Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidhimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Finally family is back...he is sensing smtjg recalling his book paradise...and then diyas silky hair remind of his hair...naina have not seen thia side of sameer thats why never told him the truth in back of hwr mind she must ne revolving around hee bok paeadiae only where boy did not like kids...
Would love to see these 3 onlu for nxt few weeks also where arvind would be out na dthen might diya truth comes out.

Waiting for another fab update.
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rph09

Mujhe rona aa raha hai πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Sameer spent time with them!!😭 and sameer diya's interaction was so soothing. Mr.A will not be at home for two weeks!! Party toh banti hai πŸ˜† Kuch chamatkar kar do πŸ˜­ Loved it loved it loved it πŸ˜³ Haayeee mujhse ab intezaar nahi ho raha next part ka πŸ˜­

Hey dear...ab mat ro...rone ke din khatam ho rahe hainπŸ˜ƒ family pass aa rahi hai! 
Haha A ko bhaga diya maine taaki sab quality time spend kar paaye! πŸ˜‰ Will try n update this weekend itself, but promise nahi kar rahi πŸ˜†!~
Thank you so much dear! πŸ€—
Love
Sur
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sur jitna maine socha tha usey kai guna better update tha. .. With every update I feel like bda chota tha yaar aur hona chahiye tha but khud SS likh k samaj aaya it's difficult πŸ˜† so kudos to you and all other writers who regularly bless us with such beautiful updates.  
Diya jitni masoom first jalak mein lagi thi utni hai nahi ... Yeh toh full on baap par gyi hai maar pitai ladai jhgdaπŸ˜† par mazaa aaya ldki hokar bhi piche nahi hati aur mazaa chaka diya us bache koπŸ˜† I am already biased towards Diya okay ...So Sam k sath agree Krti hu main apne daddy hitler  par gyi hai Naina isliye chote bache ko dara rahi hai πŸ˜† I really loved the family equation...  Ek chota pyaara sukhi parivar, shayad jo Sam ka sapna bhi hai , I wish usko jldi miley ... 
I am liking the way how u r slowly progressing towards truth relevation and Sam ka Diya k liye doubts it is so reasonable and logical  ... Waiting for the moment jab Sam will realise the truth 

Thanks for the pm and update soon πŸ˜›
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

Sur Di! πŸ€—

Congratulations on the new thread! β€οΈ
Thank you dear! πŸ€—

It feels like ages where I had sat down and reviewed this story properly; I am quite busy now too but this chapter had so much to offer and as a reader, it felt so good that I had to compliment you. Your writing is improving so much day by day and it feels like reading a novel (because I had binge-read and also, the superb writing style) but now, I am like the other readers too waiting for the next update where you might give us glimpses of the past as well as the present. I had read Pooja Di's review and I agree with her, the present is so much more exciting. 
Hey Shreya! Wow...you really made my day with this wonderful comment...though my stories are very amateurish I know, but all the love and encouragement you guys provide urges me to do better and better! I would never have been here without you all! β€οΈ 
I'm so glad that you resonate with Pooja here and that makes me think that I'm able to balance between the past and the present- I don't want my readers to get exasperated and give up. I hope all will stick the end and enjoy the story thoroughly and feel that whatever time they invested in it was worthwhile! πŸ˜³ That's the ultimate reward for me! 
What vow did Naina give to Arvind and didn't she go to USA with him, she seemed a little confused and I felt like she went along with him. 
I liked the transition from Aap to Tum again and the awkwardness is fading. But with this fading awkwardness, a new comfort and old feelings are rising and before they give in, I want this mystery behind Arvind to be cleared so that I can enjoy any romantic advances properly. Also, it was initiated from Naina's side and that is the thing that made me happy. 
Hey dear...yes, it is now dicey that Naina was ever with A in USA...or if he was there himself...the details I'll reveal in due time...
Glad you liked the aap to tum transition and the slow rekindling of the old comfort zones...haha I know...even as a writer, I wanted to put in a few moments of romance/ passion between Samaina, but then don't want to do it on the other hand till I clear things how things stand between A and Naina. It shouldn't become a kind of an extra-marital affair! 
Haha, Sameer comparing himself to Mr. A! 
He still loves her just like in the college days and maybe, much more?! But, keeping everything aside, this fangirl heart of mine is happy that his long hair is back...it reminds me of the Sameer on school, dashing and with full of swag! 
Jealousy is creeping inside both of them...it's good to see that, the feelings are still intact and it's a pity that they can't act on it and I don't want them to unless and until they are out of all the mess. 
Haha- yeah! I actually pictured Sameer in his swag and those luxurious locks during school times and the white and blue school uniform! β€οΈ The Sameer we all fell for! πŸ˜³ 
But yes, Sameer still loves her, maybe even more as you said, but he is willing to put his feelings aside to help her. That's what true love does- sacrifices their own happiness for the joy of the other. And yes, jealousy to hai A se- wo bhi kuch zyada hi! πŸ˜‰
You know, when I was reading this chapter, this particular line from the song Heaven by Julia Michaels was playing in my mind- You don't realise the power they have, until they leave you and you want them back...
Isn't it true? Their power on each other is becoming strong. Might say the power of their hidden love. It's like a forbidden fruit right now and it hurts me so much. 
True! Sometimes, we realize the importance of the other when they are no longer besides us! I will surley listen to this song! πŸ˜³ Hope the forbidden fruit may not be forbidden for lifetime! πŸ˜Š
A direct symbolism this time, Di! The dream, in fact, showed him his reality. The child is his. But, how is he going to know? The doubts has to start coming to his mind for him to take action. Dreaming is ultimately about the awakening. 
And, I loved how Naina asked Sameer to stop smoking! Old habits die hard! 
Yes dear- glad you appreciated the dream incorporation here! πŸ˜³ I was kind of apprehensive about the same...slowly the seed which has been implanted in his head will take root and he will start questioning things- questioning the past and the present. 
Ab Naina hai to Sameer ki smoking band karani hi thi! πŸ˜‰

I am eagerly looking forward to the next chapter! Love ya! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Thanks for such a wonderful review Shreya!
My response in bold. You made me really happy!

Loads of love
Sur di
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: munchkinland

Oh god these two and their banter

Sameer just felt her hair and thought about how his dream could be right
I would really want you to throw light on the scene when diya was actually conceived by Naina
Hey dear Suhani! πŸ˜³ Always so prompt with your reviews! Thank you so much dear! Your support means a lot to me! 
Hehe- bas dimag me Sameer ke yahi chal raha haiπŸ˜† I would definitely tell how Diya's conception as well! πŸ˜³
Sameer has this unlikely connection with diya which makes him intrigued
and Naina is trying to run away from him in order to protect diya's identity
lekin kab tak
the father daughter duo will not make is easy for her
True true...sach chupaye nahi chupta is what I believe in! πŸ˜³
When sameer is furious I find him really cute and his aap
It shows how much he cares for her
matlb I know I am ajeeb but mujhe toh iske gusse main bas pyar hi dikhta hain
Aww...yaar uske gusse mein sach mein pyaar hai hi...bas upar se jitna sakht hai...andar se bechara utna hi komal hai! 
Naina really felt good when she saw sameer and diya bonding and that is what I am talking about
their this fondness for each other will compel Naina to reveal the secret
πŸ˜ƒ Let's see...good idea though! 
Haha sameer calling Rakesh khusat and kamina
and then explaining Diya everything calmly wow
I cried reading it
my heart went out to him
❀️ I know...thoda Rakesh aur Naina ke genes to mile huye lag rahe hain! πŸ˜† But haan hamara Sameer ab samajhdaar ho gaya hai! πŸ˜³
I am like Naina why are you doing this to him
Sameer aur Naina ko jb milwao tb milwao Sur
par please Sameer aur Diya ko milwado
mujhse dekha nhi jaa rha aur
I mean pada nhi jaa rha
Milenge milenge dear! πŸ˜ƒ Don't worry- main hun na! 

Thanks so much Suhani for the wonderful comments! My response in pink. 
Love
Sur
Edited by Samaina_1990 - 5 years ago
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suparna13

Finally updaye aya!!!! Mai to baar baar page refresh kar rahi hu...jo bhi ho phir se sweet update❀️ interaction between sameer and diya was lovely and emotional too...aur waiting eagerly for next update.

With love, Suparna

Hey dear Suparna! Thank you so much for your love for this story! πŸ˜³ Glad you liked the update dear! πŸ€— This one was focussed only on the trio and one park visit...so glad you enjoyed it! 

Love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

It makes me all emosh ...

Khushi ke anshoo actually πŸ˜­

Thank you so much dear and I am glad that in someway KP could really give you the recognition and love  you very well deserve and perhaps you deserve much more for the love you have both for me and the story πŸ˜³.

Res...

πŸ€— Bas yeh kahungi...love you loads! β€οΈ
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyavin

Such a emotional update 

Please unveil Diya's truth to Sameer, koi to hai uska. He deserves it, after all the hard work for all these years. Why does Naina think that it would be injustice to Aravind if Sameer knows Diya's truth. There a quite a few mysteries to be disclosed, waiting...

Thank you for the story

Thank you so much dear! Sameer ko pata chalega jaldi dear! I agree he deserves happiness in life now...good question...I'll reveal all soon! πŸ˜³
Love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Thanks so much dear! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Love
Sur
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janhavik

Sach kahu ab wait nahi ho raha ki kab sameer ko sach pata chalega... The whole part is awesome... Loved it 

Aur ek baat about that silky hair... Maine bhi socha tha ki diya ke bal silky ho aur sameer ye notice kre and usne kiya... I love itπŸ˜›
Aur ek request milado yar unko😳

Hey Janhavi! 
So glad you enjoyed this update dear! πŸ˜³
Ohhh really?? Chalo bina bole aapki wish puri kar di maine! πŸ˜³ Sameer ke silky baal hum sabki weakness hai...to Diya ko benefit hona chahiye na papa ke genes ka!😳
Sameer ko sab sach pata chalega dear! πŸ˜³ Don't worry! πŸ˜³
Love,
Sur