Posted: 5 years ago
This is so good
They were so sweet together
Originally posted by Sivasri

Hi Sur, 
Congrats for the new thread 🥳!!
Awesome update ...

I was stuck n last part for sometime, imagining Samaina in that bus stop and bus moving scene..

Slowly and steadily they are opening up ...

Waiting for the next update dreamily...

Hey Sivasri! 

Thank you so much for your wishes dear! So glad you enjoyed the previous update and the scenes I'd penned down. Yes- dheere dheere they are again becoming comfortable with each other! ðŸ˜³

Love
Sur
Originally posted by Labhya

Sur diii 
When are you updating this expectedly beautiful story 
Waiting for the update diii
😊
Hey Labhya!
Thank you so much for the love and support dear...I already updated...will send the PMs soon! ðŸ˜³
Love
Sur di
Wow it's nice to father and daughter together. It's just a nice family. Pls reveal the truth that sameer will be known that diya is his daughter.  Plzz update fast as possible. And please be regular. ðŸ˜‰
Hii Surbhi
Thanks for this update, well I can say worth waiting, though wait is very difficult.
So when said it will come on Sunday, inspite of being bussiet day, I end up visiting page umteenth times, n was sad after not finding it. But yes unexplained some guest Ur end... 
Man me thora unko kaus liya🤣
Well jokes apart. It was a wonderful update n really much waited one, as really liked this sweet family of three, n somehow I was laughing when Naina was shouting father-in-law dauther duo, as sometimes evn I end up being at nainaz place, where my 7 yr old daughter will be all mischievous n her father will come n save her frm my wrath. But yes Diya Sameer bond is worth reading, entire scene was playing Infront of my eyes. And those silky lustrous locks although. I wud waiting to see Sameerz reaction aftr knowing his boilogbiol connection wid Diya, at one moment he will be on cloud 9 n another will become furious on Naina for hiding from him.
But I guess Naina is not at fault becoz frm old update i can make out, she came back hvnt found him, even though he was their in dismay, all I can remember is " kisi se tum pyar Karo to izhaar Karo, Kahi na phir dair ho Jaye" anyways kehte he na dair aaye durusht aaye. Which each passing update my craving for story is increasing.. plz update nxt one soon.
Take care
Sorry, Double post. 😊Edited by Ominous_31 - 5 years ago
Hey Surbhi,
I am loving the flow of story and the way you're building your characters is commendable.
What I loved most in the update is the bond forming between Diya and Sameer.
I'm just waiting for the confrontation between Naina and Sameer and also, when Sameer will get to know about him being Diya's father.

Thank you for the PM.
Neetu.
Hey sur, loved the whole update.. 
Sameer and his thghts toh bas are so unique..( diya has silky hair so she might be my child lols) . His concern for them, his bonding and affection with diya , the patience with which he handled the little one and explained her-all these were so emotional and lovable. He remembering past events b/w naina and rakesh sir shows how he has always loved her..

I loved how Naina apologised could visualize it, sulking sameer and naina saying sorry. Poor gal has no contact with her family,  hope u sort this too. Naina's content smile seeing sameer and diya playing was so much peace..

Waiting for another superb update...

Lots of love ðŸ¤—
aww...what a wonderful update !!! Sameer showed so much maturity in dealing with his daughter...want more on this bonding please !!
Originally posted by Sue123

Hey Sur u can call me Sneha.. Eagerly waiting for tomorrow.. Here in US its still morning, another 24hrs i need to wait.
Nice to meet you Sneha! I'm Surbhi! ðŸ˜ƒ And my apologies for the unprecedented delay- all along I remembered your comment and felt bad that I kept you waiting!