Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: iloveSaJan

Been in anticipation for this update! I have really strong feelings that Diya is Sameer & Naina's child and Naina got married off because her family found out she was pregnant & she had no choice but to say yes..

Ugh, Sameer's emotions make me think of the song Kise Hor Di by PropheC.. how he wishes she was his but unfortunately she's someone else's
https://youtu.be/HanvWW55stE

The effect he still has on her is mesmerizing because him just running a hand through his hair has her feeling all types of ways..

Hey dear...I'm so sorry for the delays in my updates...I really wish to devote more time to my writing but am not able toπŸ˜•..
About the update- your guesses are quite plausible...that could have been very well how it played out...let's see how the events unfold πŸ˜³
Arey such a touching song and so apt for what Sameer is going through! πŸ˜•
That's true- both still have very strong feelings for each other- so much so that simple gestures spark the fire ready to ignite within their hearts!
Lots of love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suadvani

I commented on the previous thread today before i read this update - sooo waiting for the time these two have a heart to heart and actually talk - kudos to you and your writing for making me want to jump into the story and bang their heads together lolol

😳

Hey dear...thanks so much...yes I did see the comment and responded to it as well! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ I'm so glad that you like the story this much...makes me feel my efforts are not in vain...nothing better than some encouragement and positive response from my readers! β€οΈ
I wish I could also finish the story sooner and be more regular with the updates! I hope you enjoy the upcoming parts as well! 
Love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinku18

Amazing update...

Slowly slowly feelings and emotions are building up again.
I am waiting for the time they will confront each other but then I feel if it happens, it means the story is about to come to an end. 
I love to read your work. You emote the feelings beautifully. 
Waiting for more of Samaina's romantic moments... will be satisfied with a hug also ( for the time being).

Hey Shinku!
Yes dear...all the pent-up emotions are now slowly finding a release! Hehe- I know dear that everyone is eager for the past to unravel..I'll try my best to do justice to it!
And thank you so much- it really makes my day when a reader tells me that they related to the emotions of the characters in my story or the fact that I was able to do justice to it all! 
Haha- romantic moments are not out of the question! πŸ˜‰ Will try and update soon! 
Love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Thanks so much dear! πŸ˜Š
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ominous_31

Ah! You're just pulling the strings here!
The more they're taking to sort it out the more it's making me excited!
Well loved Sameer's fumbling between aap and tum, I found it quite hilarious as every time he corrected himself.
Jealous Samaina is a treat to read.😳
Sameer experimenting if Naina is still smitten by him or not, that part came out so beautifully. I just wanted to pull Sameer's cheeks there.πŸ˜†

Am waiting for Sameer to find the truth about Diya and of course, Naina's side of story to unveil.
Thank you for the PM.
Love,
Neetu. :))

Hey Neetu! 
Thank you so much for such lovely comments! πŸ˜ƒ I'm so glad you liked the aforementioned bits of the storyπŸ˜ƒ...yeah- Sameer and Naina are trying to act as strangers as well as tame their feelings in lieu of some misunderstandings from the past..yet- when can true love be subdued! πŸ˜³ Will try to update this weekend!
Love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

Congratulations on new thread dear

Amazing update.. Seems like naina never went to America as everyone told sameer 

Thank you so much Prizi! πŸ˜ƒ Yeah yeah...you are right there! πŸ˜Š
Love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meinfrau14

very nice update ! cant wait for the next one !!

Thanks so much dear! πŸ˜³
Love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruchi3179

Wow worth the wait.Brilliant Update.But Naina's side still not clear.She was not with Arvind in US.So is she marrried to him or just some twist.Hope in the next updt Sameer comes to know about him being Diya's father.Still they affect each other so much.Amazing love story

Hey Ruchi! Thank you so much dear! Happy to see the story is keeping you intrigued! 
Yes- lots of secrets about Naina...and this is why I chose to focus on Sameer beforehand, so that I could unravel the past slowly! 
Your words mean so much to me dear! πŸ˜³
Love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suparna13

Di, congo for third threadπŸ‘ and such amazing and intriguing update. It seems that naina is never in USA. Jaldi naina ki past story bolio. Aur as usual waiting eagerly for next one please jaldi dena.

With love, Suparna 

Thank you so much Suparna! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Yes- Naina's secrets are getting revealed bit by bit here...πŸ˜† So glad I'm able to keep you interested in the story...hope I succeed with the upcoming parts too! πŸ˜³ Will try to update this weekend! 
Love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rohitsad

It's amazing update.

Now slowly they are again become comfortable with each other and trying to control themselves to cross limits.

Now both are opening up to each other slowly .you have shown beautifully thier concern for each other.

Now Sameer have again Salman type hair and definitely she is effected by it and her jealousy is uncontrollable .

At least in his mind the thought came may be diya is his daughter inspire only in dream waiting for the day in reality he will find out she is his daughter . Plz show some interactions of Sameer and diya.

Thanks for pm

Hey Rohit!
Thank you very much for such kind comments! 
I'm glad the story is keeping you interested and that you like my take of how ex-lovers like them would interact in the present circumstances...yes...the thought has entered Sameer's subconscious now...he would realize it one day. 
Sur