Kadds02 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Lovely update, 
Continue soon 
sumathiaishu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi congrats for the new thread.  Ty for pm me.  Ty for the beautiful update dear.   
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations for new thread.
As usual wonderful update.  So Naina and Sameer are affected by each other.  Now both are starting to open up with each other.  I loved sameer's fumbling between tum and ap.

And God I couldn't stop smiling when I read Sameer comparing himself with arvind😆.

I was excited when Sameer thought that Naina was pregnant with his child.  

Plz update soon.  Itna intezaar mat karvao.
Sue123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey sur, was waiting for ghe update and now when's its here am falling short of words. Totally loved and lived it.
They have started conversing overcoming the awkwardness. Loved how Naina said we can't deny that we know each other and can address her by ''Tum''. 

Sameer comparing hinself with A, growing his hair back to make her jealous, being scared of her seeing him smoking,  Reading the book given by her, these were cute ,funny, sweet moments showing how deeply he's in love with her.

So u gave us a little glimpse of the truth related to Samaina and Diya. This was a sixer as u put everything into a dream. Let's see how soon he understands the reality behind his dream.

Waiting for Samaina confrontation and confession abt their love.

thanks for the PM.

Lots of love🤗
Samaina_loverzz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First of all congratulations for opening a new Thread and coming back to ur update..It was quite interesting that Sameer and Naina are interacting with each other...Sameer started to smoke again and naina felt disappointed about it... Naina-Sameer's conversation's very good... Loved the update and the nightmare was  also really very Scarry...And hope that Naina And Sameer be together...Do update next chapter ASAP... 
doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Dear Sur

First and foremost I need to congratulate you for this new thread! Congratulations my darling!  Way to go and many more to come am sure,  since you are doing a fan Job with one.  This update for you comes at a time when you seem to be juggling too many all at once, while you had to take care of your house,  setting it afresh,  then you had your job which often keeps you on your toes along with your personal life which too demands your attention.  So salute to your indomitable spirit and herculean efforts.  Am amazed at your power and sincerity am pretty sure I would have dumped my story by now had I been in your shoes. But you are one of a kind and quite special. 

You have sharpened your skills as an author today since now I see someone who can generate equal interest and curiosity in both the past and present.  While you are keeping naina s past hidden yet the interesting turn of events in the present is what is keeping your readers hooked.  And that's the beauty of this ff. Though the curiosity about the past is generated yet there are no complaints since the story is moving in a steady and interesting way in the present. In fact am more interested in the present. Especially now that the game has begun.

Yes I say game.  It's a like game for both sameer and naina. For answer it's more like cat and mouse.  And for naina as if it's peekaboo.

Sameer is often seen grumbling in himself, since he still seems to be quite taken by naina who to him is a married woman.  Though the thought itself should dissuade him from taking steps towards her yet he is lured by her very presence in his life. As if he wants to test the waters to check whether he still has the same effect upon her as he did before. His dreams are quite symbolic,  you actually put his subconscious in drivers seat sur!  That was a master stroke like literally. Though he was reading fiction yet reality was getting played in his head while he slept. As if he saw it all at once yet it all remains hidden.  The fact that diya is his, the very thought, that is now planted in a corner in his mind is by far the best twist that you could have ever incorporated in this story.  Now all he needs to do is see for himself what is out there in broad daylight. 

I loved that scene at the bus stop.  Though it was not a typical romantic scene with all the undercurrents yet it depicted love, care and helplessness of the two people who are still very much in love with each other yet are seperated by circumstances. The distance is somewhat illusional. It's omnipresent yet the hearts stay very much in sync with one another. As if naina wanted to protect him, not only for herself but also for her daughter. As if she wants to keep him away any evil so that even for once, he gets to be diyas father.  It was more like she was dissuading diyas father from smoking for that little girls sake.

For naina it's more like the game of peekaboo, hide and seek more like it. While she tries to keep her past hidden and even an important part of her present away from sameer yet she desires for that one sneak peek into his present life.  Though she berates herself for being interested in his life yet she can't stop herself from enquiring about the nature of relationship that he and rita share. She is guilty of coddling herself with the truth,  more like,  being relieved that her place in his life is still intact. 

The games have given a tantalising twist to the present.

Sur yet again you bowled me with that reference to paradise. It was just so apt that way you incorporated the entire sequence. It was beautifully done.  The twist of fate in case of Matt and Meredith and the twist here  came together in semblance and made this part of of the best penned till date. 

Loved it!!!!! 
tannulove07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
beautiful update ... waiting for the next

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: munchkinland

This was so beautiful sur
And congratulations on the third thread
The awkwardness which had developed between them is slowly vanishing off
Sameer comparing himself to Arvind just perfectly shows how much he still loves Naina
he is even ready to grow his hair
it is like he is trying to woo her back
Sameer is not comfortable with the camarade sge shares with Arvind
His efforts to get his hair back
hahaha so funny
and deepika teasing him about him changing his interest
siblings bonding is like love
Naina was also jealous
I Don't remember which serial's line was this
but it suits them here
bandhi hain anjani si ek dor
jo inko khichi ek duje ki aur
naa paas aa sake hain 
na dur jaa sake hain
She was happy to know that he does not go around sleeping anymore
and that little intimate moment
oh god it had so much heat in itself I tell you
I really can not wait for them to go back together again because intezaar krna bada mushkil ho rha hain
Sameer's dream had actually shown him the reality
hope soon the dots are connected and at least the father daughter duo are together
Looking forward for the next one eagerly

Hey Suhani! 
Thank you so much for such a wonderful reveiw dear! 
Yeahh- the story has begun to lift itself from the morbid phase now...and I'm trying to pitch in some lighter moments as well! Well, perhaps subconsicously Sameer is trying to woo her back and he feels envious of Arvind and how comfortable Naina seems to be with him! 
BOLD: Wow...the lines are really so apt for the Samaina here! 
Naina too wants him for herself, exclusively, despite whatever promises she's made to Arvind! 
Yeah- I feel it seems kind of too disconnected, for a father not to feel any connection with his child...on the contrary, I also feel it becomes over-dramatic if suddenly father- daughter should gel...the pull should be there...but slow and steady...that's why I took the route of Sameer's subconscious to show him the truth in his dream and add to it, the premise of Paradise worked well to trigger the dream he had. 
I hope you keep enjoying the story ahead dear! ❤️
Loads of love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shippu92

What a amazing update. .Engaging n totally keeping a reader at the edge. . I loved how they are still affected by each other presence n the plot in your story especially the sexual tension between ex lovers is so real. I am really looking forward for the next update. . One of the best online story in this forum. 

Thanks so much Shippu! I'm so glad you are intrigued by the story- a mix of the past and the present here...I hope I'm able to keep the excitement alive with the future updates as well! 😃 
Lots of love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaySee

Wonderful update.
Loved the way how they are getting affected by each other. Still they are trying their best to show that they are in control of their emotions.
Can't wait to see how they are going to break their barriers. Also quite curious to know what happened to Naina in these years.
Pls update soon.

Hey Seema!
Thank you so much dear! Haha- true, trying their best to stay away and act neutral, but till when? I know- lots of secrets as to the past, especially on Naina's past...well, all would be revealed soon! I hope you do enjoy the story meanwhile too! 😃
Love
Sur