Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sharja84

Loved the update.. loved their conversations.. loved their care for the other... Loved your take on showcasing Sameer's jealousy... Please update the next part soon..

Thanks so much dear! Happy to see you enjoyed the update fully! 😃
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

Part 23

Time has passed but their love hasn't decreased, it's still there, deep down. ❤️

It seems like he has put all the anger and the complaints he had towards his personal life, he had concentrated it to his professional life and that did reap good results. His aggression was directed at a good thing and I am happy that he didn't fall into a deep pit of sorrow and failure. 

It was so adorable to see a nervous and a fumbling Sameer and it hurts, Sur Di, to see Naina in so much anguish. Kaash ye doori mit jaaye! 

I am also glad that his family is around, however his relation is with them, I am contended when I learn that he isn't alone. My heart always is scared for him because Sameer is so impulsive. 
Also, Sameer was really nice, he had good intentions and genuinely cared for Naina and Diya and kept his bitter feelings aside. 

Hello Shreya!
So good to see you back! 😳 And so sweet of you to respond individually for each update! Thank you dear!
And yes, Sameer thankfully channeled all his energies into his work, just to make Nanu proud (wherever he is watching him from) and to divert his mind from Naina. His workaholic phase reaped good results and slowly he transformed a company on the brink of a failure into a successful venture. Good that he did, for his efforts paved the path for a meeting with Naina again and perhaps the series of events that will follow. 

I know that I've put both my characters through a lot of pain- I've actually described Sameer's side, but Naina's pain and miseries are yet to be known! 

Sameer hai to upar se kadwa, lekin andar se bahot soft hai...bahot meetha hai...n he loves Naina a lot! 😳

Lots of love
Sur di
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Part 24

Amazingly written! 😃

He doesn't want to mess up her life and that has my heart! He still loves her so much! How can my  poor heart handle this? 

I am happy they have started working together and especially liked where he was reminded of Naina's honesty in her work by linking it to a memory. He still remembers those, well, some memories are too special to forget! 

I really liked her asking about Nanu's death and comforting him; even if it's for a moment! 
They are transported to the right college days, it's hard to stay indifferent when you know the person a little too much. I can really feel the pain they might have been going through! 

Hi Shreya!
Thank you so much dear! Ab Sameer ka pyaar hi hai laakhon mein ek...jab pass thi to samjha nahi...ab door hai to sab nyochavar uspe! 😆
Well, yes now they both are working together and slowly inching towards the comfort zone and friendship they shared once. He does remember everything about her! 😳
Nanu ki death ka puchna to banta tha...but yes...koshish ki Naina ne to act indifferent but couldn't...
Love
Sur di
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mdissan

Will you be updating today 😊

Hoped you liked the update! 😊
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Part 25

I loved this update so much especially the part where they acted out the scene where the girl is pregnant and it became so real for Naina. I don't know why but it brought out a lot of emotions inside me and maybe, I won't write much on this chapter. But, as a writer, you were very successful as it affected me more than it should have! 

The reference of the book was nice; I am yet to read Paradise and soon, I will join the gang! 😃

Her wishing him on his birthday and the later him receiving a surprise was heartwarming too! I really hope Diya is Sameer's daughter only then, I can properly wish for a happy ending. It's a reader's selfish wish. 

This chapter was really good, Sur Di! Invoked many emotions inside me! 

Hey Shreya! 
I'm sure that your selfish wish is now answered- I'm also a Samaina lover! 😉 On a serious note, your words mean a lot to me Shreya! Feeling really humbled that the chapter could invoke emotions as deep as you felt. Thank you! 🤗
Waiting for you to join the Paradise gang too! 😉
Love,
Sur di
Mdissan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

Hoped you liked the update!  😊

Love it yaar !!!!! I mean I had a similar addition with over the edge too... I loved how this stry is building up I loveee how patient you are with writing.. cuz I'm sure it's hard cuz you have it in your head... you need to be a blessed writer to create this much of impatience... I actually went mad waitng for your update and love love love the characters I'm not very good at expressing my exact feelings but just knw that you found yourself a loyal fan

And thank you for writing !!!
Sona_G thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Short yet an extremely fulfilling update

When Sameer was doing a comparison study of his and Diya's hair and wishing he fathered the kid, I really wanted his thoughts to continue in that direction despite his fear of being slapped by Naina

And when Naina was elated seeing the new bond between her kid and the kid's father and was tempted to tell Sameer about Diya, you beautifully put a comma there giving her distrust on him and for all right reasons. I am all the more curious to knows to  who is gonna let the cat out of the bag!!!

The auto scene and the initial park scene was described so well, I could imagine a grumpy pouting Randeep sitting in those poses

The oscillation between feeling bad for Naina and Sameer and back to Naina, what a wonderful story teller

Loved loved loved Sameer's memory of Rakesh especially the one when he didn't send money to Naina because she didn't top. I think I am going to go back and read the story from the beginning once again.

Listening to the father-daughter discussion, Naina's heart swelled with joy, just hoping the same to happen but along with joy, pride too and very soon.

I didn't get one thing though- why did Naina say, A's trust would be shattered? Does he not know she works for Sameer ? Cheeky  me but I would like to think it as  she has started lying to protect Sameer, again

Sona

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Sur,
First of all, a big thank you for this brilliant FF. Believe me I can never focus on anything else till I finish reading an update the moment I realise that the next part is up! You have completely hooked us. And the magic does not wane.

It was so emotional reading this chapter that focused on just the three of them. The fragmented family... where two of them are completely oblivious of their connection to each other. It brought tears to my eyes. 

Reading of this one hour or so that they spent together, reminded me of the thousands that they did not and rightfully should have. 

I am sure that Naina must have a really good reason for withholding the truth of Diya's existence from Sameer, but right now it is difficult to see her side and my heart goes all out to Sameer and all that he has missed out all these years. We all knew his stupidity would cost him, but this feels like too big a price. But, then life is not always fair. 

A is probably a lovely guy, but at this moment I find it hard to care about justice for him... this is ho much you have made me fall in love with your Samaina! All my rational flies out of the window.

Waiting to see what happens during A's absence!

Big hug dear! 🤗

JaySee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update dear.
Loved the way how Sameer is feeling that connection with Diya and how he wishes to be the father of her. My heart felt bad when he was trying to recall whether he used protection during their last intercourses before they separate. That desperation to have someone to call as his own was present in Sameer. Naina must have immense strength and reason to hide such a big information from Sameer.
Can't wait to see to see how Sameer and Diya are going to react when truth comes out. Please update soon.
Arjst thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This story has my heart. Every update increases m6 curiosity and can't wait for next update.
It's so different from current show and so gripping. The best FF on IF right now