Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
I commented on the previous thread today before i read this update - sooo waiting for the time these two have a heart to heart and actually talk - kudos to you and your writing for making me want to jump into the story and bang their heads together lolol
๐Ÿ˜ณ
Shinku18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update...
Slowly slowly feelings and emotions are building up again.
I am waiting for the time they will confront each other but then I feel if it happens, it means the story is about to come to an end. 
I love to read your work. You emote the feelings beautifully. 
Waiting for more of Samaina's romantic moments... will be satisfied with a hug also ( for the time being).
NSKay thumbnail
Ah! You're just pulling the strings here!
The more they're taking to sort it out the more it's making me excited!
Well loved Sameer's fumbling between aap and tum, I found it quite hilarious as every time he corrected himself.
Jealous Samaina is a treat to read.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sameer experimenting if Naina is still smitten by him or not, that part came out so beautifully. I just wanted to pull Sameer's cheeks there.๐Ÿ˜†

Am waiting for Sameer to find the truth about Diya and of course, Naina's side of story to unveil.
Thank you for the PM.
Love,
Neetu. :))
Prizi thumbnail
Congratulations on new thread dear

Amazing update.. Seems like naina never went to America as everyone told sameer 
meinfrau14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice update ! cant wait for the next one !!
ruchi3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow worth the wait.Brilliant Update.But Naina's side still not clear.She was not with Arvind in US.So is she marrried to him or just some twist.Hope in the next updt Sameer comes to know about him being Diya's father.Still they affect each other so much.Amazing love story
Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Di, congo for third thread๐Ÿ‘ and such amazing and intriguing update. It seems that naina is never in USA. Jaldi naina ki past story bolio. Aur as usual waiting eagerly for next one please jaldi dena.
With love, Suparna 
Rohitsad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's amazing update.
Now slowly they are again become comfortable with each other and trying to control themselves to cross limits.

Now both are opening up to each other slowly .you have shown beautifully thier concern for each other.

Now Sameer have again Salman type hair and definitely she is effected by it and her jealousy is uncontrollable .

At least in his mind the thought came may be diya is his daughter inspire only in dream waiting for the day in reality he will find out she is his daughter . Plz show some interactions of Sameer and diya.

Thanks for pm
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fantastic update Sur ๐Ÿ‘

Ye dono finally aap se tum par aa gye.. Bohot awkward lagta tha pehle tum bolna, phir correction kr k aap bolna๐Ÿ˜•
The after-effects of reading Paradise! Mera kitna man kr rha tha chillane ka ki tera hi baccha h bhai! Sapna sach ho chuka tera, dekhne se pehle hi๐Ÿ˜†

Naina ne iski smoking phirse chhudwa di๐Ÿ˜ณ No matter how much she tries to control herself, her concern cannot be supressed!

Ab bata bhi do Sameer ko ki ek field aisa zarur h jisme wo A se aage nikal chuka h. Bohot aage!๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Anjali33 - 5 years ago
Vidhimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new theead...your story has its own charm that i wait for it desperately...i found it gud that both are jealous of another oerso s interfeence in thier lives...i liked the part where sameer waa fymbling between tym and aap..and how eaaily like always naina make him comfortable bysayig tum...so finallyyou have started weavung threads towards tha happenings  now sammee if smartenouvh would coorelate and tried to string it togethee so that mystery and his own life get resolved .
Will wait foranother update.