It's a Decade love Never Decayed & Adopted Completed

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

It's a Decade...but...Never Decayed... a sneak peak...

I cannot change the time,

Can I run it back?

Time lost is lost for ever

Years pass by...

Everything change...

But only one thing remains... that's ...

I cannot change the show... the leap... damage is done...

I feel pained but should I sit and cry... No for I will not accept what is thrown on to me... I will fight for what I should be given... That's what Chakor has taught me... Fight your own fight and fly high...

Chakor Rajvanshi... called the jail warden... You are proved innocent.  You are set free...

Turned herself to the door the young lady in her forty... These jail bars have been her companion apart from those books she was given to read due to her good conduct.

Hey!! Shouted the other jailmates... You are lucky... You were given life imprisonment but you are set free in ten years... Great...

She walked silent... Her eyes were plain... No emotions... No tears... it was like a barren land..

The warden told her, there is a lawyer who freed you and is waiting for you.

She completed the formalities of signing her release papers...  Took her one chain which she had and wore the dress she was given along with the money which was paid for her work inside the jail.

She did not speak...Chakorji  came that thin framed lawyer crying profusely.  I am sorry, I was paid to frame you to be within bars, but god has punished me for my daughter is in her death bed.  I am sorry... he held her legs.

She was dry... She said I shall pray for your daughter to get well soon.  He was dumbfolded.  She said I have no emotions, so I donot want to be angry on you.  But tell me if you can, who framed me.  I need to go to AZ to see my daughter and my family.  The lawyer said, sorry your family was set on fire and someone had taken your daughter from there.  I don't know who it is but you can meet Mr. Alok in Delhi he may know details of your daughter, as they were the witness but did not turn up in court.

My family is killed... Anjor??? 

Go to Delhi...  She set her journey to Delhi...

Daddy... Arjun is beating me, came running the nine year old towards him.. He was in his office which was in the middle of Tea Estate in Shimla... He smiled... Arjun na beta don't beat Aayansh... he is your brother... they were twins but not identical. 

Daddy...lift me high high Aayansh shouted clinging on to the tall and well built gentleman who was in his early forty...

He lifted them in each of his arms and spinned them...they shouted... Our daddy strongest...

Daddy... I told you it is always better to have a sis said Aayansh than a bro as he keephitting and troubling me...

For that mumma has to be there dumbo said Arjun and when she comes ask... Smirked the naughty one.

He laughed...

Get ready to School... Mausi take care of them...

But daddy when will mumma come...

She will and he looked at the big photo in the middle of the big bungalow...

He looked at the photo with a blob of tear from his eyes...

Kavitha... You are too insecured about your daughter and that is not good... Said the business Tycoon Alok to his wife.

Alok... You know I am very worried about Anjor, I cannot loose her at any cost... and you said that Chakor is released from the Jail.  Why did you do that...

Kavitha... its is very bad on our part to have done this injustice to Chakor, we framed her and also took away her daughter and she is nowhere to go.  She will not come here and your love will not make Anjor leave you either...

Mummy...walked in the eighteen year old Anjor hugging Kavitha... Why do you always have this insecured feeling.  You know how much I hate her.  She betrayed me, left me, chose Raaghav over me, married and went away... Its now ten years, I have nothing but hatred...

She took her car to go the prestigious college in Delhi...

Yes it is a decade but... will..it .. decay!!!

Tell me girls... a short story post the leap...

Index

Part I - Page 1

Part II - Page 2

Part III - Page 3

Part IV & V - Page 4

Piercing a Mini Bonus - Page 6

A short story - Adopted??? 

Part I - Page 9

Part II - Page 9

Part III - Page 10

Part IV - Page 12

Part V - Page 13

Part VI & VII - Page 15

Part VIII A - Page 16

Part VIII B (re edited ) page 17

Edited by sumsukor - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hey sumi,  intriguing...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘very interesting. 
Please write it quick... getting impatient...

Especially the 40 year old man๐Ÿ˜‰

LuvSSever thumbnail
Sumi dear... ๐Ÿค—
you writing was always nice, the way chakor intro explained good..

seeing a leap here too, first was like, Ok what was sumi going to tell us..why she too gone for leap..

but then reading the 40yr old man with twins, photo in hall, tears ebbing eyes.. 

intrigued to read more :):):)

please do continue...eager to know how Raghav-chakor story progress.
Edited by LuvSSever - 5 years ago
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Interesting start.

Please update soon.
sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

Hey sumi,  intriguing...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘very interesting. 

Please write it quick... getting impatient...

Especially the 40 year old man๐Ÿ˜‰

Nikkiii... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

always worried about the 40 year old... Man๐Ÿ˜†

patience deary patience...
sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: meshmesh

Interesting start.

Please update soon.

thanks so much Mai.

I always wait for your like/comment on my stories as that brings a solace that my story is on a right track!!!

Means  a lot
sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

Sumi dear...๐Ÿค—

you writing was always nice, the way chakor into explained good..

seeing a leap here too, first was like, Ok what was sumi going to tell us..why she too gone for leap..

but then reading the 40yr old man with twins, photo in hall, tears ebbing eyes.. 

intrigued to read more :):):)

please do continue...eager to know how Raghav-chakor story progress.

Umaaa always my yaaraaa...

Ha ha yes yes... twinsss... any guesses???/

We cant do what is past but the future is in our hands na!!!

so thought to give a try...

Just unable to take the vaccuum dear... Missing our MeeJay tooo much

Edited by sumsukor - 5 years ago
sumsukor thumbnail

Part I

The journey to Delhi...

She boarded the bus... Delhi... brought back nostalgic memories... Suraj,  tears dropped... the way he gathered her turned into her Rock of Gibraltar, when she was banned... He asked her to live... For their daughter... she lived and was also loved by the rays ... Her heart cried Raaghav that poor soul... hope he is fine and is living his life... Happy with his family...

She held that little piece of paper with the name MR. Alok Sinha... She got down... went to a nearby shop, picked two dresses, few basic things...

Everything was barren in front of  her... where to go? Whom to ask? She took an auto and went to the Sport Authority Office... the only place she knew in Delhi.

She reached the gate praying to her Daak Baba... Please help me find my daughter.. I need to go back to AZ soon.

She was requesting the security there to allow her inside but he was refusing... Not knowing she turned to return when a white car passed by... It stopped only to reverse back.

Chakorji???? The old man in 60s called out surprised, with a questioning look lowering the window..

She looked puzzled and then a smile on her face Mr. Rathod, Sir how are you? Good to see you...

He opened the doors and asked her to get in... that opening of the doors opened doors for her.

Daddy, why are you always asking us to participate in games especially running?  He said your mummy likes to run, and running makes you stronger and be focused too...

Hmm but daddy... when will mummy come??? Will she come before our birthday this year atleast... You keep saying she is away on work???

He said I have told you not to ask too many questions.  You both are my life and my good boys... Now get ready to school..

Be good boys!!

AAyansh  said but daddy Arjun is being bad at School... he hit a biiiggg boy yesterday...

No daddy Arjun refuted... That biiig boy na, he took away my friend's pencil box (AA was telling yes yes Riya's, so he was angry...giggling).

I asked him to return, but he was not giving and also was lying that he did not take, I was angry that he was lying and mumma does not like liars na (you have told) so I hit him and he gave the box...

Ok Ar...no more hitting, you should complain to the teacher or tell daddy. He said getting ready to drop the boys at school and going to his office.

Ok daddy... he looked at his bro with killing eyes...

Mausi prepared them and looked at him, Beta how long you will wait...for bitiyaa...

He looked at the photo... Till I breathe my last...

Daddy we are ready!!! Cominggg!!!

She steered her car to the college...

Anika... that's the name she was registered at school and college...

She was doing sociology, a bit of attitude prevailed but was a topper too!

Helpful to others, but hated guys...for she considered them not to be truthful...

Raaghav told Chakor now no third person will be between us... these words were reverberating her ears always!!!

She chose him over me!!! I hate her.

Her friends called her saying she has been called by the Principal for enrolling for the oncoming culturals and also to participate in an environment drive which is being organized by the Sports Authority.

LuvSSever thumbnail
Sumi dear,
She going to delhi and getting old memories and thoughts, loved it, i went and came bck too.

you never leave your dude anytime.:)
now I knew , why its delhi and not mumbai.

And again liked the aspect she went to the place she knows,the sports authority office, someone recognises her and she going to get job in it.. how realistic. thats how it should be, chakor is a known name, so it should be like that way and not shown running around in streets.

twins and guesses, i am bad at it.
but they are encourage in running just like their mom, not to lie bcoz mom doesnt like it..aww๐Ÿ˜ณ
And he waiting for her till his last breath..no doubt he will..

so seems anjor/anika will meet chakor in that upcoming sports authority event.

I am so excited to read whats next.

Surely the 40yr old man adding charm to your story.

And Chakor shown in realistic way sticking to what she was, I am liking it a lot.

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

Sumi dear,

She going to delhi and getting old memories and thoughts, loved it, i went and came bck too.

you never leave your dude anytime.:)
now I knew , why its delhi and not mumbai.

And again liked the aspect she went to the place she knows,the sports authority office, someone recognises her and she going to get job in it.. how realistic. thats how it should be, chakor is a known name, so it should be like that way and not shown running around in streets.

twins and guesses, i am bad at it.
but they are encourage in running just like their mom, not to lie bcoz mom doesnt like it..aww๐Ÿ˜ณ
And he waiting for her till his last breath..no doubt he will..

so seems anjor/anika will meet chakor in that upcoming sports authority event.

I am so excited to read whats next.

Surely the 40yr old man adding charm to your story.

And Chakor shown in realistic way sticking to what she was, I am liking it a lot.

thanks Uma so so much.

I was bit skeptical and scared too as not much of sketch I have but I want to do it.

Your words are really encouraging and making me feel yeah my track is fine.

@bold red no I just cannot, i still sublime in my morning orange ball on way to my work... ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ  He is embossed in my heart...

@ Bold blue how will he not our handsometa๐Ÿ˜‰