Shocking precap: These vishkanya's deserve death

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Honestly, everything guruji has said about these vishkanya's being evil was 100% correct and sitara's father was completely right in keeping sitara away from her real mother. A mother who can without any hesitation stab her daughter mercilessly like that is not a mother. ðŸ˜¡
I am so shocked at seeing the precap. I was already so angry at cvs for trying to show Vishkanya evil and making others innocent when they too wanted to kill Vishkanya and actually were responsible for making their like and then tried to kill Sitara too. Cvs are just whitewashing raj family and that guru and trying their best to show Vishkanya as evil. Well, they kinda succeeded because I hate them for the time after seeing the precap. But truth to be told even I think logically, they were victims and it's stupid Cvs who instead of showing them grey and giving them justice are just showing them plain evil and ignoring all the evil acts by others.
Btw, I knew Sitara's aunts will turn against her in the future because that's how it looked and thought her mom after a while will be with Sitara. But Cvs instead made mom try killing her daughter like W*F. It's crazy and just not right! Indian tv really don't and can't keep a line between white and black. They just don't how to be in the middle and realistic. I watch so many American shows and some parents are so bloody evil, but even they love their children despite how evil they are. Like for example in Scandal. Olivia's parents loved her despite how crazy they were. But in Indian shows either children try killing their parents or parents try killing their children. It's so unrealistic and very rare for it to actually happen that way in reality.