Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Surabhi1995

Congratulations for the new thread! Eagerly waiting for next one

Thank you so much dear! πŸ˜Š
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Dil le lo update Sur ❀️ 
Waise Toh I have already told u that the update was so amazing...  Jo scenes I was thinking tune voh already daal diye .. And paradise and EU ka alag hi romance hai β€οΈ how beautifully that novel fits in your story ... And best thing is what an amazing writer you are..  You know exactly where to use and how to use. . So u did an absolutely fantastic job  .. You perfectly demonstrated how two individuals who were in deep physical relationship with each other are now trying to pose as strangers which obviously is very difficult for them and u showed it perfectly..  And voh hindi mein proverb hota hai na khoon khoon ko pukarta hai same goes with Diya and Sam  ..hehe πŸ˜†

But really with every update u justify the title of EU queen  πŸ˜‰. In love with the story ... Update soon 
Edited by suhaaniladki - 5 years ago
AlishaSyed thumbnail
Congratulations for third thread 
Res
VeebafanSonam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow...that was such a wonderful update . 
Can't wait to see what happens next..pls update soon

And yes congratulations for the 3rd thread..

Amazing..loved it 
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Yaad na jaaye beete dinon ki... that was the song playing in my mind at the end of reading this update!

Both trying to do the right thing... but still the heart wants what it wants!

A simple but extremely loaded gesture... his tucking in her bra strap. All the unsaid haq.

Her asking him to stop smoking - the mark of her caring heart and asking him about his PA... mark of dil ki jalan! Together they are a very potent combination.

Seems like she was never in US with A. So what sort of relationship does she share with him??

Waiting eagerly to read more of their thoughts and Naina's past still shrouded in mystery!

sakina.hozefa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=doublecross]
Dear Sur

First and foremost I need to congratulate you for this new thread! Congratulations my darling!  Way to go and many more to come am sure,  since you are doing a fan Job with one.  This update for you comes at a time when you seem to be juggling too many all at once, while you had to take care of your house,  setting it afresh,  then you had your job which often keeps you on your toes along with your personal life which too demands your attention.  So salute to your indomitable spirit and herculean efforts.  Am amazed at your power and sincerity am pretty sure I would have dumped my story by now had I been in your shoes. But you are one of a kind and quite special. 

You have sharpened your skills as an author today since now I see someone who can generate equal interest and curiosity in both the past and present.  While you are keeping naina s past hidden yet the interesting turn of events in the present is what is keeping your readers hooked.  And that's the beauty of this ff. Though the curiosity about the past is generated yet there are no complaints since the story is moving in a steady and interesting way in the present. In fact am more interested in the present. Especially now that the game has begun.

Yes I say game.  It's a like game for both sameer and naina. For answer it's more like cat and mouse.  And for naina as if it's peekaboo.

Sameer is often seen grumbling in himself, since he still seems to be quite taken by naina who to him is a married woman.  Though the thought itself should dissuade him from taking steps towards her yet he is lured by her very presence in his life. As if he wants to test the waters to check whether he still has the same effect upon her as he did before. His dreams are quite symbolic,  you actually put his subconscious in drivers seat sur!  That was a master stroke like literally. Though he was reading fiction yet reality was getting played in his head while he slept. As if he saw it all at once yet it all remains hidden.  The fact that diya is his, the very thought, that is now planted in a corner in his mind is by far the best twist that you could have ever incorporated in this story.  Now all he needs to do is see for himself what is out there in broad daylight. 

I loved that scene at the bus stop.  Though it was not a typical romantic scene with all the undercurrents yet it depicted love, care and helplessness of the two people who are still very much in love with each other yet are seperated by circumstances. The distance is somewhat illusional. It's omnipresent yet the hearts stay very much in sync with one another. As if naina wanted to protect him, not only for herself but also for her daughter. As if she wants to keep him away any evil so that even for once, he gets to be diyas father.  It was more like she was dissuading diyas father from smoking for that little girls sake.

For naina it's more like the game of peekaboo, hide and seek more like it. While she tries to keep her past hidden and even an important part of her present away from sameer yet she desires for that one sneak peek into his present life.  Though she berates herself for being interested in his life yet she can't stop herself from enquiring about the nature of relationship that he and rita share. She is guilty of coddling herself with the truth,  more like,  being relieved that her place in his life is still intact. 

The games have given a tantalising twist to the present.

Sur yet again you bowled me with that reference to paradise. It was just so apt that way you incorporated the entire sequence. It was beautifully done.  The twist of fate in case of Matt and Meredith and the twist here  came together in semblance and made this part of of the best penned till date. 

Loved it!!!!! 
QUOTD

Dear Surbhi,

Thank you so much for such a wonder update n penning this story. Each chapter make me fall more for it, I have nvr been such a crazy fan of any show or ff before, hence end up pressuring u for more n more update at short intervals.
Today aftr reading this post I realised how much u gave in to give aS such spellbound updates n yes I understand writting content which make house in our house won't be so easy . So again a very big wala thank u frm Dil se.
Yes somewhere i knew this before, but kya kare adat se majbur ho gaye the, or may b if I say, shyd apka thora motivation mil jata ho..πŸ˜ƒ
Anyways update k baare me kya bolu, tareef k lie words nai he.
I had nvr read any love stories or romantic novel before, mine phote was always mystery, but the way u r mentioning paradise n end up orderin g one.
Liking their small interaction n more wanting a early updates😊
Kehte he kutte ki dhum sidhi nai hoti (sorry for inappropriate words)
Aur haa I forgot congrats u for 3rd thread, wish u for many more.
Take care 

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pk02

Slowly they are coming out of hesitation .. very nicely written... Will be waiting for next part...

Hey dear...yeah...their feelings are slowly getting the better of them...so glad to see you enjoyed it! πŸ˜Š
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rph09

Congrats for the new thread. Sameer's sub conscious mind is telling him diya is his daughter. I wish he could realize it! Sameer's hair  Hum sabhi dewane hai uski balon ki toh naina ki toh halat kharab ho gayi hogi. Sameer pata nahi kaise control kar raha hai! Cigarette smoking is injuries to health sameer πŸ˜­ Aur pyar bhi! Smoking control kiya ja sakta hai par pyar nahi. Ab naina ne mana kiya hai toh woh nahi piyega. Loved deepika Sam's bond.

Hey dear! 
Thank you so much! Yeah- Sameer's subconscious is telling him the truth! He would realize it someday for sure! πŸ˜‰
Sameer ke baal ke to hum sab hain hi deewane! πŸ˜‰ Haha- true- Naina ki to halat kharab honi hi thi! 
Haha- sahi hai yaar...Sameer ke liye dono harmful hain n yes while smoking can be curbed, love can't be! 
BOLD: Yes! πŸ˜ƒ
Glad you liked that Deepika- Sam convo!
Love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashusanj

Congrats for the new thread.

Amazing update. 
Still Naina care for Sameer and he still affected by her touch and presence. 
You have not mentioned what happened in past. What Naina vow to Arvind. 
Sameer doesn't know his nightmare is his life reality. His subconscious mind telling him that Diya is his daughter but he is not getting it.
Waiting for how they talk and clear their misunderstanding.
Thanks for PM.
Eagerly waiting for next update.

Hey dear! 
Thanks a lot! πŸ˜³
Yeah- this update was mostly aimed to trying to melt the ice between the two and then show their mutual concern for each other- despite whatever misunderstandings are there between the two! 
Yeah- Sameer ko uski subconscious sach bata gayi but he doesn't know it as yet! 
All that will happen dear! πŸ˜³
Thanks for showering your love on this story dear!
Love
Sur