

Thanks a lot Mai

your words mean a lot to me and you know that.

waiting for your final comment please.  
sumsukor thumbnail

Superrr superrr dear๐Ÿ‘

Just how things should have been ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ufff 5 th part fast

Ps... good riddance anjor๐Ÿ˜‰

@ bold red...ha ha I know ๐Ÿ˜†

@ bold red arey you are worse task master than my boss yaar!๐Ÿ˜‰

but deliverable done
sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

Sumi dear ๐Ÿค—

Too good, all falling into right places.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Regarding Anjor and her story with chakor, I am glad its written this way.
Good realistic one indeed.

Though that one thought,that sukor daughter, their symbol of love was not with chakor is there always for us, the thing is, Anjor had never been sukor's daughter in real sense all these years. That connectivity with her wasnt established at all. to hold her precious as Sukor's symbol of love, nothing had happen so far..she was away from them for most of the time.

And this leap and unreasonable hatred she had for her mom, worsened the things even more.

so I am glad their part is written this way and separation is written for them. Though for chakor i feel sad, for anjor , i feel this is right.

And what i loved more is, last part dedicated to Ragkor alone as anjor meet with chakor ended here๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†,
know, its mean, cant help it..lol

Then the entire part was well written and I loved all bits. chakor ,the boys, their track, finally chakor seeing Raghav, feeling happy for him, heading towards AZ . Aayansh recognising its mummy...

Now awaiting next part eagerly.
on that sports coach and PT instructor in shimla line, I visualized well chakor with raghav there in advance:)

thanks Uma

@red could agree more perfect...

@ blue ha ha i  know we all are mean... LOL๐Ÿ˜†

the next part ...hope I did justice...
sumsukor thumbnail

Loveeeddd it.

Yes Nikkiii Missing too much VJ...

Missing MEEJAY very much...
sumsukor thumbnail
Thanks to you Sabah @sabah_cenatic for your lovely comment on Twitter.

Quote ;

Sumi!! My Goodness I just read the decade story. It is beautiful!! It is so fresh and it is exactly how Udaan should progress to end Chakor's track. You have raised every quotient my dear. I wish somehow the writers/makers get to read it too and realize how important this is.

I absolutely loved the phase of life you gave to Raghav, a businessman now. Its something I secretly wanted him to be post leap when I thought of VJ coming back. It all makes absolute sense. You have really fit the puzzle in a beautiful way.

What I love and feel so emotionally uplifted about in the third chapter is the names on the birth certificate of the two boys. What a contrast to the situation of Anika who read Suraj's name as Chakor's husband and Raghav has Chakor's name as the two children's mother. Such an interesting connect and contrast. Wonderful writing! I can't wait to complete it.

It also makes so much sense and brings a relief that post leap Chakor is rising from strength to strength. She is a working woman and not reduced to misery

I love that dimension you gave to her. She deserves it and much more. I hope she teaches Kavitha a lesson when cat is out of the bag.

I wish VJ comes back and such a track as its final spell would be amazing to watch

I loved the Twins Sumi! they are so adorable! I know they will get along with Chakor very well. Call her mamma and be surprised to see her

I am so happy you didn't let your pen break. Your pen is still intact and I pray it grows and survives. I also feel that this positive aspect of your writing could work into our prayers and efforts to deliver the result we wish to see. VJ's comeback and a closure for Chakor and Raghav

unquote
77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sabah has said it very well. 
I agree 100% ... that's why I keep wishing that one of the makers just reads it. 

Sumi you have indeed written it marvellously.

So so logical and acceptable and sensible and endearing. 

Everytime I read this,  I more and more miss MEEJAY and wish VJ makes a comeback for a closure track.